• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Dessert Should I Make for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, tonight Chef is cooking a chicken and serving it with garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes. They are having brussels sprouts and corn for veggies, and Shepards Pie for dessert.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am roasting a chicken and serving it with garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes. We are having brussels sprouts and corn for veggies:chef:

Haven't decided on a dessert yet.

I'm eating pizza at our NMD, but I'm leaving spaghetti and meatballs for my kids.

I'm making the Skillet Lasagna from '29 minutes to dinner' BUT I'm tweaking it a little. Instead of ground sausage I'm using shredded chicken breast and instead of ricotta cheese I'm using Italian cheese blends and instead of lasagna noodles I'm using left over jumbo shells from our stuffed shells we had the other day - so it will be sort of like Skillet Lasagna or will it?

Chicken, Roasted Veggies and Rice

Getting out of work at 4 p.m. - hitting the gym til 5 p.m. - dashing home to take a shower - going to NMD where Director is preparing a feast (bless her soul). DH is on his own!

I need help - cooking show at 7:00 about 1+ hrs away... so I have to head out of town by 5:00 to get there early to set up.... any suggestions for Hubby and the kids? I power cooked yesterday, maybe I'll drag one of those out.

Sweet & Sour Ham Meatballs, Sour Cream & Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and steamed Broccoli.

I have no idea what I'm feeding DH - probably leftover white chicken chili (and 1/2 of a piece of pizza - that's all that's left from that). I'm making the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad for NMD. (Now that there's actually going to be a meeting...)

National Meeting Pizza night!

chefsteph07 said:
Lol
Yummy

LOL - I was going to put "my famous shepards pie" - LOL!!!

PamperedDor said:
LOL - I was going to put "my famous shepards pie" - LOL!!!

I think you should! It's famous in my house! :love:

Sloppy Joes for the family. They aren't very good. I usually put bbq sauce in them, but I'm all out. I put our BBQ rub in there. Just not the same. I had a handful of mini chocolate chips.

Related to What Dessert Should I Make for Dinner Tonight?

What are some quick and easy dinner ideas?

We recommend using our Quick Cooker to make dishes such as one-pot pasta, chili, and even risotto in a fraction of the time it would take on the stove. You can also try our 30-minute or less recipes, like our chicken fajita skillet or sesame ginger beef stir-fry.

Do you have any healthy dinner options?

Absolutely! Our website has a variety of healthy dinner recipes, including vegetarian, low-carb, and gluten-free options. You can also browse our collection of recipes that feature our kitchen tools, which make it easier to incorporate more vegetables and lean proteins into your meals.

Can I make a large batch of dinner and freeze it for later?

Yes, many of our recipes are freezer-friendly and can be made in large batches. Check out our freezer meal workshops for ideas and tips on how to make meal prep easier and more efficient.

How can I make dinner more fun for my kids?

We have plenty of kid-friendly recipes that are not only delicious but also fun to make. Our kids' apron and spatula set is perfect for getting them involved in the kitchen. You can also try making dinner together as a family or hosting a themed dinner night, like taco Tuesday or pizza night.

Are there any special deals or discounts for dinner products?

We often have promotions and sales on our kitchen tools and products, including those specifically designed for dinner prep. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • rennea