• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Nov.5) Goodmorning!!!

In summary, Goodmorning!!! Tonight we are having pasta and fresh baked bread: chef: We are having Beef stew with biscuits -We're having beef stew, too :)Thinking of having the BLT Mac & Cheese. Have never made it but have always wanted to try it. What else would I have with it?Hmmm, I was planning on Baked Ziti, since I have it in the freezer, and it's a show night....but we ended up going out for Italian last night, so now I should probably come up with a plan B. I'm thinking Baked BBQ'd Chicken, a tossed salad, and
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning!!!

Tonight we are having pasta and fresh baked bread:chef:

We are having Beef stew with biscuits -

We're having beef stew, too :)

Thinking of having the BLT Mac & Cheese. Have never made it but have always wanted to try it. What else would I have with it?

Hmmm, I was planning on Baked Ziti, since I have it in the freezer, and it's a show night....but we ended up going out for Italian last night, so now I should probably come up with a plan B.

I'm thinking Baked BBQ'd Chicken, a tossed salad, and corn on the cob. (I buy that frozen from Schwan's, and it's remarkably good!)

pkd09 said:
Thinking of having the BLT Mac & Cheese. Have never made it but have always wanted to try it. What else would I have with it?

So, good. We made it for dinner last week. My husband loved it!!! I plan on making it again for a potluck on sunday!! Thinking about throwing some chicken in with it?

pkd09 said:

That just needs a little salad or fruit to go with it. It's really good.

===
Still no idea what to make here. I should think of something so I can get stuff out of the freezer if I need to.

Veggie Lasagna (If I get out to the store to buy the ingredients)

We had Turkey on Sunday so tonight I am thinking Turkey pot pie w/ the leftovers...

chefsteph07 said:
We had Turkey on Sunday so tonight I am thinking Turkey pot pie w/ the leftovers...

Is your family going to be sick of turkey by Thanksgiving? HA!:D

No, it's funny, we haven't had turkey in SO LONG and I had a taste for it so I made a mini Thanksgiving, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, the works...it was great...so everything else is gone but the meat and I'll throw it in a pot pie and freeze the rest for another time!

We love turkey day!!! ha ha

baked potato soup, homemade bread & carrot cake

Nothing exciting tonight....just spaghetti w/ meat sauce, salad, and crescent rolls.

DH mentioned he wanted some spaghetti last night while watching TV, so that's what we're having tonight! :p

Teresa: Your dinner sounds better .... what time?

ChefJoyJ said:
Nothing exciting tonight....just spaghetti w/ meat sauce, salad, and crescent rolls.

DH mentioned he wanted some spaghetti last night while watching TV, so that's what we're having tonight! :p

We had that last night! Only with the breadsticks with the cheese inside. I could only eat a quarter of one b/c it's too many points! I also used the low sodium Trader Joe's marinara, which I've decided is good IF you add a bunch of salt!:rolleyes:

Tonight, we're having pork chops on the grill and homemade applesauce.

Eating at church.

We're having chicken breast, potatos with white sauce, green beans and salad.

6, but be warned if you show up I will put a strand of Christmas lights in your hands

Fried rabbit, mashed potatoes, green beans, and apple pie.

tlag1986 said:
Fried rabbit, mashed potatoes, green beans, and apple pie.

Okay - I think that is the very first time I've seen that on this thread!:D

Suddenly, a vision of Elmer Fudd stalking Bugs Bunny is in my head.

"Shhhhhh, be veeewy veeewy quiet...We're hunting Wabbit!":D :D :D

We are going out for pizza with my DS soccer team. DH is one fo the coaches and at the end of the season he likes to do something for the team.

Chef Michelle D said:
We are going out for pizza with my DS soccer team. DH is one fo the coaches and at the end of the season he likes to do something for the team.

We did that last week too! The kids (4 & 5 year olds) had so much fun!

janezapchef said:
I also used the low sodium Trader Joe's marinara, which I've decided is good IF you add a bunch of salt!:rolleyes:

If you use low sodium salt you can add more to it, HA!:D

We are having Tonys pizza. I have a show tonight and my DH wont be home so I have a sitter. Wanted something easy.

I'm making curried eggs and brown rice. Hard boiled eggs soak up the curry flavor - yummm!

Well, my Grands biscuits popped open around 4:30, too early to make dinner or sweet bites. I left them out unknowingly because the cashier/bagger person mixed everything up. Cold mixed in with pantry stuff, frozen mixed with Ziploc stuff. Ugh! So, I decided to make "Bubble Up Pizza". One can of biscuits, 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, 8 oz moz cheese, and ground turkey sausage. Mix it all together and bake at 375 for about 35 minutes.

janezapchef said:
We did that last week too! The kids (4 & 5 year olds) had so much fun!

It was fun but loud!!! My DS is 9 and boy when you get 12 9/10 boys together you can barley here yourself think. I said to my DH we are used to having all of them outside on the field and you don't realize they are so loud.

Related to What's for Dinner? (Nov.5) Goodmorning!!!

1. What is the featured recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner?"

The featured recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner?" is the delicious and easy-to-make Roasted Chicken and Vegetables.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in the featured recipe to fit your dietary restrictions or personal preferences. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

3. Are the ingredients for the featured recipe available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all the ingredients for the featured recipe can be found on our website and are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We also offer ingredient bundles for convenience.

4. How long does it typically take to prepare the featured recipe?

The preparation time for the featured recipe varies, but on average it takes about 30 minutes. However, the exact time may depend on your cooking skills and kitchen equipment.

5. Can I make adjustments to the serving size for the featured recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the serving size for the featured recipe by using our handy serving size calculator on our website. This will automatically adjust the ingredient quantities for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea