• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, your daughter's photo is so cute! Your husband loves chili and beef, and your kids may not care for it, but sometimes dh's tastes and stomach takes priority. You are having bbq beef bundles and green beans. It's one of DH's favorite meals, and very easy for you to make. You are also having black bean soup, over white rice, topped with white cheddar cheese. Chipotle Chili that someone posted yesterday for someone else. My husband loves chili and beef and spicy.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
:) I thought this was too cute!

Actually, I'm going out for dinner with DH - Yay!

But the kids are getting home-made mac and cheese and green beans

ETA - OK, so the picture was supposed to come first!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 364
cute picture! dinner tonight for me is the new chicken chili (yum) and a corn casserole

Fried cube steak. Not sure what else. I want roasted potatos but those take too long and I am not in the mood to wait.

It is a show night, there is a roast, with carrots and potatoes in the crock pot for DH.

Two large Swiss Steaks in the DCB with 5 green peppers, and 7 tomatoes on top. I have had them in the oven since 11 AM at 250 degrees, and they are smelling so good. I think I will make mashed potatoes and maybe green beans.

tlag1986 said:
Two large Swiss Steaks in the DCB with 5 green peppers, and 7 tomatoes on top. I have had them in the oven since 11 AM at 250 degrees, and they are smelling so good. I think I will make mashed potatoes and maybe green beans.

Is it just peppers and tomatoes, any sauce or anything?

Chipotle Chili that someone posted yesterday for someone else. My husband loves chili and beef and spicy. Kids may not care for it, but sometimes dh's tastes and stomach takes priority.

Homemade Turkey noodle soup. :)

jrstephens said:
Is it just peppers and tomatoes, any sauce or anything?

Just cut up green peppers and tomatoes. They are wonderful, and give a great flavor. We love it this way. I remember my Mom doing this when I was young and my DH fell in love with it when I made it.

Your daughter's photo is so cute!!! :)

We're having bbq beef bundles and green beans. It's one of DH's favorite meals, and very easy for me to make (thus one of my favorites to make). They're in the oven right now and smelling oh so good!

we are having black bean soup, over white rice, topped with white cheddar cheese

The pork sopes (on the cover of the Latin Flavor)Except we are using left over steak! I went and picked the last of my tomotillos out of the garden! I love salsa verde!

We had turkey breast, mashed potatoes, broccoli, corn and gravy -

We had the chicken club ring. I wanted to try it before I do it at my show on Thursday. (host's recipe choice).

Home made chix noodle soup! YUM!

Bren706 said:
We had the chicken club ring. I wanted to try it before I do it at my show on Thursday. (host's recipe choice).
I like this one. It's a fave. It doesn't even need the crescent rolls. I can eat it plain.

We had the new Power Cooking Recipe Smokey Black Bean Chicken Wraps for lunch and the Dijon Chicken Noodle Toss! They were both fantastic! The Dijon Chicken makes a ton! It filled the large SA Dots bowl! We have leftovers of both for tomorrow! My DD and I both are having the new Mocha Cocoa but without the Mocha Sprinkle...LOL!

It's late - but I had to say that picture is just adorable! I want to pick her up and squeeze her!

It was a show night - so we had Baked BBQ'd chicken with sweet potatoes and Stove Top Stuffing. Quick and easy...

Hey Becky, I shouldn't say this, but, I know!! Sometimes I could just eat her up... (hence the thread :)).

Your dinner sounds yummy - mine was fun - DH and I were invited to a dinner put on by our local Gideons to recognise and appreciate local pastors. Because we don't have one right now (a pastor that is!) DH and I were invited to sub in. Really interesting evening, learned alot more about their work than I knew before. Heard some pretty neat stories too.

Last edited:

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

1. What are the ingredients needed for the "What's for Dinner - Oct 21st" recipe?

The ingredients needed for this week's recipe are chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.

2. Can this recipe be made vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, this recipe can easily be made vegetarian or vegan by substituting the chicken with tofu or adding more vegetables such as broccoli or bell peppers. You can also use vegan cheese instead of parmesan.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook this meal?

The total time for this recipe is approximately 45 minutes. It takes about 15 minutes to prepare the ingredients and 30 minutes to cook in the oven.

4. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of protein for this recipe such as pork, beef, or fish. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it for dinner?

Yes, you can prepare this recipe ahead of time and reheat it for dinner. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PoseyMom
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • raebates