• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Goodmorning

In summary, Chef prepared chicken fajitas with refried beans and rice, southern fried chicken, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, and french cut green beans. He is also making Ramen Noodles. DH had a migraine and ended up not being hungry, so they ate Chipotle Chicken Nachos.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Well tonight for dinner I think I am making baked chicken with roasted potatos and green beans:chef:

Tonight I think is Chicken Fajitas w/ refried beans and rice.

I'm doing southern fried chicken, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, and french cut green beans.

I think I'm going to try Ramen Noodles...DD thinks they are great and I might have to eat even cheaper for awhile. ;)Seriously, haven't even though of it yet. DH is at camp tonight so it's me and the kids. They are happy with almost anything so maybe I'll make them hot dogs/Ramen Noodles and I'll eat leftover salmon, pasta and something else...Oh, I do have some leftover unseasoned chicken and cilantro so maybe I'll have nachos...

ChefBeckyD said:
Tonight I think is Chicken Fajitas w/ refried beans and rice.

How was dinner last night?

do the chicken . . . seems we're all on chicken for tonight so far :)

janetupnorth said:
How was dinner last night?

I posted it in yesterdays dinner thread....and you responded to it.

Hmmm, sure there wasn't any head injury involved?

I think you need to make yourself some Jerk Chicken Nachos for dinner. You like those, and I think you need a bit of comfort food this evening.:)

BRRRRRRRRRRR cold here! DH requested something warm, and mentioned Baked Potato soup. Sounds good to me!

Digorno pizza for us tonight, I have a show...

I might just order a pizza. Today stinks and I need to readjust my attitude! So I might order a pizza and make some calls to try to book some shows. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I posted it in yesterdays dinner thread....and you responded to it.

Hmmm, sure there wasn't any head injury involved?

I think you need to make yourself some Jerk Chicken Nachos for dinner. You like those, and I think you need a bit of comfort food this evening.:)

I responded to HOW it was?

Hmm...will have to go look...nope no head injury, but lots of thoughts swirling in there! :p

Ok, looked...nope only responded to what and the cost. I'm wondering how it turned out/tasted! :)

I'm making another recipe from the new 29 minutes cookbook: Orecchiette with Spinach, Sausage and Tomatoes - the picture looks really yummy!

We're having a cheeseburger ring, slightly modified...I use bbq sauce and real bacon bits instead of the ketchup and mustard the recipe called for originally. DH loves it that way, and it's a nice change of pace. That is also one of the kids' favorite meals, so I can guarantee no leftovers...

janetupnorth said:
Ok, looked...nope only responded to what and the cost. I'm wondering how it turned out/tasted! :)

I guess when I said that I was sure it was as good as the Duck, that said it all!:)

For more detail:

DH loved it - he was really pleased that there was enough for 3 meals. He loves it when I can pull something homemade out of the freezer for show nights, instead of having more convenience foods. I have Chili, Chicken/Rice Soup, Split Pea Soup, Wet Burritos, and Stroganoff in the freezer right now, plus meat & beans for tacos.

DS ate everything on his plate without complaining - noodles, beef, and veggies. THAT says more than anything!

ChefBeckyD said:
I guess when I said that I was sure it was as good as the Duck, that said it all!:)

For more detail:

DH loved it - he was really pleased that there was enough for 3 meals. He loves it when I can pull something homemade out of the freezer for show nights, instead of having more convenience foods. I have Chili, Chicken/Rice Soup, Split Pea Soup, Wet Burritos, and Stroganoff in the freezer right now, plus meat & beans for tacos.

DS ate everything on his plate without complaining - noodles, beef, and veggies. THAT says more than anything!

Then it was good!!! I also freeze Spaghetti and Lasagna...

Sweet N Sour Brisket
Finnish Turnip Casserole
Salad

rennea said:
Goodmorning,

Well tonight for dinner I think I am making baked chicken with roasted potatos and green beans:chef:

Are you "baking" the chicken in the DCB in microwave? :p

Grilled Cheese and Soup since I have a show....

Microwave meatloaf in the DCB (see the other thread :D), roast potato wedges, baked sweet potatoes and cauliflower.

Well, DH came home from work @ 3pm with a full-blown Migraine - rare for him. He went to bed, and didn't get up until 6:30. His stomach was off, so he wasn't really hungry, and I didn't feel like making a big dinner at that point, so we ended up with Chipotle (Jerk) Chicken Nachos for dinner!:)

I used the small round stone to make a special plate of them for DS w/o the peppers. He ate the whole thing! (w/ extra sour cream)

We had Grape Juice with them. It was actually a very yummy dinner!

I hope a dark room, some meds and a nap has him functioning at least again!Ice on the back of the neck helps me slightly to function a tad.

Oh Becky, I hope it goes away soon. I have never had a migraine, and never want to! My good friend and neighbour gets TERRIBLE ones, and I always feel so bad for her...

Glad you enjoyed your nachos though! One of these days I'll try that recipe... I need to order some more seasonings. I can't wait for KE! (Although I'm kicking myself for not getting myself into gear to earn some SAT items and PC$. I got NOTHING, and it is only MY fault... Oh well, August will come, and I get another chance. It was nice taking a bit of a break though :).

janetupnorth said:
I hope a dark room, some meds and a nap has him functioning at least again!

Ice on the back of the neck helps me slightly to function a tad.

He's functioning. Poor guy. I can see it in his face and his eyes, I know he feels terrible.
The kicker is that his Ministry Team is coming here for breakfast tomorrow morning, and he told me he'd help me get ready for it tonight. He just left to go get the chairs from work that he was supposed to bring home with him.

I'll have to clean the house and get the meal ready now.

For 12 men, I will be making:

Baked French Toast Casserole
Bob Evans Sausage Links
Brown Sugar & Pepper Bacon
Hashbrown Casserole
Fruit Salad
Orange Juice & Coffee.

Are you sure that's enough! ;)I did find one difference between your family and mine...my DH doesn't like to entertain...after long days at camp, he wants to come home and relax with just the family and not have people over.I think though if I had time to do more and we didn't have 14 year old carpet, etc., he'd be more open... Oh well, after the vehicle, after the roof, all in due time! :)

pamperedlinda said:
I'm making another recipe from the new 29 minutes cookbook: Orecchiette with Spinach, Sausage and Tomatoes - the picture looks really yummy!

:thumbup::thumbup: Delicious! :thumbup::thumbup:

I sauteed beef tips with 3 colors of bell peppers, scallions, garlic and mushrooms and we put it over a little bit of rice. I don't know what it is called (beef stir fry I guess?) but it was pretty good :rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
Are you sure that's enough! ;)

I did find one difference between your family and mine...my DH doesn't like to entertain...after long days at camp, he wants to come home and relax with just the family and not have people over.

I think though if I had time to do more and we didn't have 14 year old carpet, etc., he'd be more open... Oh well, after the vehicle, after the roof, all in due time! :)

DH could care less what our house looks like when he invites people over - it's infuriating sometimes! He was tromping people through our basement a couple weeks ago to show them how he is wiring for the addition - and the basement is a PIT - I was so embarrassed.:grumpy:

We are an odd couple - no, really, we are!:p I'm the extrovert, and he is the introvert - but I'd just as soon not invite people over or have parties, and he loves to have people over. I think it's because he is very tied to tradition, and his friends. I'm more of a loner - even if I am an extrovert. Weird, huh?

Oh - and everything is done and ready to go in the morning now. I just have to slice bananas and apples and mix into the fruit salad, reheat bacon and sausage (it's cooked now), and pop the french toast and hash browns in the oven to bake.

ChefBeckyD said:
He's functioning. Poor guy. I can see it in his face and his eyes, I know he feels terrible.
The kicker is that his Ministry Team is coming here for breakfast tomorrow morning, and he told me he'd help me get ready for it tonight. He just left to go get the chairs from work that he was supposed to bring home with him.

I'll have to clean the house and get the meal ready now.

For 12 men, I will be making:

Baked French Toast Casserole
Bob Evans Sausage Links
Brown Sugar & Pepper Bacon
Hashbrown Casserole
Fruit Salad
Orange Juice & Coffee.

Becky, what's a hashbrown casserole?

kcjodih said:
Becky, what's a hashbrown casserole?

Here is the recipe I use - only I also grate some carrot & sweet potato into it for color and a little more nutrition.

HASHBROWN CASSEROLE

INGREDIENTS
1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray one 9x13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese. Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.

ChefBeckyD said:
DH could care less what our house looks like when he invites people over - it's infuriating sometimes! He was tromping people through our basement a couple weeks ago to show them how he is wiring for the addition - and the basement is a PIT - I was so embarrassed.:grumpy:

We are an odd couple - no, really, we are!:p I'm the extrovert, and he is the introvert - but I'd just as soon not invite people over or have parties, and he loves to have people over. I think it's because he is very tied to tradition, and his friends. I'm more of a loner - even if I am an extrovert. Weird, huh?

Oh - and everything is done and ready to go in the morning now. I just have to slice bananas and apples and mix into the fruit salad, reheat bacon and sausage (it's cooked now), and pop the french toast and hash browns in the oven to bake.

Glad to hear...I snuggled the kids and watched a movie with them. DH is still at camp...until 11:30 tonight...LONG, LONG day for him. :(

Enjoy breakfast!

janetupnorth said:
Glad to hear...I snuggled the kids and watched a movie with them. DH is still at camp...until 11:30 tonight...LONG, LONG day for him. :(

Enjoy breakfast!

Yeah, right! I won't be eating it - I have a show to get ready for - that's why I had to get the breakfast prep done tonight!

Yummo! Thanks Becky, I'll have to try it next week after I go to the grocery.

1. What is "What's for Dinner Tonight?"

"What's for Dinner Tonight?" is a line of meal solutions offered by Pampered Chef. It includes recipes and ingredients to make a complete meal for you and your family.

2. How does "What's for Dinner Tonight?" work?

Each week, Pampered Chef offers a new menu of recipes for "What's for Dinner Tonight?" Customers can choose which meals they want to make and purchase the corresponding ingredients from Pampered Chef. The ingredients are then delivered to their doorstep, making meal planning and preparation convenient and easy.

3. Is there a variety of options for "What's for Dinner Tonight?"

Yes, there is a wide variety of options for "What's for Dinner Tonight?" Each week's menu includes a mix of different cuisines, ingredients, and cooking methods to suit different tastes and preferences.

4. Can I customize or substitute ingredients in "What's for Dinner Tonight?"

Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to customize or substitute ingredients in "What's for Dinner Tonight?" However, we do offer a variety of other meal solutions that may better suit your dietary needs or preferences.

5. What is the price range for "What's for Dinner Tonight?"

The price range for "What's for Dinner Tonight?" varies depending on the meals chosen and the number of servings. However, our goal is to provide affordable and convenient meal solutions for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies