• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Vegetable Pairs Well with Paprika Chicken and Pasta for Dinner?

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" program is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef for busy families. Customers can sign up through their consultant or online and receive weekly meal plans with recipes, grocery lists, and prep instructions. New meal plans are released every Friday and can be customized for dietary restrictions. There is a subscription fee, but customers can also earn free meal plans through hosting a party or purchasing products.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having paprika chicken with pasta. Haven't decided on a veggie yet.

Honey mustard chicken tenders, potato salad, and sweet peas.

Tonight is American Idol night at my BFs so he will either make something for us or else request something specific for me to cook. Tuesday somehow turned in to "he decides" night and Friday is "I decide" night... it just worked out that way!

Chicken Fajitas for us.

They sound good, and I am craving some guacamole!

We are having fish and fried shrimp with mac & cheese and corn on the side.

I'm thinking spaghetti

Related to Which Vegetable Pairs Well with Paprika Chicken and Pasta for Dinner?

Q: What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides weekly meal plans, complete with recipes, grocery lists, and step-by-step instructions, to make meal prep easier for busy families.

Q: How does the "What's for Dinner?" program work?

Customers can sign up for the "What's for Dinner?" program through their Pampered Chef consultant or online. Each week, they will receive a new meal plan featuring 5 dinner recipes, a grocery list, and prep instructions. The recipes are designed to be easy and quick to make, using Pampered Chef tools and products for added convenience.

Q: How often are new meal plans released for the "What's for Dinner?" program?

New meal plans are released every Friday for the following week. This gives customers enough time to shop for ingredients and prepare for the upcoming week's meals.

Q: Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal plans to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" program offers options for customers to customize their meal plans based on their dietary restrictions or preferences. This includes options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free meals, as well as the ability to swap out ingredients for alternatives.

Q: Is there a cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" program?

Yes, there is a small subscription fee for the "What's for Dinner?" program. However, customers can also earn free meal plans by hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing a certain amount of products through their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara