• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner on My Birthday?

In summary, Sloppy joes and mac and cheese tonight!Baked Chicken, salad, baked potato, and green beans.Pork Chops and salad.Don't know for me yet, I have class...I packed a bunch of stuff with me but don't know what I'll eat.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Well today is my Birthday so tonight we are going out for dinner. AKA~DH is cooking tonight!:)

Just started a huge batch of Chili to go along with this crazy weather.

Happy Birthday!!!

Sloppy joes and mac and cheese tonight!

Baked Chicken, salad, baked potato, and green beans.

Pork Chops and salad.

Don't know for me yet, I have class...I packed a bunch of stuff with me but don't know what I'll eat.Kids: Ramen Noodles - Sammie, Hot Dogs - Kyle
DH: Leftover Spaghetti from last nightI am just thankful I don't have to be outside for class tonight!!!!!!!!

I'm making the Reuben Braid, but since it is just me, hubby and a small child, I'm going to 1/2 the recipe.

I've never made it before, but it sounds so good. We LOVE Reubens.

I'm on my own for dinner. I've got a couple of leftover biscuits in the fridge, so I might make some soup and have soup and bread. And a little salad.

Chicken Parmagian (sp?) in my crockpot with thanks to vwpamperedchef for posting this recipe w/garlic bites.:chef:

Lots & lots of chili! I made 2 pots of chili for the robotics team then the meeting got canceled so we are going to be eating chili for awhile!!!

Chicken tenders in the DCB seasoned with Dales or we will eat at church.

It's Wednesday. That means it's pasta night. Fettucine alfredo with chicken, with homemade 'Olive Garden' alfredo.

I am going to try the Chilies Rellenos Chicken for dinner tonight from the Stoneware Inspirations CB. Not sure about sides yet though, probably spanish rice and who knows what! mmmm I've been hungry for cornbread, so I might do something with that instead of rice.

myinnerchef said:
It's Wednesday. That means it's pasta night.

Fettucine alfredo with chicken, with homemade 'Olive Garden' alfredo.

I'd love to have your OG Alfredo recipe. I can never seem to get mine that good.

I'm going to use the left over pork roast from last night and make bbq pork sammies w/ some ranch style beans and maybe a salad.

Where 's the recipe for the chicken parmesan someone mentioned earlier? I'd love to see it as I have one for the crockpot, too.

BadGirl said:
I'm making the Reuben Braid, but since it is just me, hubby and a small child, I'm going to 1/2 the recipe.

I've never made it before, but it sounds so good. We LOVE Reubens.

This is soo good, if you like Reubens you'll love this!

We are hitting McD's cause it's Martial Arts from 5pm to 6pm. We always do something totally unhealthy but fast on Wednesdays.

Dont know what we are having we are getting take out since it is our anniversary tonight. We will either do pizza or chinese

Mashed Potato's, Steamed mixed veggies and sweet and sour meatballs

We just tried the Chilies Rellenos Chicken. It was pretty good. I think next time I'll add more chilies and serve it with some pico!

Sorry I'm so late!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENNEA! Have a great meal out with your DH!

We had Teriyaki marinated, baked Chicken Breasts, w/ waffle fries, and green beans. Chocolate Chip cookies for dessert.

home made pizza- yummy!

1. What recipes are included in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for Jan.14?

The Jan.14 "What's for Dinner?" meal plan includes recipes for Baked Chicken Parmesan, Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, and Vegetable Lasagna Roll-Ups.

2. Are there any vegetarian options in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for Jan.14?

Yes, the Vegetable Lasagna Roll-Ups recipe included in the Jan.14 "What's for Dinner?" meal plan is a vegetarian option. It features layers of vegetables, cheese, and lasagna noodles, making it a delicious and hearty vegetarian meal.

3. How many servings does each recipe in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for Jan.14 make?

Each recipe in the Jan.14 "What's for Dinner?" meal plan makes 4 servings. This is perfect for a family of four or for meal prepping for the week.

4. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for Jan.14 to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize the Jan.14 "What's for Dinner?" meal plan to fit your dietary restrictions. Each recipe includes a list of ingredients and instructions, so you can easily substitute any ingredients that you cannot eat or use as a guide to create your own version of the recipe.

5. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for Jan.14 easy to find in local grocery stores?

Yes, the ingredients for the Jan.14 "What's for Dinner?" meal plan can be found in most local grocery stores. They are all common and easily accessible ingredients, making it easy for you to pick them up while doing your regular grocery shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies