• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Chicken or Vegetable Pot Roast?

In summary, Tonight we are having chicken with a mixed salad: chef decides what to do with chicken later, DH is coming home for lunch, because he has a family night at work, so has to be there and work through dinner. Tonight's lunch will be ground turkey tacos. Dinner might be leftover pasta for DS&me and I might make pizza. Grilled pork chops, cole slaw, baked potato, applesauce&dessert of your choice.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having chicken with a mixed salad:chef: I haven't decided what I am doing with the chicken yet. I will post when I decide.

DH is coming home for lunch, because he has a family night at work, so has to be there and work through dinner.

So - lunch is ground turkey tacos.

Dinner will probably be leftover pasta for DS & me.

I think we're going to have the fajitas. My BIL might be coming for dinner. So it'll be quick, easy, and less mess in the kitchen. I want to be able to visit with him and not be self conscious that the kitchen's a mess! (He's traveling on business and will only have a couple hours the most to spend with us)

Hopefully the new Cajun restaurant. Its our anniversary. otherwise PB & J cuz i'm not cooking!!

Grilled pork chops, cole slaw, baked potato, applesauce & dessert of your choice. :) We've got an appreciation supper to go to & it's all home made!

salmon w/a lemon butter garlic dill sauce I make, shrimp, rice and salad... I love seafood...:D:D

I have no idea, and I don't feel like cooking, so maybe pizza.

ChefBeckyD said:
DH is coming home for lunch, because he has a family night at work, so has to be there and work through dinner.

So - lunch is ground turkey tacos.

Dinner will probably be leftover pasta for DS & me.

DS & I decided on PB&J, with salads, and applesauce.

Then, we have more time to play Chutes & Ladders, and Hi Ho Cherry-O.:thumbup::D

I have a show and the kids are going to a friends! So technically I am cooking Grilled Chicken Penna Al Fresco, but not for my family!

I'm making vegatable pot roast in the DCB. The recipe from the file floating arround on here.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal kit is a convenient solution for busy individuals and families who want to enjoy delicious and healthy meals at home without the hassle of meal planning and grocery shopping. Each kit includes pre-measured ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes for 3 meals for 4-6 people.

2. How often are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit updated?

We update our recipes every week to keep things fresh and exciting for our customers. We also take into consideration seasonal ingredients, customer feedback, and popular food trends when creating our new recipes.

3. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit to my dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of meal kits to accommodate different dietary needs and preferences. Our options include vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and low-carb meals. You can also swap out ingredients or omit certain items if needed.

4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the meals in the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

The preparation and cooking time for each meal may vary, but on average it takes about 30-45 minutes to prepare and cook each meal. Our recipes are designed to be quick and easy, perfect for busy weeknights.

5. Can I cancel or skip a week of the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

Yes, you can easily manage your subscription and make changes to your delivery schedule through your Pampered Chef account. You can skip a week, cancel your subscription, or change the number of meals in your kit at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe