• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu? (Oct.2) BBQ Chicken, Grilled Veggies, and More!

In summary, Debbie prepared dinner for her family consisting of chicken, mashed potatoes, mixed grilled veggies, and a dessert of brownies. She is also preparing for a show night by baking a Mexican calzone and making batter bowl brownies.
rennea
Gold Member
Well tonight I think I'm doing chicken on the BBQ. It is supposed to be a nice day here again. Mashed potatoes, mixed grilled veggies. Haven't decided on a dessert yet.

It's a Show Night for me - so probably something really simple. I'm thinking Spinach and Cheese Ravioli and a green salad for the boys.

I'm not sure yet. Something with chicken, since we had beef last night. Which reminds me-- I need to go get some out of the freezer.

Not sure. I might make something out of the left over pork roast or a chicken dish. Hmm....decisions, decisions. :)

Thursday night leftovers...sausage and pierogies, spaghetti, potato soup.

Eggplant parmesan and salad

chefsteph07 said:
Thursday night leftovers...sausage and pierogies, spaghetti, potato soup.

Sounds like yummy leftovers to me:thumbup:

show night for me as well- I made a pot of ham & beans today, and doing cornbread.

Pizza - no time today with games and practices - and I have to go to a Tupperware party to boot - have no idea what to get since I haven't been to one in years! Gonna go look at that thread from a few months back!

Enjoy dinner tonight ladies and gents!

Show night (yeah!!!!! First of 7 this month, and I am still booking October. Can't tell I am proud, can you?) Dinner will be warm, nutty, caramel brownie - the show recipe. Plus a "after show" glass of wine with my friend who is in town from NJ. She's also coming to the show and assist me. Should be fun.

Homemade Soup at my mom's.

Baked chicken, rice and carrotts for us. I dropped my dog off at the groomers and as always my DS asks if we can go to the bakery that is in the same plaza. So we got some cookies and I got some of there garlic bread to try. For months now I have been looking at the sign they have and decided to get some to try.

Yesterday we had yummy pot roast in the slow cooker with carrots, corn and potatoes.

Today we are having tacos. Tortillas (made from White wings tortilla mix), beans, cheese and picadillo (seasoned ground beef with onions, bell pepper and potatoes)

Debbie :)

For dessert, FRUIT!! Melons, apples, grapes, oranges, etc... A fruit salad. The kids and I love it!!

Debbie :)

I made the Mexican Calzone. I think the recipe card was from 2003. It was yummy! I made it for my bible study and at the last minute, both ladies canceled! I gave my neighbor a couple of slices... Maybe I'll get a PC order out of it. Also made the Batter Bowl Brownies for dessert. I have a whole large bar pan minus about 1/4 of it to get rid of! LOL! I told my DD to take some home for her DH to take to work tomorrow. He won't eat the Calzone since it has black olives in it! Too bad... More for me! LOL!

Related to What's on the Menu? (Oct.2) BBQ Chicken, Grilled Veggies, and More!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides customers with weekly meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists to help make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

2. How does the "What's for Dinner?" program work?

Each week, the "What's for Dinner?" program releases a new set of meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists. Customers can access these through the Pampered Chef website or app. They can then customize the meal plans to fit their dietary preferences and schedule.

3. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program are designed to be quick and easy to make. They are also tested by Pampered Chef chefs to ensure they are delicious and family-friendly.

4. Can I still use my own ingredients with the "What's for Dinner?" meal plans?

Absolutely! The "What's for Dinner?" program is meant to make meal planning easier, but you can still use your own ingredients or make substitutions as needed.

5. Is there a cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" program?

Yes, there is a monthly fee to access the "What's for Dinner?" program. However, this fee includes unlimited access to all meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists, as well as the ability to customize and save your own meal plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara