• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the New Pineapple Sauce for Your Veggie Stir Fry?

In summary, Susan is going to have a business meeting, her mom is hosting her annual show, and she is cooking dinner tonight. She is making mac and cheese, spinach and cheese ravioli, and garlic bread for the boys. She is also cooking leftovers.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

I have a business meeting tonight so we will be going out for dinner. So now I think I'll just plan a head for Friday's dinner. I thinking maybe veggie stir fry.

Bacon & eggs, toast and home fries ... not sure yet what to make for dessert...

Mom is hosting her annual show tomorrow so I am heading to her house today....Mom's home cooking tonight!! yay! :D

Big pan of Butter Beans. We still can't get out much from the snow and ice.

I am making Toasted Angel Hair w/sausage and peppers from 29 minutes to dinner volume 1....I will post my review afterwards.

It will either be spaghetti night or breakfast for dinner...don't know which and tomorrow night will probably be the opposite...

I'm thinking of trying out the chicken and orzo power cooking recipe. I've been wanting to do this one for a while, and I finally have the ingredients, and we didn't have chicken last night...

I always like reading these to get inspiration if I don't know what to make. Thanks ladies!

Salmon fillet grilled then brushed with our new Ginger-Wasabi sauce, and mixed veggies and brown rice, all with a nice glass of wine.

baked chicken, stuffing, salad and roasted asparagus

susanr613 said:
Salmon fillet grilled then brushed with our new Ginger-Wasabi sauce, and mixed veggies and brown rice, all with a nice glass of wine.

Susan, I am so jealous that you already have the sauce! :p I still need to put in my order.
Homemade Mac & Cheese for us tonight, good old fashioned comfort food. I'm not sure what I'll make to serve with it though.

I have never participated in this thread, usually check it out to get ideas, I have to say that I am totally in awe of some of you, your dinners are so gourmet sounding and inspired! I usually jump up at 5:00 and think "Oh no! What am I going to make for dinner?!" And it's never as good as most of your meals sound. I am feeling the need for some really good tasting, full of flavor foods, I have been doing Weight Watchers for about a month now and I'm starting to get a little tired of the food. Luckily, I'm declaring Super Bowl Sunday a no-diet day! It's going to be a free-for-all! Anyway, thank you all for the inspirations daily!

Spinach & Cheese Ravioli, w/ a tossed salad, and garlic bread for the boys. (I'm passing on the bread carbs.)

left overs tonight. I have been cooking every night since Sunday and we have alot of food in the fridge.

I'm trying to decide what to make tonight. I just had to try my new garlic slicer so I have a bowl full of sliced garlic. I was thinking stir fry...but what should i do for sauce?

do you have the new pineapple sauce? I think it would be great in stirfry.

Related to Have You Tried the New Pineapple Sauce for Your Veggie Stir Fry?

What are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Jan. 29?

The ingredients for the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Jan. 29 include chicken breast, broccoli, red bell pepper, onion, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and rice.

Can I substitute the protein in the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Jan. 29?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken breast with tofu, shrimp, or any other protein of your choice.

How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Jan. 29?

The preparation time for the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Jan. 29 is approximately 20 minutes.

Do I need any special cooking equipment for the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Jan. 29?

No, the recipe can be prepared using basic kitchen equipment such as a pan, knife, and cutting board.

Can I make the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Jan. 29 in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and store them in the fridge until ready to cook. The dish is best served fresh, but leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a few days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ngrawer
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies