• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't wait to try this for dinner tonight! (Sept.12)

In summary, Teresa is cooking a Ravioli Lasagne for Family Night. Tonight, she is also making a Papa Murphy's Veggie De-lite Pizza and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. She is also going shopping to get a backpack and shoes for her son.
rennea
Gold Member
Well since I didn't make it last night...

Tonight for dinner I am making fettuccine and Caesar salad:chef:

What? No ones posted on here yet?

Tonight is Family Night - and we are having a Papa Murphy's Veggie De-lite Pizza, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert! Then we are all going shopping to get a backpack and shoes for DS - since he starts 4 yr old preschool on Monday!

I'm so excited that Papa Murphy has come to town! We love the pizza, but there hasn't been one close by. A new franchise just opened down the street from our house! We love veggie pizza, and the veggie offerings at most pizza places are extremely limited. (green pepper, olives,onions, and mushrooms....) Now, at PM, we can also get roma tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, artichokes, spinach, mixed onions, zucchini, garlic, jalapenos, garlic, and banana peppers. It's veggie heaven!)

I am making Ravioli Lasagne - garlic bread and salad - easy and delish!

PamperedDor said:

Is that a PC recipe? If not, could you post it?

We have this Spinach and Cheese Ravioli that we just love - and it seems like it would be fun to turn it into lasagna!

can of soup
we will be securing all the patio furniture, potted plants, gas grill and yard ornaments then move on to 2 neighbors yards who are out of town this week

Teresa Lynn said:
can of soup
we will be securing all the patio furniture, potted plants, gas grill and yard ornaments then move on to 2 neighbors yards who are out of town this week

Teresa - I was just thinking about you! What is the update on your son - is he still in a safe place? Praying for you!

Maybe you need to have a can of ravioli and a beer - this would be a day for some comfort food!:D

Friday night is OUT TO DINNER night. Not sure where we are going.

PamperedDor said:

Can I come to your place tonight? :)

he is ok, I'm still a little edgyi talked to the mom last night her house rules: call your parents morning and night.we are actually probably going to be hit pretty hard, and my daughter is dancing tomorrow at "Grapefest" (wine festival" in another town)
3 dances, first time to wear the new costumes and they will be wet and soggy, and probably part of them blown away. GRRRRR teacher sent an email we perform rain or shine!!

Teresa Lynn said:
he is ok, I'm still a little edgy

i talked to the mom last night her house rules: call your parents morning and night.

we are actually probably going to be hit pretty hard, and my daughter is dancing tomorrow at "Grapefest" (wine festival" in another town)
3 dances, first time to wear the new costumes and they will be wet and soggy, and probably part of them blown away. GRRRRR teacher sent an email we perform rain or shine!!

LOL - that just made me laugh.

So - has she never been in a hurricane before? Does she not realize what it could be like? That just cracks me up!

Glad to hear that DS is ok - and that the parents in charge are watching out for him well!

Giggle...or should have said we perform rain or more rain...

her comment was its on a covered stage and one mom said are they changing onstage (meaning the costumes will be wet in between dressing area and stage) she just shrugged. One costume cost us $380 and I'm not looking forward to it being soggy

Teresa Lynn said:
her comment was its on a covered stage and one mom said are they changing onstage (meaning the costumes will be wet in between dressing area and stage) she just shrugged. One costume cost us $380 and I'm not looking forward to it being soggy

It may turn into a moot point. I mean, there is rain...and then there is RAIN! If the festival is canceled, and no one is there to watch - is she still gonna make them dance?

Sorry Rennea - we have totally and completely hijacked this thread!:eek:

Maple Harvest Chicken with Mashed potatoes & glazed carrots. mmmm.

peichef said:
Maple Harvest Chicken with Mashed potatoes & glazed carrots. mmmm.

Okay - now I need that recipe too! Pretty Please?

I've got bronchitis & a sinus infection so it may be more soup for me & PBJ for the kids.

DH is taking me out for supper tomorrow night for my birthday to the Spaghetti Factory in St. Louis. I'm so excited & so are the kids!

Today is DD's 8th birthday and she's requested a FULL turkey dinner with all trimmings, Snickers Cake and Mint Ice Cream,

So I'm making that, I thought for sure she's say, Hamburgs and FF, but not my kids, lol.

Off to finish the cake so it can cool.

Lisa

ChefBeckyD said:
What? No ones posted on here yet?

Tonight is Family Night - and we are having a Papa Murphy's Veggie De-lite Pizza, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert! Then we are all going shopping to get a backpack and shoes for DS - since he starts 4 yr old preschool on Monday!

I'm so excited that Papa Murphy has come to town! We love the pizza, but there hasn't been one close by. A new franchise just opened down the street from our house! We love veggie pizza, and the veggie offerings at most pizza places are extremely limited. (green pepper, olives,onions, and mushrooms....) Now, at PM, we can also get roma tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, artichokes, spinach, mixed onions, zucchini, garlic, jalapenos, garlic, and banana peppers. It's veggie heaven!)
I'm coming over. I rented a movie to watch ALONE! My kids are out being social and my dh is working late. I think I'll have popcorn and a Kashi frozen entree. I'll microwave it first.

JAE said:
I'm coming over. I rented a movie to watch ALONE! My kids are out being social and my dh is working late. I think I'll have popcorn and a Kashi frozen entree. I'll microwave it first.

You can come on over...but we're getting ready to leave to go shopping!:)

You should come over for a Veggie Pizza sometime though! They are very good - that would be fun! (You probably can't get veggie pizza at your house too often.)

I love the Kashi Frozen Entrees! I love the Shrimp one!

It was BLT's for us tonight, my DS does not like bacon so he had grilled cheese and tomato soup.

ChefBeckyD said:
Is that a PC recipe? If not, could you post it?

We have this Spinach and Cheese Ravioli that we just love - and it seems like it would be fun to turn it into lasagna!

Nope not a PC recipe - so easy though!!!!

Frozen or Fresh Raviolis (you can use meat, cheese or the Spinach Cheese)
Your homemade or jar sauce
Ricotta cheese
Mozzella cheese
Parm cheese

Basically you just layer like you do a regular one - coat your rect baker with sauce - a layer of frozen ( I think they work better then fresh) raviolis, (if you are using a all cheese Rav - then less Ricotta cheese) Ricotta cheese, Mozzella cheese , repeat - you can of course add sliced meatballs or sausage just like a reg lasagna)

Its a great and EASY meal - adapt it to your family needs - I often make this during lent with just the cheese ravs and switch it around with the spinach cheese ones from costco -

Bake 375 for 30 minutes - done!!!

Parmesan Chicken in the oven...

PamperedDor said:
Nope not a PC recipe - so easy though!!!!

Frozen or Fresh Raviolis (you can use meat, cheese or the Spinach Cheese)
Ricotta cheese
Mozzella cheese
Parm cheese

Basically you just layer like you do a regular one - coat your rect baker with sauce - a layer of frozen ( I think they work better then fresh) raviolis, (if you are using a all cheese Rav - then less Ricotta cheese) Ricotta cheese, Mozzella cheese , repeat - you can of course add sliced meatballs or sausage just like a reg lasagna)

Its a great and EASY meal - adapt it to your family needs - I often make this during lent with just the cheese ravs and switch it around with the spinach cheese ones from costco -

Bake 375 for 30 minutes - done!!!
I make that, too. Different recipe from Health magazine. The original recipe called for frozen cheese ravioli, thawed and drained spinach, low fat moz cheese, and spaghetti sauce. Layer some sauce, ravioli, spinach and cheese then do it again ending with sauce and cheese or something like that. Anyway, my kids didn't appreciate the spinach, so I started using ground burger instead. I haven't made it in a long time because my kids decided they don't like it. Great for giving to a family with a new baby. Fast and easy.

I am doing BBQ chicken

PamperedDor said:
Nope not a PC recipe - so easy though!!!!Frozen or Fresh Raviolis (you can use meat, cheese or the Spinach Cheese)
Ricotta cheese
Mozzella cheese
Parm cheeseBasically you just layer like you do a regular one - coat your rect baker with sauce - a layer of frozen ( I think they work better then fresh) raviolis, (if you are using a all cheese Rav - then less Ricotta cheese) Ricotta cheese, Mozzella cheese , repeat - you can of course add sliced meatballs or sausage just like a reg lasagna) Its a great and EASY meal - adapt it to your family needs - I often make this during lent with just the cheese ravs and switch it around with the spinach cheese ones from costco - Bake 375 for 30 minutes - done!!!
Those are the Spinach Cheese ones we love! The fresh ones from Costco!:thumbup:I'm going to make this - it sounds so good. Thanks Dor!Oh - just one question though - do you boil the ravioli first?

ChefBeckyD said:
Those are the Spinach Cheese ones we love! The fresh ones from Costco!:thumbup:

I'm going to make this - it sounds so good. Thanks Dor!

Oh - just one question though - do you boil the ravioli first?

Nope - no boiling - just throw those babies right in there - this is SOOOO easy!

I love those Costco ones as well - the frozen ones are awesome - try the recipe on the back of the package for cold ravioli salad - delish!

What's for Dinner on September 12?

The menu for September 12 varies depending on personal preferences and dietary restrictions, but some popular options include slow cooker chicken tacos, roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, and grilled salmon with a vegetable medley.

What ingredients do I need for the September 12 dinner?

The ingredients for the September 12 dinner will depend on the specific recipe you choose. However, some common ingredients for popular dishes on this date include chicken, quinoa, salmon, vegetables, and spices such as cumin and chili powder.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for the September 12 dinner?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options for the September 12 dinner. Some examples include roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, vegetarian tacos with black beans and avocado, and a tofu stir-fry with mixed vegetables. You can also modify any recipe to fit your dietary preferences.

How long will it take to prepare the September 12 dinner?

The preparation time for the September 12 dinner will vary depending on the recipe you choose and your cooking skills. However, most recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. Slow cooker meals may require longer cooking times, but they require minimal preparation.

Can I make substitutions or modifications to the September 12 dinner recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the September 12 dinner recipes to fit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can swap out certain ingredients for similar ones, such as using tofu instead of chicken or using gluten-free pasta instead of regular pasta. You can also adjust the spices and seasonings to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies