• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Our Dinner Tonight Healthy? (Nov.17)

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on November 17 is the One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta, which takes only 30 minutes to make and is perfect for busy weeknights. Substitutions can be made to customize the recipe, and it can also be prepared in advance and reheated. However, it is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains chicken, but adjustments can be made to make it vegetarian-friendly.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese. Roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts:chef:

Chocolate Chip cookies for dessert :)

I was going to do something really simple, because I had a show tonight.

That show host just called and rescheduled because she is sick (and sounds awful!) so now, I should probably make something better than grilled cheese and tomato soup - I'll save that for tomorrow, when I also have a show!

I may do a baked tilapia of some kind. Fish sounds good today.

Steak for us, with peppers, onions and mushrooms, I think I will do rice and green beans with it too.

Okay - I've decided!

I am doing a bacon/mushroom/spinach/swiss quiche, and blueberry muffins.:chef:

Thankfully, my real man loves quiche!:D

We have been remodeling our kitchen and I now have a kitchen back and can cook.
Doing chicken in the DCB with mashed potatoes, veggies and choch chip cookies for dessert :)

Baked bbq chicken, scalloped potatoes, and steamed veggies. For my DD, I think I'll add some crescent rolls.

For dessert...mint chocolate chip ice cream. Luckily DH had a craving for it, so I didn't have to tell him how his 9 month pregnant wife would love some ice cream. :D

we're having yellow tail steaks... just as soon as I figure out a good recipe to make with them!

chicken strips and sour cream/chive potatoes I have no inclination to cook tonight, so those are easy -- chicken strips from the freezer and potatoes from a box! :D

Fried shrimp, fried flouder french fries, slaw and hush puppies!! Healthy huh??? lol

Related to Is Our Dinner Tonight Healthy? (Nov.17)

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on November 17?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on November 17 is our delicious and easy One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta. It's a crowd-pleasing dish that combines tender chicken, colorful bell peppers, and hearty pasta in a flavorful fajita-inspired sauce.

2. How long does it take to make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on November 17?

The One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta takes only 30 minutes to make, perfect for busy weeknights when you need a quick and satisfying meal for the whole family.

3. Are there any substitutions for ingredients in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on November 17?

Yes, you can make substitutions to customize the recipe to your liking. For example, if you don't have chicken, you can use beef or shrimp instead. You can also use different types of pasta or adjust the seasonings to your taste.

4. Can I make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on November 17 in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta ahead of time and store it in the fridge. When you're ready to eat, simply reheat it in the oven or on the stovetop until heated through.

5. Is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on November 17 suitable for vegetarians?

No, the One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta contains chicken as the main protein. However, you can easily make it vegetarian by omitting the chicken and adding more vegetables or a plant-based protein alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea