• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

did you make the garlic bread? I love garlic bread!Something with leftover chicken...Beef Enchilada Casserole from the "29 minutes to dinner" cookbook.bbq chicken and garlic potatoes and whatever else i get my hands on. seems like i am always hungry today.I think you might want to try cooking the chicken in the casserole in the oven instead of on the grill. That might be a better option.I need help/suggestion please for dinner please!!! I was going to cook BBQ Chicken or Chicken Parmesan but I not "feeling" that now.I think you might want to try cooking the chicken in the casserole in the oven instead of on
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having fettuccine alfredo with garlic bread and a salad of some kind:chef:

Banana Cake for dessert:thumbup:

Haven't the slightest clue yet...I made the Smoky Buffalo Wings late last night while watching the Women's Beach Volleyball. Cheated and used bottle blue cheese dressing but the wings were good!

I am suppose to go to a Salad Supper at church. BUT Luke has the stomach virus so I do not know if I will get to go or not. He is with my parents today while I am at work. Russell has to go scout a football team, so, if Luke is better and wants to stay with my dad I will go but if not I will be at home eating whatever we can find.

chicken with bbq sause on the grill with rice and peas. We will go out for ice cream after dinner. I am watching a friends child toight while they go to a Wake.

I taught my step-daughter how to make my famous "Momma Moretti's" Pizza (Moretti was my maiden name. the dough is rising, sauce is made. We are putting Canadian Bacon & Pineapple on it- having it with salad and garlic bites for appetizer

something with leftover chicken...

Beef Enchilada Casserole from the "29 minutes to dinner" cookbook.

bbq chicken and garlic potatoes and whatever else i get my hands on. seems like i am always hungry today.

I need help/suggestion please for dinner please!!! I was going to cook BBQ Chicken or Chicken Parmesan but I not "feeling" that now. What can I cook with boneless chicken breast and it can not contain MILK or CHEESE products because my daughter is allergic to milk protiens (have soy milk though)??? Hopefully something with "regular" ingredients that I may already have too, I can not get to the store b/c the baby is asleep! Sorry for the problem.... but I am too tired to think of something different!

PamperedCaniac said:
I need help/suggestion please for dinner please!!! I was going to cook BBQ Chicken or Chicken Parmesan but I not "feeling" that now. What can I cook with boneless chicken breast and it can not contain MILK or CHEESE products because my daughter is allergic to milk protiens (have soy milk though)??? Hopefully something with "regular" ingredients that I may already have too, I can not get to the store b/c the baby is asleep! Sorry for the problem.... but I am too tired to think of something different!

My standby - marinate it in Italian Dressing for a couple hours, and either bake it or grill it. Serve it with a salad, roasted potatoes, and garlic biscuit bites.

DS & I have been at the Fair all afternoon with my SIL & 2 nephews - kids day at the Fair, so the boys have been on rides all afternoon. We came home for a break, and to cool off...and will be going back with DH for dinner, and more fun!

So - I'm not sure what all I'll have...other than I'm sure I'll have Fresh Cut Fries w/ vinegar, and probably ice cream in some form!

ChefBeckyD said:
My standby - marinate it in Italian Dressing for a couple hours, and either bake it or grill it. Serve it with a salad, roasted potatoes, and garlic biscuit bites.

I may try the tex mex Chicken & Rice Skillet in the 29 mins cookbook and leave out the cheese w/ my daughter. Although I LOVE roasted potates!! LOVE THEM!!

janetupnorth said:
Haven't the slightest clue yet...

I made the Smoky Buffalo Wings late last night while watching the Women's Beach Volleyball. Cheated and used bottle blue cheese dressing but the wings were good!
Wow, that's a late dinner. But, what a cool volleyball match. Loved the match. Loved the win. Loved the interview at the end. Whoo hoo!

Tonight I made Lemony Moroccan Chicken Pitas. It was very good. It wasn't as quick and easy as the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad, but my family liked this.

It took me at least 45 minutes to get it on the table. I started from frozen chicken, and I wanted to use my new salt in the grinder. I had to open the box and put the salt into the grinder first. I'm not sure what the point was of cutting the pitas into squares and then into triangles. I don't like wasting food. I think they would fit much better on the Large Round Stone, and I won't cut them up next time.

The ingredients cost just over $10. I used $445 worth of product. Can you believe we have product worth even more than that in our kitchens? Wow!

rennea said:
Tonight we are having fettuccine alfredo with garlic bread and a salad of some kind:chef:

Banana Cake for dessert:thumbup:

That sounds amazingly yummy! Did you make the cake from scratch? If so, can I have the recipe? DH LOVES banana's!

It's from Allrecipes.com:

Surprise Banana Cake

Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes Ready In: 1 Hour
Yields: 24 servings

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 eggs
4 ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
2. Cream together the butter or margarine and the sugar.
3. Add eggs, bananas, flour, soda, salt, nuts, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly and pour batter into the prepared pan.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool and frost cake.

I always use a cream cheese frosting:)

ChefBeckyD said:

Ditto here!!!! (I think we've had that discussion before...) ;)

JAE said:
Wow, that's a late dinner. But, what a cool volleyball match. Loved the match. Loved the win. Loved the interview at the end. Whoo hoo!

Tonight I made Lemony Moroccan Chicken Pitas. It was very good. It wasn't as quick and easy as the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad, but my family liked this.

It took me at least 45 minutes to get it on the table. I started from frozen chicken, and I wanted to use my new salt in the grinder. I had to open the box and put the salt into the grinder first. I'm not sure what the point was of cutting the pitas into squares and then into triangles. I don't like wasting food. I think they would fit much better on the Large Round Stone, and I won't cut them up next time.

The ingredients cost just over $10. I used $445 worth of product. Can you believe we have product worth even more than that in our kitchens? Wow!

Don't worry, that was MY late night snack! :) Kids were in bed.

JAE said:
I used $445 worth of product. Can you believe we have product worth even more than that in our kitchens? Wow!

I have $2100 in cookware alone:blushing::blushing::blushing:

I keep telling myself as long as I use all my kitchen stuff at least once a week then it's ok!! Hence why I cook so much and can't lose weight:blushing:

Since Ali had the baby last Thursday, we are getting dinner each night from their Sunday School Class. Tonight the couple brought Roteli Chicken (fabulous), Caesar Salad, Angel Food Cake, and fresh strawberries to go over it. It was wonderful! We are getting spoiled getting food each night. Last night the couple sent a huge pan of lasagna. We still have 3 servings left and we have eaten three times on it (all 3 of us)! I told her if we run out of "freebies", I'll fix a PC recipe!

I made the pork chops with Sweet Potatoes and Black bean sauce from the Latin Flavor cookbook. Several HUGE thumbs up! This recipe ROCKS!!! Tons of flavor.One note--it calls for prepared recaito, which my grocery store did not have. The Goya brand makes it and it comes in a jar, so if you see it, snag it to make this recipe. But you can make recaito VERY EASY from scratch--I put 1/2 a green pepper, 1/2 an onion, two cloves of garlic, and a little cilantro in the blender--same thing! Then I added the black beans and broth mixture per the recipe instructions and let that puree for a while. Turned out great!

rennea;532249I keep telling myself as long as I use all my kitchen stuff at least once a week then it's ok!! Hence why I cook so much and can't lose weight:blushing:[/QUOTE said:
Hey Rennae you stole both of my lines!

Tonight was Italian grilled salmon with homemade pasta, homemade pesto from my basil plant, and some red wine (no I did not stomp the grapes). DS and I had fun using the new Pastry Cutter for the pasta.

1. What recipes are featured in the "What's for Dinner?" collection for August 21st?

The "What's for Dinner?" collection for August 21st includes recipes such as Tuscan Chicken Pasta, Sheet Pan Fajitas, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi. You can find the full list of recipes on our website or in our catalog.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find at the grocery store?

Yes, all of the ingredients for our "What's for Dinner?" recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to use common and easy-to-find ingredients in our recipes to make meal planning and preparation as convenient as possible.

3. Can these recipes be modified for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Absolutely! Our "What's for Dinner?" recipes are versatile and can be modified to accommodate different dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can easily substitute tofu for chicken in the Tuscan Chicken Pasta or use gluten-free tortillas for the Sheet Pan Fajitas.

4. How long does it take to prepare these recipes?

The preparation time for each recipe in the "What's for Dinner?" collection may vary, but on average, it takes about 30 minutes to prepare a meal. We understand that time is valuable, so we strive to provide quick and easy recipes for busy individuals and families.

5. Can I make these recipes in advance and reheat them later?

Yes, many of the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" collection can be made in advance and reheated later. This is a great option for meal prepping or for busy weeknights when you don't have much time to cook. Just follow the reheating instructions provided in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • rennea