• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Demo Along With Bbq Pork Sandwiches?

In summary, Carol is having a show this weekend and she is looking for side dishes to go with the pork tenderloins. She recommends the Pineapple Salsa and the BBQ chicken sandwiches.
meganmcg
Hi all!

I'm having a show next weekend and we are doing the BBQ pork sandwiches. The pork tenderloins always turn out so good in the DCB! But I need some other things to go along with this since it doesn't require many tools.

Also, the show is 2 hours away on a Saturday afternoon so I won't have much prep time.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

PampChefSarah recommended the Pineapple Salsa for a side for my show this weekend with roasted chicken...I bet it would be perfect for the tenderloins too

I second the pineapple salsa! Yum!

I have been doing the BBQ chicken sandwiches for my May shows. I do the baker, the salad choppers, the rub, the basting brush, the grill pan (for the grilled peppers and onions), the chef tongs, the SS sauce pan for the bbq sauce, the measuring spoon, the measure-all cup, the spatula, bamboo spoon, the little bamboo snack bowls to put the bbq sauce in to serve (along with small bamboo spoon), knives and cutting board for the pepper, mandolin to do the onions, the salt and pepper grinder and stand (to add a dash to the pepper and onions) and serve it on the HWC daisy plate.

I think that shows a ton of products, and I hit all the major groups.

The pineapple salsa is yummy, good idea!

Carol - thanks for pointing out all the opportunities to show the products! I just started in April so don't have some of those items (yet!). I have a 10" non-stick skillet, think that would work for making the sauce?

Sure it would. Just keep an eye on the heat, with it being shallow, it could cook off fast.

The sauce is so much better than store bought. Plus, as I said last night, I can't make any morey off Sweet Baby Rays BBQ!!

What are some popular side dishes to serve with BBQ pork sandwiches?

Some popular side dishes to serve with BBQ pork sandwiches include coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, corn on the cob, and macaroni and cheese.

Can I use any type of BBQ sauce for my pork sandwiches?

Yes, you can use any type of BBQ sauce for your pork sandwiches. Some popular flavors include traditional BBQ, honey BBQ, and spicy BBQ.

Do I need to marinate the pork before cooking?

It is not necessary to marinate the pork before cooking, but it can add more flavor. If you do choose to marinate, be sure to do so for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

What type of bread is best for BBQ pork sandwiches?

Brioche buns, potato rolls, and ciabatta bread are all popular choices for BBQ pork sandwiches. However, you can use any type of bread that you prefer.

Can I use a slow cooker to cook the pork?

Yes, a slow cooker is a great option for cooking pork for sandwiches. It will result in tender, flavorful meat that is perfect for BBQ sandwiches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • esavvymom