• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

The electric/oil heater is on, and I made bacon this morning. I think we'll be turning on the furnace soon.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having pasta for dinner. I'm going to make some focaccia bread to go with it.:chef:

I've been working on host coaching, and invitations all day long (in between taking care of a 4yr old, and doing laundry) and I haven't even given it a thought. I'm completely uninspired - and nothing is hitting me as something I want to make. I just went and stood in front of the freezer with the door open and stared for a few minutes, but that didn't help either.

I don't want pasta, chicken, or pork - and fish doesn't really sound good either.
I think I want someone else to make dinner!:eek::rolleyes:

I am having a Dove Chocolate party tonight, so, it's leftover pizza and lots of CHOCOLATE!!!!! YUMMY!

Tuna melts on pumpernickle with chips on the side. I worked a booth today (for a professional women's association), so I planned to make something fast that didn't need to be defrosted. Best yet, I got some great leads today!

janezapchef said:
I am having a Dove Chocolate party tonight, so, it's leftover pizza and lots of CHOCOLATE!!!!! YUMMY!

I wish I was having what you have having:love:. It's breaded chicken breast, rice and peas for us. I am going to make sause and meatballs for tomorrow night and put it in the crock pot. We are going to a halloween party at DS karate school tomorrow night. So dinner will be already for when DH gets home then out we go.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't want pasta, chicken, or pork - and fish doesn't really sound good either.
I think I want someone else to make dinner!:eek::rolleyes:

Becky, hop in your transporter. I'll open another can of tuna and you can have sandwiches with us. :)

I've got some spicy ginger cider to go with them (the recipe's in the new Food Network magazine).

chefann said:
Becky, hop in your transporter. I'll open another can of tuna and you can have sandwiches with us. :)

I've got some spicy ginger cider to go with them (the recipe's in the new Food Network magazine).

actually, Tuna Melts sound good - I might make that! My transporter is in the shop....but you did give me some inspiration! We even have cider too.:D

My transporter is taking us all to Bob Evans :D. I am tired, full of cold, sinuses are blech, and had a busy day with sick kids followed by a school meeting about DD in Kindergarten. I can't wait until the weekend!!

Club Sandwiches, seasond fries with Chammps dip, some kind of veggie.

It's chilly here, and we haven't turned on our heat yet. So, hot vegetable soup with fresh-baked bread. Yum! Warming myself up from the inside.

raebates said:
It's chilly here, and we haven't turned on our heat yet. So, hot vegetable soup with fresh-baked bread. Yum! Warming myself up from the inside.

BRRR!! Our heat has been on for at least a couple of weeks, although it only comes on at night. It was 35˚F when I left the house this morning at 8:30. We've even put the flannel sheets on the bed already.

The flannel sheets are on the bed. It was in the low 30s outside this morning. It was just under 60 in the house. I turn on the electric/oil heater when I get up. I also made bacon in the oven this morning, which helped to warm the kitchen a bit. The high was in the mid-60s. It's just over 66 inside right now. Since they're talking about highs in the 40s next week, I have a feeling we'll be firing up the furnace soon.

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

What's for Dinner tonight?

The answer to this question will depend on your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. However, some popular dinner options from Pampered Chef include our One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs, Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas, and Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan options for dinner?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes for dinner. Some popular options include our Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie, Veggie Lovers' Pizza, and Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry. You can also browse our website for more options and filter by dietary preferences.

How can I save time preparing dinner?

Pampered Chef offers many products that can help you save time in the kitchen. Our Quick Cooker and Pressure Cooker allow you to make meals in a fraction of the time, while our Veggie Spiralizer and Food Chopper can help with chopping and prepping ingredients. We also have a variety of recipes that are quick and easy to make.

What are some healthy dinner options?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of healthy dinner options, including our Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa, Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, and Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf. You can also browse our website for more healthy recipes and filter by dietary preferences.

Do you have any dinner options for picky eaters?

Yes, we understand that not everyone has the same taste preferences. That's why we offer a variety of dinner options that are customizable and can accommodate picky eaters. Some examples include our Build-Your-Own Taco Bar, Chicken Alfredo with Veggie Noodles, and Baked Potato Bar. You can also modify any of our recipes to fit your specific taste preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea