• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..tues.,Nov. 24

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, Nov. 24 is the Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables. It takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes to cook. There are substitutions available for the ingredients, such as using chicken or tofu instead of pork tenderloin and choosing different vegetables. The recipe can also be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator. To make this dish, you will need kitchen tools such as a roasting pan, chef's knife, cutting board, and meat thermometer.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!...

Wow, it is really a dreary drizzle,raw kind of day here on the eastcoast..kinda like a day for crock pot stew...that and some yummy bisquits is what the crew is having today. I have a meeting to attend..so this is an easy dinner for me!!! Have a great day everyone!!!

Hmmm, yesterday we ended up at an impromptu Birthday party for my nephew, with pizza and cake...so today may be the quiche. OR I'm also thinking of doing a Chicken Pot Pie. I'll decide a little later.

Happy Tuesday to you too! It sounds like the perfect day for some warm and comforting crock pot stew. I hope your meeting goes well and you can come home to delicious dinner waiting for you. Stay warm and have a great day!

What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, Nov. 24?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, Nov. 24 is the Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables.

How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, Nov. 24?

The Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes to cook.

Are there any substitutions I can make for the ingredients in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, Nov. 24?

Yes, you can substitute the pork tenderloin for chicken or tofu, and the specific vegetables for your preferred choices.

Can I make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, Nov. 24 in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the herb crusted pork tenderloin and vegetables ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to cook.

What kitchen tools do I need to make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, Nov. 24?

You will need a roasting pan, a chef's knife, a cutting board, and a meat thermometer to make the Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara