• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Tonight? (Sept. 29)

In summary, Chef is making spaghetti with Caesar salad and has a lot of leftovers. He is also thinking of dishes for tomorrow night. He and his wife are having breakfast for dinner and DS has karate practice and soccer practice.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making spaghetti with caesar salad:chef:

I have a ton of apples from my tree this year and am trying to use them up so I'm making an apple cake for dessert.

We have a ton of leftovers in the fridge. Leftover BBQ'd ribs, leftover Beef/Barley/Vegetable soup, leftover homemade mac n cheese.....I think this will be a "clean out the fridge" night.

We had Sara's 4th b-day party yesterday & I made homemade soup. We also had sandwiches & have a ton of lunchmeat left over. That's probably what we'll be having for several meals to come... lol!

We're having breakfast for dinner. Bacon, hash browns, scrambled eggs and toast. Last night, I made "Ann-doba" burritos, like Qdoba. :) That's what I'm eating now for lunch. Tomorrow, the leftover beans and chicken will become tortilla soup.

Breakfast for dinner sounds good! I already threw a pot roast in the crock pot...

Chicken Dijon, egg noodles, carrots and broccoli -

After reading Ann's post - I'm thinking that leftovers may have to wait until tomorrow.

I also have some leftover pumpkin in the fridge, and now I'm thinking we need to have Pumpkin Pancakes, Bacon, and Fried Apples for supper.

Yep - I think that's what I'll be making! It's very Autumnal here today - that just sounds like the right menu!:chef:

Had planned grilling pork chops on the grill, but it is raining, and will probably be raining all day, so I will use the grill pan, with pasta and carrots, I think. I am also thinking about carmel apple bread pudding in the DCB

Ooh, Becky. I'm coming to your house for pancakes. :)

swiss steak, fresh steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls & my daughters favorite green beans wrapped in bacon glazed with butter, brown sugar and garlic powder

This made me laugh, and for some reason I thought of this thread.http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-kitten-loves-the-cheeseburger-machine.jpg

A quick dinner on the run for us tonight -- probably one of those Bertoli frozen meals -- they are absolutely fabulous! 10-12 min in a covered pan and you are both well fed.

Pasta for us tonight DS has karate at 6:00pm, then tomorrow night it's a fast dinner too. DS has soccer practice at 5:30pm, I hate Mondays & Tuesday way too rushed.

chefann said:
Ooh, Becky. I'm coming to your house for pancakes. :)

Well, you were my inspiration!:)

Related to What's on the Menu for Tonight? (Sept. 29)

1. What are the ingredients needed for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29?

The ingredients needed for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29 will vary depending on the specific recipe chosen for that date. To find the ingredients, please refer to the recipe card or online recipe for that date.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29?

Yes, you can always substitute ingredients in any recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, we cannot guarantee the same result as the original recipe.

3. How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29?

The preparation time for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29 will vary depending on the specific recipe chosen for that date. Please refer to the recipe card or online recipe for estimated preparation time.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29?

Yes, there are vegetarian options available for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29. Please refer to the recipe card or online recipe for vegetarian alternatives.

5. Can I make adjustments to the serving size for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29?

Yes, you can adjust the serving size for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Sept. 29. However, please note that the cooking time and ingredient measurements may need to be adjusted accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies