• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight: Mac and Cheese or Leftovers?

I made Spinach Carbonara Pizza from the new Latin Flavor cookbook. OMG.... this is so delicious. I could have eaten the whole thing. It's my recipe of the month.
rennea
Gold Member
Well I came on today and saw Becky's mac and cheese recipe so now I think I'm going to make that with pork chops. And a Caesar salad:chef:

BBQ sandwiches. And I am baking potatoes in the crock pot to go with them.

That is a very good question. Either left overs----or who knows what. I'll have to get back to ya!

I think I'm going to do Mac n Cheese w/ Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Tenders.....and a vegetable - just have to decide what kind.

I have my cluster meeting tonight, so I will be leaving DH with the ingredients for the Power Cooking chili. I already froze the hamburger meat, so it's ready to go. If I think about it in a couple more hours, I'll just put everything in a crock pot on low and that way it's ready for him whenever he wants dinner. :) The kids will have Kids' Cuisine meals...not the healthiest things for them, but we only use those sparingly and they're like a little treat.

:balloon:renna, great minds (?) think alike. I was already planning on pork chops, and when I saw the recipe for mac and cheese, have to try that. Also have left over veggies from last night....YUM can't wait to try the mac and cheese.

I am treating my good friend, Karen, to a birthday dinner out.

We are having boneless ribs, rice and a veggie. I have to take my mom to a cat scan appointment for 6:30 so dinner will be ready right when dh gets in the door so I can leave.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think I'm going to do Mac n Cheese w/ Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Tenders.....and a vegetable - just have to decide what kind.

Broccoli might go well with those things...

janetupnorth said:
Broccoli might go well with those things...

I was thinking maybe broccoli - but I also have some zucchini & summer squash....maybe I'll saute it all together....

I'm was thinking about stuffed green peppers with ground turkey instead of beef, but I just realized I am out of brown rice... Since I am having salmon and green beans for lunch it will probably be chicken, lettuce and tomato with a little ranch stuffed inside a toated pita - yum!

DH came home, and wants us to go vote, and then on to Home Depot to get some stuff for the addition on the house - so it has to be a very quick dinner now - so today's plan will be for tomorrow, and for today we are having Baked Cod Nuggets & Sweet Potato Fries.....frozen food from the health food store!:D

It's in the oven right now and we will be eating in 15 minutes.

I made Stovetop Cheese Enchiladas from the new Latin Flavor cookbook. I've never made enchiladas at home, but I occasionally order them when I'm out. These were yummy. They were also fast, cheap, and easy--my kind of meal. :)

fajitas, tacos, beans & chips/hot sauce

Well, dh called saying he'll be working until 9 or 10 pm, so I won't be making dinner. I had some trail mix. When younger ds gets home, I'll give him chicken nuggets or something with fruit.

We had the Chicken Satay Pasta Salad, served warm. Yum!! The advantage to serving it warm is that the dressing soaks into the pasta a little.

Tonight we had tuna macaroni salad and cantalope, dd choice.

We also had the Chicken Satay Pasta Salad, but it was at room temp. I threw in green beans instead of the red pepper. It was very good!

raebates said:
i Made Stovetop Cheese Enchiladas From The New latin Flavor Cookbook. I've Never Made Enchiladas At Home, But I Occasionally Order Them When I'm Out. These Were Yummy. They Were Also Fast, Cheap, And Easy--my Kind Of Meal. :)

recipe Please!!

Made a dry run with the Spinach Carbonara pizza. OMG.... this is so delicious. I could have eaten the whole thing. It's my recipe of the month.

I put artichokes on it. Have this addiction to the darn things. Plus, I figure if I put more veggies on it, that will help negate the bad effects of the alfredo sauce!

We had leftover lasagna from Sunday and DH had leftover roast beef and mashed potatoes from last night...there wasn't enough left to feed our family! I actually made pretty perfect portions for the guys - yeah!

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight: Mac and Cheese or Leftovers?

What's for dinner tonight?

The answer to this question will vary depending on your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. However, some popular options from Pampered Chef include our Grilled Chicken and Veggie Tacos, Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables, or our One-Pot Pasta Primavera.

How long does it take to prepare a meal from Pampered Chef?

Most of our dinner recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. Our goal at Pampered Chef is to provide quick and easy meal options for busy individuals and families.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for dinner?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetarian and vegan-friendly dinner recipes. Some popular options include our Veggie and Bean Burritos, Veggie Lo Mein, and our Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.

Do you offer gluten-free dinner options?

Yes, we have several gluten-free dinner recipes available. Some popular options include our Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers, and our Quinoa and Black Bean Enchiladas.

Can I find nutritional information for Pampered Chef dinner recipes?

Yes, we provide complete nutritional information for all of our dinner recipes on our website. Simply search for the recipe you're interested in and click on the "Nutrition" tab on the recipe page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies