• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? Pasta with Marinara and Garlic Knots!

In summary, Becky is planning to have a quick and easy dinner tonight, she is also going to see a movie with her family and then have garlic put aparts for dessert. her father is coming to visit and they are going to eat out.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Well today I think I'll be spending the day trying to get my walk-in cooler at work working and then I'll have lots of prep to do so dinner tonight has to be something quick and easy.

So I think I'll do some sort of pasta, just have to decided what kind.

Boy do I need to sit down and plan my week's menu. I am tired of leftover ham! :) Tonight I luck out and don't have to cook. Going to my mom's and she's making chili.

Make what I made last night - cappellini pomodoro. :)

Tonight we are going to to Friendly's (have a coupon that expires today) my DS has been asking to go. Then we are going to see this house that has Christmas lights that play to music that you get on a radio station in your car as you watch the beautiful lights.

I got pasta platea for my KA mixer for Christmas. Think I might make some homemade pasta & sauce. :)

I think Chicken Tortilla Casserole if I have time to go get salsa for it.

My Dad is coming to visit, and he is taking us out for dinner!:thumbup:

Not sure where yet - if DS has his way, it will be Applebees. We've gone there so many times with my Dad, that DS thought he lived there! He calls it "Papa Applebees"

That's too funny Becky. Enjoy your night out with family.

We are having Pizza. Tonight is the 3rd viewing in 3 days and I am not making much for dinner. Just want to get all these viewings over with.

I think I will make southwest lasagna, and fix a salad.

I have on a pot of 15 bean soup with ham, and I am making corn bread as well.

If I had the ingredients here, it would be Chicken Alfredo soup, but instead it's pasta with the marinara sauce that I made. Have some leftover so that's dinner.

Oh, and I am not forgetting the garlic put aparts!!!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 30th?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 30th is the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. It's a hearty and flavorful dish that can be easily prepared in a slow cooker.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in the featured recipe. Our recipes are meant to be versatile and adaptable to different dietary needs and preferences. Just make sure to adjust cooking times and measurements accordingly.

3. Are the ingredients for the featured recipe easily accessible?

Yes, the ingredients for the featured recipe are easy to find and can be purchased at most grocery stores. We strive to create recipes that use common and accessible ingredients to make cooking more convenient for our customers.

4. How many servings does the featured recipe make?

The featured recipe makes 4-6 servings, depending on portion sizes. It's a great dish for a family dinner or to have leftovers for lunch the next day.

5. Can I find nutritional information for the featured recipe?

Yes, nutritional information for the featured recipe can be found on our website or in our recipe booklets. We provide a breakdown of calories, fat, protein, and other key nutrients to help our customers make informed decisions about their meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • rennea