• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pork Tenderloin in Dcb but No Bbq Rub?

In summary, the best way to prepare pork tenderloin in the DCB is to season it and cook it for about 10-15 minutes on high in the microwave until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. You can use other seasonings or marinades instead of BBQ rub, and the DCB can also be used to cook other types of meat. It is safe to use in the microwave as long as you follow the instructions and use oven mitts or potholders when handling it.
brendaziz
I want to make the pork tenderloin at a party this weekend but I dont have hte bbq rub. I DO have the chipotle rub. Or shoudl I just use some other seasoning entirely?
Any tips?

anyone??
I'm gonna try it tonite possibly w/ some other spice.
Would chipotle or southwestern be better?
Thanks!

I'd use the chipotle...or whatever else you have. Many people like it with the Jerk Rub, also.

What ever you have will work fine when it's done I add BBQ sause the put it back for another min

do you have the rosemary herb it is really good

chipotle works great, as does the sundried tomato...and the jamaican jerk....

1. What is the best way to prepare pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

The best way to prepare pork tenderloin in the DCB is to first season the meat with your desired spices or marinade. Then, place the tenderloin in the DCB and cover it with the lid. Microwave on high for about 10-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.

2. Can I use the DCB to cook pork tenderloin without using BBQ rub?

Yes, you can use the DCB to cook pork tenderloin without using BBQ rub. You can use other seasonings or marinades to add flavor to the meat, or simply cook it plain and add your desired sauce or glaze after it is cooked.

3. How long should I cook pork tenderloin in the DCB?

The cooking time for pork tenderloin in the DCB will vary depending on the size and thickness of the meat. It is recommended to cook for about 10-15 minutes on high in the microwave, but it is important to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it has reached 145°F.

4. Can I use the DCB to cook other types of meat besides pork tenderloin?

Yes, the DCB can be used to cook a variety of meats including chicken, beef, and seafood. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly for each type of meat.

5. Is the DCB safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in the microwave as long as it is used according to the instructions. It is also important to always use oven mitts or potholders when handling the DCB, as it can become hot during cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • gailz2