• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Easy and Delicious Options for Date Night!

In summary, the conversation discusses pancakes, burgers, pizza, and wings. The summary mentions that the person made pancakes for dinner and they ate them twice. They also mention that they want to build raised boxes to grow their vegetables in.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning all:) I'm going into work tonight so it will be a late lunch instead for us. Think I'll make something easy like pancakes:rolleyes:

I wish my dh would eat breakfast for dinner, for some reason he has this thing about it. Growing up my mom would make pancakes, eggs, or other breakfast foods for dinner every now and then and I loved it. When we were first married I mentioned it to my dh and he thought I was crazy. So I have never done it for my family but there are times making pancakes would be so nice.

Tonight we are having burgers on the grill with fries and carrots. Have a nice weekend everyone.

We are going to Sunset Manor to visit our old neighbor, who is living there in assisted living. She is still very spry and her mind is sharp as a tack! They have a Restaurant there and the food is great! You can only eat there with a resident, so it's fun to go with "Grandma Hazel" and get a "Baldwin Burger". (it's on Baldwin Street)

I'm making the mini cheeseburgers, cheesy bacon potatoes & baked beans

We had breakfast for dinner the other night and mini cheeseburgers last night they are good. Tonight is pizza night, maybe papa johns or homemade not sure right now.

pork tenderloin, new potatoes, not sure what veggies....

DH is out of town ( again), I am going to try the mini hamburger recipe tonight :)

Smoky Buffalo Wings for me!

leftymac said:
Smoky Buffalo Wings for me!

...and how many times have you had that already?!?!?!

braised bird bodies (as my vegetarian husband calls it)... AKA Roasted Chicken. With carmelized onions and oranges. Curry Orzo. Steamed squash.

The boys want spaghetti here so spaghetti it is...

So - we didn't go have dinner with Grandma Hazel.....her son and DIL came for a visit, so we got pre-empted!:cry:

Instead, I did Greek Turkey Burgers on the grill, with a cucumber & onion salad, and fresh yellow beans from my garden. I LOVE summer gardens!:love:

I used an onion from the garden, (cuke came from the Farmers Market), and fresh dill, and fresh Basil...ohhh, the smell of fresh basil! DS took a whiff, and said "Mommy, it smells like candy!".

janetupnorth said:
...and how many times have you had that already?!?!?!

Just twice! I needed to finish up the frozen leftover wings tonight :)

This time I browned them in the grill pan and finished them off in the oven. I like them better that way.

ChefBeckyD said:
So - we didn't go have dinner with Grandma Hazel.....her son and DIL came for a visit, so we got pre-empted!:cry:

Instead, I did Greek Turkey Burgers on the grill, with a cucumber & onion salad, and fresh yellow beans from my garden. I LOVE summer gardens!:love:

I used an onion from the garden, (cuke came from the Farmers Market), and fresh dill, and fresh Basil...ohhh, the smell of fresh basil! DS took a whiff, and said "Mommy, it smells like candy!".

Maybe next year I'll be ambitious and dig a bigger garden and plant even more. Dill and Basil sound good. My cilantro is finally coming up better. I haven't used my chives much this year though! :cry:

Because our ground is so sandy, I was thinking of building raised boxes for next year. Basically use 4 x 4s two high and make a rectangular frame. Fill with dirt and plant there. By having them raised, it is easier to weed.

Don't know yet...big hole where the tires were has a pond liner in it right now...DH is planning...my current garden is getting pushed a bit... :(

Ah, so much to do so little time.

leftymac said:
Just twice! I needed to finish up the frozen leftover wings tonight :)

This time I browned them in the grill pan and finished them off in the oven. I like them better that way.

OK, we'll let you slide then... ;)

janetupnorth said:
Maybe next year I'll be ambitious and dig a bigger garden and plant even more. Dill and Basil sound good. My cilantro is finally coming up better. I haven't used my chives much this year though! :cry:

Because our ground is so sandy, I was thinking of building raised boxes for next year. Basically use 4 x 4s two high and make a rectangular frame. Fill with dirt and plant there. By having them raised, it is easier to weed.

Don't know yet...big hole where the tires were has a pond liner in it right now...DH is planning...my current garden is getting pushed a bit... :(

Ah, so much to do so little time.

I would love to do that! I have to convince DH first though - because of the added expense. It keeps the critters out too, without having to use chicken wire!

My cilantro, for some reason, all died. All of my other herbs are going gangbusters, so I can't figure out what I did wrong with the cilantro.....

ChefBeckyD said:
I would love to do that! I have to convince DH first though - because of the added expense. It keeps the critters out too, without having to use chicken wire!

My cilantro, for some reason, all died. All of my other herbs are going gangbusters, so I can't figure out what I did wrong with the cilantro.....

I am on my 2nd batch, my first batch died too...odd...this batch is doing well...
Might not be you...

;)Since it is "date night" for my grandson and I (so his Mommy & Daddy can have one);), we have Zaxby's chicken fingers platter. He loves the chicken and fries and it is easier on me. He did not take a nap today so I figured I didn't want to try to take him out anywhere to eat. I don't try to cook when I have him alone. I can manage scrambled eggs (that he helps me mix up with the Mini-Whipper) but I don't try to do anything that would take more than a few minutes! He is not that patient....but he is only 23 months!:love:

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" promotion on August 1st?

The "What's for Dinner?" promotion on August 1st is a special event where Pampered Chef offers a variety of dinner-themed products at discounted prices. It's a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen tools and gadgets to make meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. When does the "What's for Dinner?" promotion start and end?

The "What's for Dinner?" promotion starts on August 1st and runs through the entire month. However, some products may sell out before the end of the promotion, so we recommend checking our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

3. Are there any exclusive products or bundles available during the "What's for Dinner?" promotion?

Yes, there are several exclusive products and bundles available only during the "What's for Dinner?" promotion. These products are specially curated to help you create delicious, easy meals at home. Be sure to check out our website or contact your consultant to see all the available options.

4. Can I use my host rewards or discounts on "What's for Dinner?" products?

Unfortunately, host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to "What's for Dinner?" products. However, you can still earn host rewards on other products purchased alongside "What's for Dinner?" items.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the "What's for Dinner?" promotion?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the "What's for Dinner?" promotion. You can purchase as many or as few products as you'd like, while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • rennea