• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner? (Sept. 22)

In summary, tonight we are having roasted chicken and potatoes w/garlic and rosemary, BBQ pork tenderloin, and tacos.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having roasted chicken and potatoes w/garlic and rosemary.:chef:

Haven't decided on a veggie yet, maybe brussel sprouts.

BBQ Pork Tenderloin...some veggie...maybe a salad. Not sure.

Hmmm, just went downstairs with the intention of looking to see what was in the freezer that looked good - while I was down there, decided to start a load of wash, and then gathered up some supplies I needed to make some host packets, and walked back upstairs without going near the freezer!:eek:

I'm blonde, I'm over 40, I have a 4 yr old, and my Dr. just told me I have begun menopause. Gheesh!

Back downstairs I go! Hope I remember why I'm there when I get to the bottom of the steps!:p

Cluster Meeting tonight so I am making the Spinach Carbonara Pizza.

I hear ya Becky! I can't tell you how many times I go somewhere (including the web) and forget why I went there!

I just pulled a pork tenderloin out of the freezer and will probably do the BBQ like Vanessa. I like having all those leftovers for the rest of the week.

Okay - I think we'll be having Chicken Parmesan, with pasta, steamed broccoli, and garlic bread.

Hey Susan! You are having pork tenderloin? So does that mean you aren't strict in following Kosher laws? No biggie, just curious.:balloon:

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Susan! You are having pork tenderloin? So does that mean you aren't strict in following Kosher laws? No biggie, just curious.:balloon:
<giggle> Friends of ours don't keep kosher, either, and we tease them all the time. They tease back that the only Jewish dietary law they follow is the one that states that Chinese food must be consumed on Christmas Day. :)

I actually pulled a pork tenderloin out of the freezer this morning, too. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it, though. But there will be leftovers, which is good because I have a show tomorrow night and if I don't leave something specific for DH, he'll go hungry.

I will be having tacos. I just browned a bunch of hamburger and vacuumed packed them and tacos sounded good.

We're having pork chops with mushrooms and onions unsure of veg.

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner? (Sept. 22)

1. What types of recipes will be featured in "What's for Dinner?" on Sept. 22?

The recipes featured in "What's for Dinner?" on Sept. 22 will vary and include options for meat lovers, vegetarians, and those with dietary restrictions. You can expect to see a mix of main dishes, side dishes, and desserts.

2. Can I adjust the serving sizes for the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" to fit my family's needs?

Yes, all of the recipes included in "What's for Dinner?" on Sept. 22 will come with serving size options. You can adjust the ingredients accordingly to fit your family's needs.

3. Will the ingredients for the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" be easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" on Sept. 22 will be easily accessible and can be found at most grocery stores. Some may even be pantry staples that you already have on hand.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "What's for Dinner?" on Sept. 22?

Yes, there will be vegetarian and vegan options included in "What's for Dinner?" on Sept. 22. We strive to provide a variety of recipes to accommodate different dietary preferences.

5. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients in the recipes from "What's for Dinner?" on Sept. 22?

Of course! We understand that everyone's taste preferences and dietary needs may vary. Feel free to make substitutions for ingredients in the recipes from "What's for Dinner?" on Sept. 22, as long as it doesn't drastically alter the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara