• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15...

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15..." varies weekly and features easy-to-prepare recipes using Pampered Chef products. To sign up, visit the website and reserve your spot. Attendees do not need to have Pampered Chef products and alternative ingredient options are available. The cost varies but is always affordable. Guests are welcome but must reserve a spot as well.
pamperedbybarbara
Hi all!!!! It's Tuesday, so that means we are working our way through the week...slooowwlly it seems!!

Tonight for dinner we are having Italian Wedding soup....DH will be home a bit late, so that works for me!!! (easy,too!!):blushing:

Have a good one!!!!:balloon:

We are having a pot roast for dinner tonight.

I made chicken cutlets (thin sliced, dipped in flour, egg, then seasoned bread crumbs), and baked in the large bar pan. I used some olive oil on the bottom of the pan, and put a sliver of butter on top of the cutlets. They took about 15 minutes to bake, and were delicious!!

1. What is on the menu for "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15..."?

The menu for "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15..." will vary, as it is a weekly event. However, it will always feature delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I sign up for "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15..."?

To sign up for "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15...", simply visit our website and click on the event. From there, you will be prompted to enter your information and reserve your spot.

3. Can I attend "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15..." if I don't have any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, absolutely! While we do feature our products in the recipes, you do not need to have them to attend. We also offer alternative ingredient options for those who do not have certain products.

4. How much does it cost to attend "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15..."?

The cost to attend "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15..." will vary depending on the menu and recipes featured. However, the cost will always be affordable and worth the delicious meal you will learn to make.

5. Can I bring a guest to "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15..."?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to "What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Dec. 15...". However, please make sure to reserve a spot for them as well so we can ensure we have enough supplies for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • pamperedbybarbara