• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for dinner tonight?

In summary, chef plans to have chicken cordon bleu for dinner, but is forced to go out because his wife is out of town and he has work the next day. He also plans to make a spinach carbonara pizza but chicken is added to it.
rennea
Gold Member
Having pasta, garlic bread with Caesar salad tonight:chef:

Chicken Fajita Pizza. Although I might make that for lunch & then I'm back to square one for supper. :D

I had a cooking show last night, so no leftovers, and tonight we have to go and pickup my new car....so I want to eat out. At my cooking show last night, we made the new Brownie triffle in the SB's, and my hostess didnot want me to use the coffee, so instead, I used 4 tbsp of the Sweet mocha hazlenut sprinkes and added 1/2 cup mild to the pudding and it was great. Everyone loved it and I sold several bottles of the spinkles and a couple of triffle bowls......

Leftover Round Steak Sauerbraten I made last night.

janetupnorth said:
Leftover Round Steak Sauerbraten I made last night.
that sounds good, recipe please....:D

Um, let's see if I can remember off the top of my head...I'm pretty positive I can.
This is my recipe, but you can probably cut it in half.4-5 lbs. round steak
9 packets brown gravy mix
8 cups water4 T brown sugar
4 T minced onion
8 T red wine vinegar
4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. ground ginger
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 bay leavesBrown meat in skillet. Mix gravy and water in about a 6-8 qt. stockpot. Add all other ingredients, meat and stir.Bake at 350 degrees, 1 hour per pound of meat.Serve over egg noodles.***Note: Remove bay leaves after cooking.***

Thinking about trying one of the Power Cooking recipes FOR THE FIRST TIME! :)

Luke and I are riding to the football game with my FIL who does not want to eat out, so, hamburgers at the game.

Janet
that sounds yummy but 9 pkgs of gravy mix, is it salty???

Teresa Lynn said:
Janet
that sounds yummy but 9 pkgs of gravy mix, is it salty???

Not at all! You would have to ADD salt to be salty - I couldn't taste a hint of salt.

You can also choose low sodium gravy if you wish...McCormick gravy I believe has a 30% less sodium gravy packet.

Well, I made the fajita pizza for lunch. Back to the drawing board. Both kids aren't feeling well & have been on a not eating kick lately. It's more than likely just DH & me eating what I fix.

janetupnorth said:
Um, let's see if I can remember off the top of my head...I'm pretty positive I can.
This is my recipe, but you can probably cut it in half.

4-5 lbs. round steak
9 packets brown gravy mix
8 cups water

4 T brown sugar
4 T minced onion
8 T red wine vinegar
4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. ground ginger
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 bay leaves

Brown meat in skillet. Mix gravy and water in about a 6-8 qt. stockpot. Add all other ingredients, meat and stir.

Bake at 350 degrees, 1 hour per pound of meat.

Serve over egg noodles.

***Note: Remove bay leaves after cooking.***

Hey Janet,
You know what also give it nice flavor...Ginger Snaps, mash them up & add to the gravy, gives it a really nice tang! :love:

Lemon & Rosemary Chicken breasts with Yukon Gold Potates and Broccoli

Can you tell I'm on WW?

I don't want to eat out b/c that is all I will do for the next few days while up in Niagara Falls w/ BF but I didn't find out that he was coming home tomorrow until yesterday and so I have quite a bit to do tonight and so we are going to DD's grandparents pizza shop.

Going out with my DH - its our 21st anniversary and we are going to the restaurant where we had our reception! I can't wait!

Chicken Cordon Bleu with leftover Royal Blend rice. Frozen berries for dessert.

Congratulations, Dor!

PamperedDor said:
Going out with my DH - its our 21st anniversary and we are going to the restaurant where we had our reception! I can't wait!

I still think you look too young to be celebrating 21 years!

janetupnorth said:
I still think you look too young to be celebrating 21 years!

Aww thanks Rae and Janet -

Yes! 21 WONDERFUL years!!! (I just act young - still waiting to grow up! ;))

I had to take my mom to the doctors and DH is at a work things so me and DS ordered in. He had pizza and I had a roast beef sandwich with onion rings. It was so good but I can't eat that kind of stuff to much.

raebates said:
Chicken Cordon Bleu with leftover Royal Blend rice. Frozen berries for dessert.

That Royal Blend Rice is THE BEST!!!

Made the Spinach Carbonara Pizza and added chicken to it. Yummo!

Related to What's on the menu for dinner tonight?

1. What are the ingredients needed for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Sept. 5th?

The ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Sept. 5th vary each week and can be found on our website or in our weekly emails. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a list of ingredients.

2. Is the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Sept. 5th suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

The "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Sept. 5th may or may not be suitable for vegetarians/vegans. We offer a variety of recipes each week, some of which may be suitable for those following a vegetarian/vegan diet. Please check the ingredients list before preparing the recipe.

3. Can I substitute ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Sept. 5th?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Sept. 5th. Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable to fit your taste preferences. However, please note that the end result may vary from the original recipe.

4. How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Sept. 5th?

The preparation time for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Sept. 5th can vary depending on the complexity of the recipe. However, we strive to provide quick and easy recipes that can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

5. Can I find previous "What's for Dinner?" recipes on your website?

Yes, you can find previous "What's for Dinner?" recipes on our website. Simply click on the "Recipes" tab and select "What's for Dinner?" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can browse through past recipes and even filter by date or category.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies