• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Country Style Ribs in 20 Minutes in the Microwave!

In summary, the ingredients needed for Delicious Country Style Ribs in 20 Minutes in the Microwave are 1 1/2 lbs of country style ribs, 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce, 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Other types of meat, such as chicken or pork chops, can be used instead of ribs and the cooking time should be adjusted accordingly. It is recommended to cover the dish when cooking in the microwave to trap steam and ensure even cooking. Different types of BBQ sauce can be used, but the flavor may differ. There is no need to marinate the ribs before cooking as the BBQ sauce and apple cider vinegar will
StacieB
Gold Member
Last night I made country style ribs in the DCB in the microwave. I followed the recipe for the BBQ Ribs on CC. They turned out so awesome in 20 minutes!! Nice and juicy and tender. For those that do not like to mess with bones, this is the way to go. My hubby was even impressed!!!

Thanks for sharing! I always get the country style pork ribs and we bbq them. I get them in the discount bin at the grocery store all the time so they are a great bargain. It's nice to know I can still do it in the DCB this winter!

Wow, that sounds amazing! I always love finding new and easy ways to cook ribs. I'll have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing your experience and the recipe. It's always a win when the hubby is impressed too! Happy cooking!

Related to Delicious Country Style Ribs in 20 Minutes in the Microwave!

What are the ingredients needed for Delicious Country Style Ribs in 20 Minutes in the Microwave?

The ingredients you will need are 1 1/2 lbs of country style ribs, 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce, 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use chicken or pork chops instead of country style ribs for this recipe. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need to cover the dish when cooking in the microwave?

Yes, it is recommended to cover the dish with a lid or plastic wrap to trap the steam and ensure the ribs cook evenly.

Can I use a different type of BBQ sauce?

Yes, you can use any BBQ sauce of your choice. However, keep in mind that the flavor may differ from the original recipe.

Do I need to marinate the ribs before cooking?

No, marinating is not necessary for this recipe. The BBQ sauce and apple cider vinegar will add enough flavor to the ribs while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kspry
  • pampchefrhondab