• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce???

In summary, the author is cooking pork tenderloins and plans to put the BBQ sauce on the side because they believe it will be yummier that way. They also have a party tonight and are excited about it. The author also suggests doing something different with the sauce, such as heating it and then putting it over the pork.
lisa717
I have a big party tonight that I have high hopes for...I am right now making the BBQ rib recipe for my Dh for dinner cause I will be gone to my show....what do you all think of putting that BBQ sauce(WHICH I LOVE) on the pork tenderloin recipe in the microwave...don't you think it would be YUMMIER than putting just the rub on????????.....

mmm..... can I come to your show?

chefann said:
mmm..... can I come to your show?

I was thinking the same thing...I think that that sounds like a great idea.

lisa717 said:
I have a big party tonight that I have high hopes for...I am right now making the BBQ rib recipe for my Dh for dinner cause I will be gone to my show....what do you all think of putting that BBQ sauce(WHICH I LOVE) on the pork tenderloin recipe in the microwave...don't you think it would be YUMMIER than putting just the rub on????????.....
Let us know how it goes if you try that. I do always make the bbq sauce recipe on the side and either use it for mini sandwiches or just as a dipping sauce if I just cube up the tenderloin after it is done. Yum!!!

Do you guys think I should do it??? What could possibly happen???? But that BBQ is to DIE FOR...we should bottle that!!!..oh and this party has a side of rice in the rice cooker and a spice cake with apples in the fluted pan...a dinner in the micro....I am so excited!!

Absolutely do it! If nothing else, you'll up-sell a bunch of the BBQ rub. :D

I am doing 2 pork tenderloins...so what if I put them in for 8 minutes...checked them..THEN put the BBQ sauce so it wasn't BAKED on????..huh huh? Do you think I am getting warmer????

It went well..I cooked it for 8 minutes(2 tenderloins)...then poured the sauce over for the next 6(took longer)....I think next time I will heat the sauce and then our ir over in the end? It didn't stick to the pork that much it was more or less int he bottom of the DDCB...but they were in aw anyways!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce?

The main ingredient in our Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce is a blend of savory spices and herbs, including garlic, onion, and paprika.

2. Is the Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, our Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

3. How should I use the Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce?

The Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce is best used as a marinade for pork tenderloin or ribs. Simply coat the meat with the sauce and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

4. Can I use the Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce for other types of meat?

While the sauce is specifically designed for pork tenderloin and ribs, it can also be used as a marinade or glaze for other types of meat, such as chicken or beef.

5. How long does the Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce last?

Once opened, the Pork Tenderloin and Rib Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months. If unopened, it can last for up to a year in a cool, dry place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • brendaziz