• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, tonight we are having grilled Caesar salad and garlic cheese bread. For dessert, we are having banana bread.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having grilled Caesar salad and garlic cheese bread.:chef:

For dessert we are having banana bread.

Nice and easy:)

eating out with 2 sets of friends celebrating their anniversary

Teresa Lynn said:
eating out with 2 sets of friends celebrating their anniversary

Ravioli?:D

Greek Cheese Torta at my show...

I think we will be doing steaks on the grill today - with FRESH green beans from my garden!!! YAHOO! My beans are coming in! And - I believe I will do some red potatoes with fresh herbs again....those were sooooo good! I get positively giddy when I start harvesting!:D:p

I came home to about a dozen strawberries, a dozen big boy tomatoes growing, a few Roma tomatoes starting, cucumber plants blooming and a few peppers starting.

janetupnorth said:
I came home to about a dozen strawberries, a dozen big boy tomatoes growing, a few Roma tomatoes starting, cucumber plants blooming and a few peppers starting.

I've PICKED 2 orange husky tomatoes.....and today the beans. I have a bunch of peppers (planted 4 kinds) growing, and my onions are looking good! Lots of Tomatoes starting, and pumpkin and butternut squash are full of blooms.

And my herbs! First time I've done herbs, and I have them in pots sitting around the edge of the garden.....fresh basil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, and chives!

Probably pork chops and roasted red potatoes. Will be on the grill pan since we ran out of charcoal the other day and I'm feeling too lazy today to actually get dressed enough to go out in public.

rennea said:
Tonight we are having grilled Caesar salad and garlic cheese bread.:chef:

For dessert we are having banana bread.

Nice and easy:)

We LOVE :love: Banana Bread at our house! We eat it for breakfast, for snacks, for dessert.....yum, yum, yum!

no, its an incredible romantic steakhouse out in the country
my husband and all the guys will have the 23 oz steak I'll order a slightly smaller steak and have an appetizer, salad and dessert :)

We will eat at church. I will call this afternoon to see what we are having. We can eat for $3 per person on Wednesday night. Our church has been doing this for a few years to help with attendance on Wednesday night and when we start AWANA back it is really awesome for me to not have to get home from work at 530, cook and be at church no later than 615.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think we will be doing steaks on the grill today - with FRESH green beans from my garden!!! YAHOO! My beans are coming in! And - I believe I will do some red potatoes with fresh herbs again....those were sooooo good! I get positively giddy when I start harvesting!:D:p

I have been putting up green beans and squash in the freezer! I always thought you had to can green beans but my MIL told me how to put them in the freezer. I am so glad we got a bigger freezer this year b/c now I can put up stuff and have good vegetables later!

jrstephens said:
I have been putting up green beans and squash in the freezer! I always thought you had to can green beans but my MIL told me how to put them in the freezer. I am so glad we got a bigger freezer this year b/c now I can put up stuff and have good vegetables later!

The only thing I can is tomatoes and salsa - everything else I freeze. We just like frozen better than canned.

ChefBeckyD said:
The only thing I can is tomatoes and salsa - everything else I freeze. We just like frozen better than canned.

Me too and it is so much easier. I freeze my tomatoes too.

I have never put up salsa before. How do u do it? Just mix and seal your jars? Do you boil your jars in a water bath or just the lids to seal? Can u share your recipe?

Take out on the drive to Chicago :) woo-hoo

merego said:
Take out on the drive to Chicago :) woo-hoo

Drive and eat safely!!!

I am having Pork roast and Potatoes in the crock pot....any ideas on what to add to this meal?

we're doing the deluxe cheeseburger salad for the first time. (I've made it at shows, but this is the first time the family is eating it. Wish me luck.)

jrstephens said:
Me too and it is so much easier. I freeze my tomatoes too.

I have never put up salsa before. How do u do it? Just mix and seal your jars? Do you boil your jars in a water bath or just the lids to seal? Can u share your recipe?

Jen, it's on my other computer that isn't working right now......I'll try to remember to post it when I get my computer working again!

I can't wait to try a certain new recipe on my daughter...I'll have to wait to the W/E to do it so I don't spoil the surprise here.I was perusing the recipes in the product showcase room to memorize a few and the guy from HO working there said just take a picture of it!

ChefBeckyD said:
Jen, it's on my other computer that isn't working right now......I'll try to remember to post it when I get my computer working again!

You posted it here before, let me see if I have it...

janetupnorth said:

Thanks!! I need to make this. My Tomatoes are not doing as well as they did last year but my parents cannot give all away that they have.

I have been freezing my jalopenos, so, I have those too, YAHOO!!

One more thing Becky, do you do the water bath for the whole jar or just the seal? I know some things require a bath. I do strawberry fig preserves and just boil my seals.

jrstephens said:
Thanks!! I need to make this. My Tomatoes are not doing as well as they did last year but my parents cannot give all away that they have.

I have been freezing my jalopenos, so, I have those too, YAHOO!!

One more thing Becky, do you do the water bath for the whole jar or just the seal? I know some things require a bath. I do strawberry fig preserves and just boil my seals.

I do it for the whole jar.....my friend Nancy does just the seal though....but I'm a bit paranoid.

You can also freeze this salsa too. It's great both ways - I just run out of room in the freezer.

jrstephens said:
Drive and eat safely!!!

Thanks, I am not doing the driving ( thank goodness for that~ ha ha). I am speed racer when the kids are not with me. Our ED is driving. We'll be safe :) I have packed healthy snacks and lemon bars for all of us too. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I do it for the whole jar.....my friend Nancy does just the seal though....but I'm a bit paranoid.

You can also freeze this salsa too. It's great both ways - I just run out of room in the freezer.

Oh good! Then I won't have to go buy new jars and seals b/c mine are full of preserves from last year since I am the only one in house that eats them and I did about 20 jars. Thanks!

I will be doing Tonys pizza since my DH will be working way late tonight,

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

What's for Dinner on July 16th?

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for July 16th?

There are plenty of options for a quick and easy dinner on July 16th, such as grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, shrimp stir-fry, or a summer salad with grilled steak.

2. Can you recommend any recipes for a summer dinner on July 16th?

Absolutely! Some delicious summer dinner recipes for July 16th include grilled salmon with mango salsa, shrimp tacos, or a quinoa and grilled vegetable bowl.

3. Are there any seasonal ingredients I should be using for my July 16th dinner?

Definitely! July is the perfect time to use fresh seasonal ingredients like corn, tomatoes, and zucchini in your dinner recipes. You can also incorporate seasonal fruits like peaches or berries into your salads or desserts.

4. I need to make a dinner that will feed a large group on July 16th. Do you have any suggestions?

For a large group dinner on July 16th, consider making a big batch of pulled pork or chicken in the slow cooker and serving it with buns and various toppings for a build-your-own sandwich bar. You could also do a taco bar with a variety of fillings and toppings.

5. I want to make a special dinner for July 16th. What would you recommend?

For a special dinner on July 16th, try making a grilled lobster tail with garlic butter, a juicy steak with a homemade chimichurri sauce, or a homemade lasagna with fresh summer vegetables. Don't forget to pair your meal with a delicious wine or cocktail!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies