• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Pork Tenderloin- Substituting Smokey Barbeque Rub

In summary, there are several options for using a rub other than the Smokey Barbeque Rub for the DCB Pork Tenderloin. Popular alternatives include the Garlic & Herb Rub, Southwest Seasoning Mix, and Sweet & Smoky Rub. It is also possible to use a homemade rub with a similar flavor profile. Marinating with the Smokey Barbeque Rub is not necessary, as it can be applied directly to the pork tenderloin before cooking. Additionally, the Smokey Barbeque Rub can be used on other types of meat such as chicken, steak, and ribs.
augmommychef
Silver Member
I was set to make the 10-min pork tenderloin only to realize I barely have a tablespoon of Smokey Barbeque Rub left. What can I substitute? Any other pork tenderloin recipes cooked in the DCB out there? I need to make something for the hubs and kiddo before my team meeting tonight! Thanks!

i would think any of the rubs would work. But, I'm thinking specifically the jamaican jerk or chipotle would be nice. Of course, you wouldn't make a bbq sauce to go along with it. Let us know what you come up with :cool:

brown sugar-and ketchup- ?

Sundried Tomato is yummy too. The Jamaican with heavy lime juice is fab.

You can make one of the cream cheese, mayo and seasoning dips to go with.

Maybe to late for you but I just use regular BBQ sauce...I just made it tonight.

1. Can I use a different rub instead of the Smokey Barbeque Rub for the DCB Pork Tenderloin?

Yes, you can definitely use a different rub for the DCB Pork Tenderloin. However, keep in mind that the Smokey Barbeque Rub is specifically designed to enhance the flavor of the pork tenderloin and may provide the best results.

2. What are some recommended alternatives to the Smokey Barbeque Rub for the DCB Pork Tenderloin?

Some popular alternatives to the Smokey Barbeque Rub for the DCB Pork Tenderloin are the Garlic & Herb Rub, the Southwest Seasoning Mix, and the Sweet & Smoky Rub.

3. Can I use a homemade rub instead of the Smokey Barbeque Rub?

Yes, you can use a homemade rub for the DCB Pork Tenderloin. Just make sure to use a rub that has a similar flavor profile to the Smokey Barbeque Rub and adjust the amounts according to your taste preferences.

4. Is it necessary to marinate the pork tenderloin with the Smokey Barbeque Rub?

No, it is not necessary to marinate the pork tenderloin with the Smokey Barbeque Rub. The rub can be applied directly to the tenderloin before cooking for a delicious flavor.

5. Can I use the Smokey Barbeque Rub on other types of meat besides pork tenderloin?

Yes, the Smokey Barbeque Rub can be used on other types of meat such as chicken, steak, and ribs. It adds a delicious smoky flavor to any dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • brendaziz