• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....Friday, April 9

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...lyndadahl...have a great day!!!

Happy Birthday tomorrow to my DS-Joe:love:-16 years!!!! WOW!!! I can't believe it--you are such a true light in our lives!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having craziness.....my DS is having friends over, so my DH is ordering a bunch of pizzas. I have a show, so I am having....a quick snack before I leave and my DD is going to a birthday party, so she is having either pizza or bbq there. Tomorrow, however, my DS picked a great steakhouse for his birthday dinner:sing:

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Pizza tonight at my cousin's house..during our planning meeting for our family reunion.

Barbara..you saying steakhouse got me thinking..maybe we will have steak on the grill tomorrow night if they weather is nice for it.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Heading an hour away to a great steakhouse too. Got a $100 giftcard for a combo bday present last year for DH and I and 6 months later haven't used it - because there isn't one local. So tonight's the night and away we go! We have a $50 movie card too so we'll make it a date night :)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
LEFTOVERS!

We have several days of leftovers in the fridge, so it's Smorgasboord night for us!

Then, we're off to see "How To Train Your Dragon"....I love educational movies! :D:D:D

pattikake

Sep 17, 2007
Homemade pizza -- White pizza with roasted garlic coconut cream and sun dried tomatoes

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
The burgers I was thinking we'd have the other day never happened, so they're getting made today.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views