• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Good Alternative Seasonings for Pork Tenderloin?

In summary, the author is all out of the smoky BBQ rub and has to find a flavor for the pork tenderloin he was going to make. He thinks rosemary, garlic and Jamaican Jerk seasoning are good options.
babywings76
Gold Member
I was going to make the pork tenderloin in the DCB for dinner tonight, when I realized that I'm all out of the smoky BBQ rub. (supply order hasn't arrived yet w/ my new stuff) So....what other flavor options are out there that are good?

Rosemary is really good on pork

any other ideas out there...to weigh my options. ;)

I like teriyaki, it isn't pc, but it is good, also just salt and pepper and a little poultry seasoning.

The Greek rub is really good on pork, as is the Jamaican Jerk seasoning.

This might be too late, but I would second the rosemary. I mix up some rosemary, garlic and kosher (or other coarse) salt with some olive oil, brush it all over the pork and it is SO GOOD!!

Enjoy what ever you choose!

I had the Sun-dried Tomato Herb (Oil Dipping Seasonings) on a pork tenderloin (done in the DCB) at the last party I went to and it rocked! I normally don't like spices let alone anything sun-dried tomato and can you guess what is now in my cupboard? HIGHLY recommend it.

Interesting ideas. I'm like Melissa and don't usually like spices, etc. I'll have to try some of these out after I get some more.

totally agree with melissa! the oil dipping sun-dried tomato herb totally rocks on the pork tenderloin as well as the parmesan garlic oil dipping. I do this at each show and the guests go nuts over it! Plus the oil dipping seasoning has more in it than the spices or rubs so it will last longer and it costs a wee bit more so over time that adds to nicer sales....:)

Salt and Pepper with some pats of butter - delicious!!!

Haven't tried it yet, still waiting on it to arrive....but I'm thinking the citrus and basil rub would be yummy on pork tenderloin

Related to What Are Good Alternative Seasonings for Pork Tenderloin?

1. What are some popular flavor options for pork tenderloin?

Some popular flavor options for pork tenderloin include garlic herb, BBQ, honey mustard, teriyaki, and apple cider. These flavors can be achieved through marinades, rubs, glazes, and sauces.

2. Can you recommend a marinade for pork tenderloin?

One recommended marinade for pork tenderloin is a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger. This creates a delicious Asian-inspired flavor that pairs well with rice and vegetables.

3. How do I make a simple rub for pork tenderloin?

A simple rub for pork tenderloin can be made by combining equal parts of salt, pepper, and brown sugar. You can also add in other seasonings such as garlic powder, paprika, or chili powder for added flavor.

4. What is a good sauce to serve with pork tenderloin?

A good sauce to serve with pork tenderloin is a creamy Dijon mustard sauce. Simply mix together Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, and a splash of white wine or apple cider vinegar. This sauce adds a tangy and rich flavor to the pork.

5. Can I use fruit to flavor my pork tenderloin?

Yes, fruits such as apples, peaches, and pineapples can be used to flavor pork tenderloin. You can either create a fruit-based glaze or cook the pork with slices of fruit on top. This adds a sweet and tangy element to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • augmommychef