• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BBQ Pork Salad: Need Ideas for Dressing

In summary, when it comes to dressing for a BBQ pork salad, there are many delicious options including tangy BBQ sauce, creamy ranch or blue cheese dressing, and balsamic vinaigrette. Leftover BBQ pork can also be used in the salad, along with other ingredients like corn, black beans, avocado, and tomatoes. For a vegetarian option, you can substitute the pork with grilled tofu or portobello mushrooms and use a different dressing. And for convenience, the salad can be prepped ahead of time and assembled when ready to eat.
chefinbiz
Hi Everyone,

I am making the BBQ pork salad on Wednesday night but realize I have no PC BBQ seasoning. I know I can use bottled sauce on the tenderloin in the baker in the microwave- I am wondering what to do about the dressing?

My other thought is to do an asian variety of the salad using the Asian rub on the roast and making the Asian dressing on the measure mix and pour. I would add some crunchy apples to the salad and maybe some sesame seeds.

Any more ideas?

Nancy

You could use the Jamaican Jerk Rub.

Hi Nancy,That sounds like a great idea! I think using the Asian rub on the roast and making an Asian dressing would be a delicious twist on the BBQ pork salad. You could also try adding some sliced mandarin oranges or edamame for added texture and flavor. Another option could be to make a homemade BBQ dressing using a combination of BBQ sauce, honey, and apple cider vinegar. Just mix it all together to your desired taste and drizzle it over the salad. Hope it turns out well!

What are some ideas for dressing to use in a BBQ pork salad?

There are many delicious options for dressing in a BBQ pork salad. Some popular choices include a tangy BBQ sauce, a creamy ranch or blue cheese dressing, or a simple balsamic vinaigrette. You can also try mixing together some of your favorite sauces or dressings to create a unique flavor.

Can I use leftover BBQ pork in my salad?

Absolutely! Leftover BBQ pork is a great addition to a salad and can add some extra protein and flavor. Just make sure to heat it up before adding it to your salad for the best taste.

What other ingredients go well with BBQ pork in a salad?

There are many ingredients that pair well with BBQ pork in a salad. Some popular options include corn, black beans, avocado, tomatoes, red onion, and shredded cheese. You can also add some crunch with chopped nuts or crispy tortilla strips.

Is there a vegetarian option for a BBQ pork salad?

Yes, you can easily make a vegetarian version of a BBQ pork salad by substituting the pork with grilled tofu, tempeh, or portobello mushrooms. You can also use vegetarian BBQ sauce or opt for a different dressing altogether, such as a honey mustard or vinaigrette.

Can I make the salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can prep all the ingredients for your BBQ pork salad ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When you're ready to eat, simply combine all the ingredients together and add your dressing. This is a great option for meal prep or for serving at a BBQ or potluck.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefinbiz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heatherstobbs
Replies