• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pork Tenderloin Salad- Thoughts Please!

In summary, the author is trying to come up with an Asian-flavored pork tenderloin salad for a dinner party and is thinking of using the microwave to do it. They suggest using an Asian seasoning on the pork in the microwave and then in the salad, using a recipe from the Measure Mix and Pour. There is also the possibility of adding some crunchy noodles to the salad for extra flavor.
chefinbiz
What would you think of making the pork tenderloin salad with an Asian flair? Asian seasoning on the pork in the microwave, and then in the salad, using the Asian dressing recipe from the measure mix and pour? All of this over the pork and lettuce/slaw mix tossed with some crunchy carrot strips and fresh apples? Any feedback would be great! I am trying to avoid the BBQ recipe, as I don't have the seasoning, and I don't want to do the Jerk because this hostess had the jerk chix salad at the show she booked off of.

TIA,

Nancy

sounds delicious!
maybe add a can of mandarin oranges (opend with teh smooth edge can opener, drained w/the can strainer)

It sounds good. Make sure, if you try it that you let us know how it turns out.

Thanks! I hadn't thought of the oranges!

Do you have the recipe for the dressing I would like to try this.

I've done the pork tenderloin in the microwave with many seasoning...I've yet to find one that was horrible! I think it sounds awesome and I want to hear how it turns out! Thanks for sharing!

The dressing is on the side of the Measure Mix and pour. There aren't any exact measurements on the Mix and Pour, just lines, but I can guesstimate the amounts for you. I am going to mix it in the small batter bowl- small batter bowl is more versatile and easier to sell, I think.

Here goes:

1/2 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 cup vegetable oil- I think I will use 3/4
2tsp sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger ( I will use fresh ginger on microplane grate)
1 pressed garlic clove ( I will be pressing the garlic over the pork I think)

Any chance you're trying this tonight for dinner? : ) I'd love to have a field test before I go to make it tomorrow at my show! I would make it for dinner, but I am working my other job (pharmacist) tonight. If you do, let me know how ti turns out. Also, I was thinking for crunch you could add some of those La Choy Chow crunchy noodles on top.

Thanks. I'll post and let you know how it goes tomorrow- host has 20 confirmed and 3 maybes- yahoo!

chefinbiz said:
The dressing is on the side of the Measure Mix and pour. There aren't any exact measurements on the Mix and Pour, just lines, but I can guesstimate the amounts for you. I am going to mix it in the small batter bowl- small batter bowl is more versatile and easier to sell, I think.

Here goes:

1/2 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 cup vegetable oil- I think I will use 3/4
2tsp sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger ( I will use fresh ginger on microplane grate)
1 pressed garlic clove ( I will be pressing the garlic over the pork I think)

Any chance you're trying this tonight for dinner? : ) I'd love to have a field test before I go to make it tomorrow at my show! I would make it for dinner, but I am working my other job (pharmacist) tonight. If you do, let me know how ti turns out. Also, I was thinking for crunch you could add some of those La Choy Chow crunchy noodles on top.

Thanks. I'll post and let you know how it goes tomorrow- host has 20 confirmed and 3 maybes- yahoo!

Thank you, I don't have the Measure Mix and Pour but I would love to try this.

There's a recipe on CC with the theme shows for a Chicken Mandarin Salad - you could use microwave pork or chicken in it to show another product (the DCB). That salad is DELICIOUS, too!

I think the Asian seasoning would be very good! I made the salad the way the book says and wasn't that impressed with it. I think the Asian season with the dressing off the MM&P would be simply delicious!

What ingredients are included in the Pork Tenderloin Salad?

The Pork Tenderloin Salad typically includes pork tenderloin, mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, and a vinaigrette dressing.

Is the Pork Tenderloin Salad gluten-free?

Yes, the Pork Tenderloin Salad is gluten-free. However, the vinaigrette dressing may contain gluten, so it's important to check the ingredients or ask for a gluten-free option.

How should I cook the pork tenderloin for this salad?

The pork tenderloin can be cooked on a grill, in a skillet, or in the oven. It's important to cook it to an internal temperature of 145°F before slicing and adding it to the salad.

Can I make the Pork Tenderloin Salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the salad ahead of time. However, it's best to wait to add the dressing until just before serving to prevent the salad from becoming soggy.

What are some suggested variations for the Pork Tenderloin Salad?

Some suggested variations for the Pork Tenderloin Salad include adding grilled peaches or pineapple, using different types of greens (such as arugula or spinach), and adding crumbled feta or goat cheese for extra flavor. You can also switch up the dressing by using a balsamic vinaigrette or honey mustard dressing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefinbiz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heatherstobbs
  • chefann