• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Nov. 7) Good morning!

In summary, Rennea is cooking for her dad's birthday dinner tonight and she is making Chicken Fajitas, nachos, and sangria. her boyfriend lost a friend in a car accident and she wants to make something special for him when he gets home. her bf's mother is hosting a pizza party and she is making quesadillas and rice and beans. her cousin's wedding is tonight and she is bringing a pork tenderloin for her friend who is a breast cancer survivor.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning:sing:

Tonight for dinner I am making fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy:chef:

Cherry Cheesecake for dessert:chef: Yummo!

We are going out to the Outback to Celebrate my father's Birthday!! Cant wait, no cooking for me!!

Sausage and Biscuit Frittata, salad and asparagus
Caramel Nutty Brownies for dessert

We will eat somewhere on the way to the football game. This is our first round of the play offs tonight.

I'm not sure yet but I want to make something good. My boyfriend sadly lost a long time friend of his in a car accident. He went home to Michigan this week for the funeral and he's flying home today. He has to go right from the airport to work to put in a 1/2 day so he can save as much vacation time as possible for Christmas. I want to have a nice hot meal ready for him when he gets home.

We are doing pizza at my bf's mother's for my 21st birthday... Can't wait. I LOVE our hometown's pizza!!

Going to my cousin's wedding, so whatever they are serving.

Hopefully BBQ plate (chopped NC STYLE BBQ PORK LOL) from the local church that does a fundraiser every year! YUM! BBQ, Slaw, Green Beans, Potatos, cake and hush puppies!! If DH says no to that then I am saying Mexican! LOL in other words I AM NOT COOKING!

rennea said:
Goodmorning:sing:

Tonight for dinner I am making fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy:chef:

Cherry Cheesecake for dessert:chef: Yummo!

Rennea, I really want to come to your place for dinners...you make the best meals!
Not to mention fried chicken and mashed potates is my FAVORITE meal...throw some corn in there and mix it all together to make ONE "casserole type" meal...oh yea! LOL

I"m thinking chicken paprikash

chefsteph07 said:
Rennea, I really want to come to your place for dinners...you make the best meals!
Not to mention fried chicken and mashed potates is my FAVORITE meal...throw some corn in there and mix it all together to make ONE "casserole type" meal...oh yea! LOL

Hey I thought it was my shepards pie!!! LOL!!!

We are having Chicken Fajitas, nachos, and sangria!!!;)

PamperedDor said:
Hey I thought it was my shepards pie!!! LOL!!!

We are having Chicken Fajitas, nachos, and sangria!!!;)

HA HA
Shepards pie is my HUSBAND'S new fave!

I'm making Chicken Quesadillas and Rice & Beans.

pretty un creative tonight...

Chicken patty sandwiches W/L&T, Curly fries and applesauce

I got home from my wild show last night and I have a show in the AM. I playing it easy!

Tonight its Chinese food, my friend is a breast cancer survivor (she had a mastectomy) and each year she throws herself a party to celebrate this is the 3rd. It’s a great time and I am so happy to be a part of it and that she is still here with use.:love:

Couldn't think of what to make. It was 5:30 almost, and I still hadn't started anything. Then I saw the pork tenderloin and decided a microwave DCB meal would be great. We had BBQ pork tenderloin, corn and a few potatoes.

chefsteph07 said:

Your welcome to join us anytime:)

ok - ALL - dinner next week in Canada - (I have a show on Friday can we do another day??) LOL -

I will bring Shepards Pie for Stephs dh!

Related to What's for Dinner? (Nov. 7) Good morning!

What ingredients are needed for the "What's for Dinner?" meal on November 7?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal on November 7 will feature a delicious and easy-to-prepare chicken stir-fry. The ingredients that you will need are:

• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 green bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
  • Salt and pepper to taste

How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" meal on November 7 make?

The ingredients listed above will make 4 servings of chicken stir-fry.

What kitchen tools do I need for the "What's for Dinner?" meal on November 7?

To prepare the chicken stir-fry, you will need a cutting board, knife, measuring spoons and cups, large skillet or wok, and a spatula.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" meal on November 7?

Yes, you can substitute any of the vegetables listed for your preferred vegetables or add in additional ones. You can also substitute the chicken for another protein, such as beef or tofu.

Can I make any part of the "What's for Dinner?" meal on November 7 ahead of time?

Yes, you can marinate the chicken ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to cook. You can also chop the vegetables and store them in an airtight container in the fridge. However, it is best to cook the stir-fry and serve it immediately for the freshest taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea