1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pork Loin roast instead of pork tenderloin?

1. emo812

emo812 Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried replacing pork tenderloin in the DCB with a pork loin roast? If so how long do you cook it for?

I was thinking about doing the BBQ Pork recipe but didn't know if it would work. I know I would have to bump up the time because it's just over 2lbs.

Do you think that it will give me a pulled pork consistency in the microwave? Any tips would be great. I don't mind using the oven if you think that would be better.

May 1, 2009
  2. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

One of my kids prefers the loin texture to the tenderloin but that is sliced, not pulled. I use the 1 pound for 10 minutes as a rule of thumb and then tell people to adjust for their own microwaves. I would think you could use it for pulled pork, you would just have to cook it longer. If you try it, make sure to post your results here ok?

May 1, 2009
  3. emo812

emo812 Member

Perhaps I'll try that and see what happens. If anyone has any recipe for it in the DCB I would totally appreciate it!

May 2, 2009
Have something to add?