• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight: Baked Pasta and Caesar Salad?

In summary, tonight Goodmorning, chef is making baked pasta and Caesar salad, Italian Vegetable Soup and homemade bread. Something easy. I have to be up at 4 a.m. to get ready for my flight. Something easy. I have to be up at 4 a.m. to get ready for my flight. Have a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight for dinner I am making baked pasta and Caesar salad:chef:

veggie soup for me and chicken nuggets, tater tots and broccoli for the little ones!

Italian Vegetable Soup and homemade bread. We're getting an ice/snow storm, so it's a good day to bake bread and make soup!

Something easy. I have to be up at 4 a.m. to get ready for my flight.

crystalscookingnow said:
Something easy. I have to be up at 4 a.m. to get ready for my flight.

Have a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a firefighting class tonight so I cooked spaghetti last night late for DH and the kids for him to heat up tonight.

I am using some leftover turkey that has been in my freezer and making a turkey divan casserole, with canned peach slices on the side.

Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Bake...a family favorite.

Chicken Tortilla Casserole in the DCB. I cooked the chicken before I came to work this morning. So, just have to finish it tonight.

Beef and Bean Wet Burritos for us.

Not So Sloppy Joes with homemade french fries and fruit.

Steak with mushrooms, onions and peppers, peas and noodles. I made peanut butter cookies with M&M. We had the snow and ice storm too, but it has turned to rain here.

My DD is making the Inside-Out Lasagna in the DCB. She doesn't recommend it for a Show though! It takes over 30 minutes to prepare the ingredients plus 1-1/2 cooking time! It smells great right now!

Irish Stew, in my slow cooker.

Wednesday is my crazy day...Mickey D's for everyone!!!! Gotta start using that crock pot more!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Beef and Bean Wet Burritos for us.

Ran out of time for the Burritos - so instead we had my "famous" scrambled eggs, with "veggie hash" (hashbrowns, shredded carrots & sweet potatoes, and onions), cinnamon toast, and Banana-orange smoothies. I'll do the burritos tomorrow.

I'm inventing tonight... I took some stew meat and sauted it up with some garlic pressed and a whole onion cut up. I added a can of tomatoes and some water and spices. It's all melding together now. I'll serve it over rice. I'm thinking of adding some corn. I used some chili spices and cajun flavors, so I think the corn will go nicely. I wish I had some black beans to add to it too, but since I don't, I can't. I tried it and its good, I'm sure my BF will be fine with it, but I don't think it's very 6 yo friendly, but he can make himself a sandwich if he don't want what we are having.

Q: What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan is a weekly meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. Each week, subscribers receive a set of five dinner recipes and an organized grocery list for easy meal prep.

Q: How much does the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan cost?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan costs $5 per month for a subscription or $50 for an annual subscription. There are also occasional promotional offers and discounts available.

Q: Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan customizable?

Yes, the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan are customizable. Subscribers can easily swap out ingredients or adjust serving sizes to fit their dietary preferences or family size.

Q: Can I access previous week's "What's for Dinner?" meal plans?

Yes, subscribers have access to all previous week's "What's for Dinner?" meal plans on their account. This allows for flexibility in meal planning and the ability to revisit favorite recipes.

Q: Are there vegetarian or vegan options in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan offers a variety of recipes to accommodate different dietary needs. There are vegetarian and vegan options available each week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies