1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What to demo along with BBQ pork sandwiches?

1. meganmcg

meganmcg Member

Hi all!

I'm having a show next weekend and we are doing the BBQ pork sandwiches. The pork tenderloins always turn out so good in the DCB! But I need some other things to go along with this since it doesn't require many tools.

Also, the show is 2 hours away on a Saturday afternoon so I won't have much prep time.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

May 7, 2009
  2. PampChefSarah recommended the Pineapple Salsa for a side for my show this weekend with roasted chicken...I bet it would be perfect for the tenderloins too

3. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I second the pineapple salsa! Yum!

4. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

I have been doing the BBQ chicken sandwiches for my May shows. I do the baker, the salad choppers, the rub, the basting brush, the grill pan (for the grilled peppers and onions), the chef tongs, the SS sauce pan for the bbq sauce, the measuring spoon, the measure-all cup, the spatula, bamboo spoon, the little bamboo snack bowls to put the bbq sauce in to serve (along with small bamboo spoon), knives and cutting board for the pepper, mandolin to do the onions, the salt and pepper grinder and stand (to add a dash to the pepper and onions) and serve it on the HWC daisy plate.

I think that shows a ton of products, and I hit all the major groups.

5. meganmcg

meganmcg Member

The pineapple salsa is yummy, good idea!

Carol - thanks for pointing out all the opportunities to show the products! I just started in April so don't have some of those items (yet!). I have a 10" non-stick skillet, think that would work for making the sauce?

May 8, 2009
  6. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

Sure it would. Just keep an eye on the heat, with it being shallow, it could cook off fast.

The sauce is so much better than store bought. Plus, as I said last night, I can't make any morey off Sweet Baby Rays BBQ!!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted