• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a delicious and hearty dinner with braised beef short ribs?

In summary, Sarah is cooking chicken penne pasta, and DH is cooking steak with garlic and pepper. They're both excited to try the Zesty Ravioli.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I've missed this thread.

I bought boneless beef short ribs this past week because they were marked way down, so tonight I am trying a new recipe - Braised Beef Short Ribs done in the crockpot. I'm serving them with Egg Noodles, and Roasted Veggies.

It's feeling very Autumnal here today, so it seemed like a good meal.

I put some chicken to defrost in the refrigerator this morning. Hopefully it'll be ready when I get home. What to do with it? I don't know. I'll have to scour the pantry to see what I have. Most likely I'll end up cooking it up on the 12 inch exec with some sort of seasoning.

Italian Sausages with peppers and onions in DCB and baked potatoes!

We are having pork loin with heinz 57 and honey, rice and veggies.

Hamburger, rice and pea "casserole".

My son is making the Zesty Ravioli!! Tomorrow night my DD is cooking! I love PC - even my kids want to cook!

This is our first try with the Zesty Ravioli, so I'll let you know how it turns out, especially since my son is a novice cook.

I was thinking about something from this new cookbook I found...
51AS0JJ7NNL.jpg
...but my local supermarket doesn't have any brains in stock. :((If you're not getting the joke, go read today's update thread.)

pampchefsarah said:
My son is making the Zesty Ravioli!! Tomorrow night my DD is cooking! I love PC - even my kids want to cook!

This is our first try with the Zesty Ravioli, so I'll let you know how it turns out, especially since my son is a novice cook.

I'll be interested in how it turns out, Sarah - it looks like one my family would eat.

I think I am going to try the Loaded Potato Soup tonight.

I'm making the Saucy Moroccan Chicken from the new Weekday Dinner Recipe Cards.

DS is making Mixed Grill... we missed out on it last night due to rain...

Mexican Chicken Lasagna made with 30-min chicken rubbed with the Chipotle seasoning, and green salad with cherry tomatoes from my own container plant :)

veggie pizza for me & chicken pineapple pizza for the hub's

Since tonight I'll be at the fire station and it will be frozen pizzas since the person who was supposed to get dinner is gone...I'll tell you what I had yesterday.Shrimp cooked in our Thai Peanut Sauce over rice. Kyle/Steve has steak seasoned with the Garlic and Peppercorn.

We will be having my DH's homemade Spaghetti with a salad and some garlic bread with the Garlic Parmesan Oil dipping sprinkled on it. I'm sooooooooooooo hooked on that dipping stuff. DELISH!

Saturday Gourmet said:
We will be having my DH's homemade Spaghetti with a salad and some garlic bread with the Garlic Parmesan Oil dipping sprinkled on it. I'm sooooooooooooo hooked on that dipping stuff. DELISH!

Me too! I'm roasting vegetables tossed with olive oil, and sun dried tomato-herb seasoning.:chef:

janetupnorth said:
Since tonight I'll be at the fire station and it will be frozen pizzas since the person who was supposed to get dinner is gone...I'll tell you what I had yesterday.

Shrimp cooked in our Thai Peanut Sauce over rice. Kyle/Steve has steak seasoned with the Garlic and Peppercorn.

How was the Shrimp?

DH is working late, so it's just me and the boys. I've been craving a Spaghetti Casserole. Going to try this http://www.recipezaar.com/Spaghetti-Casserole-40571 of the recipe- since I can't find the one I really know I like...(I have too many cookbooks!!!!)

We had penne with Italian sausage, and sauteed zucchini/yellow squash.

I just finished a simple, but yummy meal:

- An organic chicken breast* seasoned w/our S&P, dredged in flour, and sauteed in a little bit of olive oil
- Grilled onions and portobello mushrooms seasoned with some Port Balsamic
- Slices of an Ugly Tomato (really, that's what they're called), seasoned with our Sea Salt and the Port Balsamic.

*DH and I are in the process of converting over to as much organic as we can afford....especially meat. It just tastes soooooooo much better. (And we recently saw the documentary "Food, Inc"...which made me even more committed)

i am making the Chicken Penne Pasta from the SB on page 12! in the DCB!! i am making it at a show on Wed night so i figured i should try it out at home first! and then some cut up cucumbers and tomatoes and then crescent rolls (im trying to season my new stone pan!)

The Zesty Ravioli (sorry, too lazy to get up and look up the full name) is DELICIOUS!! Tastes like something from a good Italian restaurant. And, we used cheap tomatoes and ravioli! Plus, remember, this was cooked by a novice cook.

The cook in question is not home (and, I wasn't home during the cooking process because of the cluster meeting), so I can't ask him if he found it simple to make. He did manage to leave a nice mess in the kitchen - *sigh.*

By the way, I made the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder last night, to bring to the meeting tonight - it was wonderful the next day. I had the bacon, cheese, and onions on the side so people could add what and how much they liked, and everyone enjoyed it (except the one person who is lactose intolerant). Would definitely recommend this as a show recipe, and it's simple enough to include a dessert recipe, as well.

ChefBeckyD said:
How was the Shrimp?

Delicious! I really like the Thai Peanut Sauce - flavorful and not too strong.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm making the Saucy Moroccan Chicken from the new Weekday Dinner Recipe Cards.

This was delicious!

pamperedlinda said:
This was delicious!

That's the only one from the Dinner Cards that I'm leary about making.
because I just don't care for the Moroccan rub...but the picture looks so pretty!

(and - btw, everyone, it's leary, not weary! Leary means hesitant, weary means tired)

1. What is "What's for Dinner?"

"What's for Dinner?" is a Pampered Chef meal planning tool that provides recipes, grocery lists, and prep tips to make meal planning and cooking easier and more convenient for busy individuals and families.

2. How does "What's for Dinner?" work?

Once you sign up for "What's for Dinner?", you will have access to a variety of recipes organized by meal type, dietary restrictions, and cooking time. You can then select the recipes you want to make for the week and generate a grocery list. The tool also provides helpful tips for prepping and cooking the meals.

3. Is there a cost for using "What's for Dinner?"

There is no additional cost for using "What's for Dinner?" as it is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership. However, to access the tool, you must have an active account with Pampered Chef.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, you can filter the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" based on your dietary needs and preferences. The tool offers options for vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb recipes.

5. Are the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" are not limited to Pampered Chef products. While some recipes may feature Pampered Chef products, you can easily substitute them with similar tools you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom