• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dinner Inspiration? What's on the Menu Tonight?

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides weekly meal plans, recipes, and grocery shopping lists to simplify dinner time for busy families. The meal plans are updated every week on Wednesday and the recipes can be customized to fit dietary preferences or restrictions. Previous meal plans and recipes can be accessed through the "My Recipes" section on the website. There is a subscription fee for the program, but a 14-day free trial is available and the time and stress saved may outweigh the cost for many families.
rennea
Gold Member
Good-morning everyone:sing:

Tonight we are having pork chops with smashed garlic potatoes. And maybe a salad, haven't really decided on a veggie yet.

Baked BBQ'd Ribs, with Cheesy Rice, and Broccoli.

With my hectic show schedule this past week (5 show in the past 8 days...plus 2 nights out for other activities!) my family has been short changed on home cooked meals...I'm going to make them happy tonight!:chef:

I have no idea! I need inspiration!

Okay - I guess I should post that the menu has completely changed.

DH called this morning, and wants to go to the Moonlight Madness Sale at Gemmens this evening, and since it starts at 4:30 - he wants to get there as soon as possible before all of the good stuff is gone. There are a couple small items I wanted to get for DS for Christmas there too. (those of you from around here know about Gemmens!) So - I am making Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. We'll have the ribs tomorrow.

We are having a quick dinner tonight burgers, fries and something for a veggie. DH put up our tree last night and tonight we are going to decorate it. So a quick dinner so we have more time to spend on the tree since DS has school tomorrow. DS is so excited about it, I'm happy since he is 9 (almost 10) I am sure my time is coming to an end with him want to help decorate.

Related to Need Dinner Inspiration? What's on the Menu Tonight?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides weekly meal plans, recipes, and grocery shopping lists to make dinner time easier for busy families.

2. How often are the meal plans updated?

The meal plans are updated every week on Wednesday, so you can have time to shop and prepare for the week ahead.

3. Are the recipes included in the meal plans customizable?

Yes, the recipes can be customized to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. You can also swap out ingredients if you have any allergies or if certain ingredients are not available.

4. Can I access previous meal plans and recipes?

Yes, you can access previous meal plans and recipes through the "My Recipes" section on the "What's for Dinner?" website. This allows you to repeat your favorite meals or try out ones you may have missed.

5. Is there a cost for the "What's for Dinner?" program?

Yes, there is a subscription fee for the "What's for Dinner?" program. However, you can try it out for free for 14 days before committing to a subscription. Plus, the time and stress saved from meal planning and grocery shopping may outweigh the cost for many families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • rennea