• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Chicken and Leek Crepes on the Menu Tonight? (Nov. 24)

In summary, the main dish for "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24 is the Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast. There is also a vegetarian option available, the Veggie Lasagna Roll-Ups. Substitutions for side dishes are allowed and the meal provides four servings. It can be ordered in advance with at least 24 hours notice.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having Chicken and Leek crepes. I'm making a baby romaine salad with pears and blue cheese dressing:chef:

Meatballs with smashed potatoes and a mushroom gravy. Garden Carrots also.

Grilled Chicken Breasts, baked potato and broccoli.

Orange Chicken w/ brown rice and stir-fried veggies.

Show night - so dinner is compliments of Costco and Uncle Ben.:D:p

I'm thinking BBQ Chicken (made the chicken in the crockpot yesterday), corn, salad and something else. definitely a dessert of some kind as well.

Beef stew - its cold outside!!!

Baked BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, corn and biscuits! Yummy!

Homemade vegetable soup, bread and cheery cherry crisp ( from TS) for dessert :) yum yum

Baked chicken, cheesy potatoes, and broccoli.

Chicken and Dumplings...maybe a peach cobbler also!

Leftover tortilla soup, cheese sticks, and pumpkin bread from a box mix (was on sale and I had a coupon.)

We had the Greek Chicken and Orzo Skillet from the Power Cooking with Chicken. We didn't put in the zucchini because no one likes it but me. We were not impressed! It makes a ton though so we'll have leftovers for a while....

Related to Are Chicken and Leek Crepes on the Menu Tonight? (Nov. 24)

1. What is the main dish for "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24?

The main dish for "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24 is our delicious Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast. It's a perfect option for a Thanksgiving-inspired meal.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24?

Yes, we offer a vegetarian option for our "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24. Our Veggie Lasagna Roll-Ups are filled with delicious vegetables and cheese, making it a perfect meatless meal.

3. Can I make substitutions for the side dishes in "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different preferences and dietary restrictions. You can make substitutions for the side dishes in "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24 to fit your needs and taste preferences.

4. How many servings does "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24 provide?

Our "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24 meal provides four servings. It's perfect for a family dinner or for a small gathering with friends.

5. Can I order "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24 in advance?

Yes, you can order "What's for Dinner?" on Nov. 24 in advance. We recommend placing your order at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • rennea