• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for dinner tonight?

In summary, the conversation was mostly about discussing various recipes for dinner. Some options mentioned were veggie pasta, tacos, casseroles, Jamaican jerk chicken, spinach and mushroom quiche, barbecue chicken, and lasagna. A recipe for a zucchini and tomato casserole was also shared. The conversation ended with someone asking about turnip mashed potatoes, a dish that is unfamiliar to them.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning,

Tonight for dinner we are having veggie pasta:chef:

I hope everyone has a great day:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

Taco Night!

We are having a bunch of friends over for Tacos - I'm making ground beef and chicken fillings, and salad chopper salsa....and using some of my precious Guacamole mix to make Guacamole. Also making refried beans and Mexican Rice - and a Flan for dessert!

Going to my mom's for my Birthday Supper of Red Beans & Rice and Red Velvet Cake.

I have chicken, zucchini and tomatoes to use up. Need a good recipe. Anyone?

No idea! I'm making berry layered salad for my "mock party" I may have chicken in the freezer that I can take out... hmm... dont really know what to make!

Stew in the crock pot..yumm...

DessertDivaFL said:
I have chicken, zucchini and tomatoes to use up. Need a good recipe. Anyone?

Make this casserole and serve it with Italian marinated chicken. (marinate the chicken in Italian dressing and either grill, bake, or broil.)

INGREDIENTS
4 zucchini, cubed
3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
ground black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 large tomatoes, sliced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
3/4 cup grated Romano cheese

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
Place zucchini in a pot fitted with a steamer basket over boiling water. Steam 5 minutes, or until tender but firm. Transfer to the casserole dish. Mix the dill, pepper, and margarine, and stir into the casserole dish, evenly coating zucchini. Layer tomato slices over zucchini, and sprinkle with basil and Romano cheese.
Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and golden brown.

Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Turnip Mashed Potatoes and Winter greens

We're having Spinach, Mushroom and Cheese quiche from the Stoneware Sensations cookbook. Had the Ham, Broccoli and cheese one last night, it was so good and easy, I decided to make another one :) We will have some muffins with it.

I'm going to try the new Mexican Lasagna in the DCB.

ChefBeckyD said:
Make this casserole and serve it with Italian marinated chicken. (marinate the chicken in Italian dressing and either grill, bake, or broil.)

INGREDIENTS
4 zucchini, cubed
2 large tomatoes, sliced

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
Place zucchini in a pot fitted with a steamer basket over boiling water. Steam 5 minutes, or until tender but firm. Transfer to the casserole dish. Mix the dill, pepper, and margarine, and stir into the casserole dish, evenly coating zucchini. Layer tomato slices over zucchini, and sprinkle with basil and Romano cheese.

Can't wait to get that new steamer basket!!!!:love:​

merego said:
We're having Spinach, Mushroom and Cheese quiche from the Stoneware Sensations cookbook. Had the Ham, Broccoli and cheese one last night, it was so good and easy, I decided to make another one :) We will have some muffins with it.

The Spicy Broccoli Quiche in 29 Minutes To Dinner is really good too!

Barbecue chicken. I might try the smoky BBQ rub for the first time, it smells SO good, baked beans (which are actually turning out OK!), and probably broccoli. I got some really nice fresh baby french loaves yesterday, we'll warm up and use what's left.

ChefBeckyD said:

INGREDIENTS
4 zucchini, cubed
2 large tomatoes, sliced

DIRECTIONS

Thanks Becky! This sounds so good!

Lasagna, salad, and garlic bites.

Fajitas in the DCB

Fake-adillas: I just layer taco meat, salsa, and cheese between two burrito wraps and bake. I'll serve a salad with it.

Maple Burbon Salmon form the new 29 minutes cookbook.

boneless ribs with BBQ sause, broccoli and egg noodles, I made brownies the other days so maybe brownie sundeas for dessert.

Get_Pampered said:
Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Turnip Mashed Potatoes and Winter greens

I"m from the the south and we eat turnips and mashed potatoes but I've never heard of turnip mashed potatoes... what is that?

As for dinner tonight . . . great northern beans and rice with spicy deer sausage.

Related to What's on the menu for dinner tonight?

What's for Dinner on January 20th?

Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "What's for Dinner?" on January 20th:

1. What is the featured recipe for January 20th?

The featured recipe for January 20th is our delicious Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. It's a hearty and comforting meal that is perfect for a cold winter evening.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for January 20th?

Yes, we have a delicious Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie recipe that is perfect for January 20th. It's packed with veggies and topped with a creamy mashed potato crust.

3. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the recipes for January 20th?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be flexible and customizable. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, feel free to make substitutions to fit your needs.

4. How long will it take to prepare and cook the meal for January 20th?

The estimated preparation and cooking time for the featured recipes range from 30 minutes to 1 hour. However, this may vary depending on your cooking skills and kitchen equipment.

5. Can I access previous "What's for Dinner?" recipes?

Yes, all of our "What's for Dinner?" recipes are available on our website. Simply search for the date or recipe name to find the one you are looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • pamperedbybarbara