• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? One Pot Pasta Recipe!

Becky, it seems like everytime I come on here it's Show Night for you! Way to go!Tonight we are having one pot pasta:chef:Fast and easy:thumbup:DH & I are having a date tonight. My oldest DD is with her dad & my younger two will be spending the night at Gma & Gpa's. I have a pre-op testing tomorrow early AM so they're staying all night so they don't have to get up early.To answer your question... ;) I don't know. I get to pick what we do tonight. What restaurant sounds good? :DShow night!
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight we are having one pot pasta:chef:

Fast and easy:thumbup:

DH & I are having a date tonight. My oldest DD is with her dad & my younger two will be spending the night at Gma & Gpa's. I have a pre-op testing tomorrow early AM so they're staying all night so they don't have to get up early.

To answer your question... ;) I don't know. I get to pick what we do tonight. What restaurant sounds good? :D

Show night!

I'm thinking Orange Chicken w/ white rice (from Costco) and stirfried veggies.

mmm... I love that orange chicken. :)I'm thinking that we're going to have Asian Noodle Skillet. If I get my act together to get ramen and veggies at the store.

ChefBeckyD said:
Show night!

I'm thinking Orange Chicken w/ white rice (from Costco) and stirfried veggies.

Becky, it seems like everytime I come on here it's Show Night for you! Way to go!

I mixed up Potato Casserole with left over mashed ones last night. I will pick up some chicken to go with it. I have a Council meeting tonight.

Crock Pot Chicken Parm!

chefann said:
mmm... I love that orange chicken. :)

I'm thinking that we're going to have Asian Noodle Skillet. If I get my act together to get ramen and veggies at the store.

Ann, have you made this before? I was all excited to try it last week and was kind of disappointed. It was a strange spicey taste. At first, I thought it was too much ginger, but I think it might actually be the bok choy. Have you ever made it with a different "cabbage"? Just wondering.

Spagetti and Meatballs and a tossed salad.........

chefsteph07 said:
Becky, it seems like everytime I come on here it's Show Night for you! Way to go!

Thanks Steph! I've stayed busy. One more show after tonight, and I'm done til after Christmas though!

Steak with onion, mushroom & peppers, with rice and carrots.

Homemade wheat buns for hamburgers, broccoli cheese rice, and salad.

janezapchef said:
Ann, have you made this before? I was all excited to try it last week and was kind of disappointed. It was a strange spicey taste. At first, I thought it was too much ginger, but I think it might actually be the bok choy. Have you ever made it with a different "cabbage"? Just wondering.

There's no cabbage in this recipe. Which recipe are you using? I use the one from PC, from last fall's Real Food Real Fast theme show. I LOVE this stuff, and so does DH. He actually asked the other day about it - that's why I'm making it tonight.

When I thought about it, I realized we had chicken last night - so I'll save the Orange Chicken for Thursdays Show Night.

Tonight, we are having another Costco stand-by - Spinach & Cheese Ravioli, and a tossed salad. Takes me 5 minutes to make!

Chicken Cacciatore and whole wheat Rotini - perfect comfort food for a snowy night :)

I am having dinner at my church dont know what DH and kids are having though.

I dunno yet, last night was grocery night and I have yet to break down all of my bulk meats into family sized portions. I have TONS of options though! Meat prices are down and I went INSANE! Normally I just stick to the main things like pork chops, chicken breast and hamburger, but I got all kinds of different types.

I think I might do a chicken teriyaki stirfry with some brown rice.

D'Giorno Pizza with steak and chicken caesar salad! And a big glass of wine cause I deserve it!! LOL!

I made the PC recipe for soup mix and tried it tonight with a crusty loaf of sourdough. It was awesome! Definately giving this mix out to my friends!

chefann said:
There's no cabbage in this recipe. Which recipe are you using? I use the one from PC, from last fall's Real Food Real Fast theme show. I LOVE this stuff, and so does DH. He actually asked the other day about it - that's why I'm making it tonight.

Oh, duh! I read it wrong. I love that recipe too! I was talking about the Asian Noodle Bowl from the It's Good For You Cookbook. Soooo, have you made that one???

1. What is the "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan?

The "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan is a curated set of recipes and meal ideas for the week of December 9th. It includes a variety of easy and delicious dishes that are perfect for weeknight dinners.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan?

You can access the "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan by visiting our website and clicking on the "Meal Plans" tab. From there, you can select the Dec.9 meal plan and view all the recipes and meal ideas.

3. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan are easy to find and can be found at most grocery stores. We also provide a detailed shopping list to make it even easier for you to gather all the necessary ingredients.

4. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our meal plans are fully customizable to fit your dietary restrictions. You can easily swap out ingredients or substitute certain recipes to make them fit your specific needs.

5. Is the "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan suitable for families?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner? (Dec.9)" meal plan is perfect for families. It includes a variety of kid-friendly recipes and meal ideas that the whole family will enjoy. You can also adjust the serving sizes to fit your family's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • rennea