• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Smoky Bbq Replacement? Need Help Asap

In summary, the Smoky BBQ Replacement is a blend of natural herbs and spices, including smoked paprika, garlic, onion, and black pepper. It is gluten-free and can be used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, and as a rub for grilling. It can also be used in the oven and as a marinade when mixed with other ingredients.
gailz2
Gold Member
Geesh, I feel awful. My host for this afternoon wants to do the BBQ Pork Tenderloin from SB '07, p. 16. I don't have the smoky bbq seasoning/rub. What have any of you used as a substitution??? I do have other rubs.

Do you know another consultant nearby that might could loan you a few TBSP of the rub?

Other than that I have no idea what to do. Sorry

I made mine with the jerk rub. Different flavor, but still good.

elizabethfox said:
Do you know another consultant nearby that might could loan you a few TBSP of the rub?

Other than that I have no idea what to do. Sorry

I wish. I don't know of anyone less than 1/2 hour away from me, going the wrong direction. I thought I had some but don't. I suppose we can just use other rubs.

bumping for some more suggestions

What is the Smoky BBQ Replacement made of?

The Smoky BBQ Replacement is made of a blend of natural herbs and spices, including smoked paprika, garlic, onion, and black pepper.

Is the Smoky BBQ Replacement gluten-free?

Yes, the Smoky BBQ Replacement is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat-based ingredients.

How do I use the Smoky BBQ Replacement?

The Smoky BBQ Replacement can be used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, and even as a rub for grilling. Simply sprinkle it on your food before cooking or mix it with your favorite BBQ sauce for an extra smoky flavor.

Can I use the Smoky BBQ Replacement as a marinade?

While the Smoky BBQ Replacement is not specifically designed as a marinade, you can mix it with oil, vinegar, and other liquid ingredients to create a flavorful marinade for your meats.

Can I use the Smoky BBQ Replacement in the oven?

Yes, the Smoky BBQ Replacement can be used in the oven to add a smoky flavor to your dishes. Just sprinkle it on your food before baking or roasting for a delicious result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• batroark
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
batroark
  • SummerG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • brendaziz