• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Bbq Pork Tenderloin in Oven Rather Than Micro??

In summary, the cooking time for BBQ pork tenderloin in the oven can vary and it is recommended to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Marinating the tenderloin is not necessary, but if chosen, it should be patted dry before cooking. Any type of BBQ sauce can be used for the tenderloin and it is not necessary to cover it while cooking, although it can result in a more tender and juicy meat. The best way to determine if the pork tenderloin is done is by using a meat thermometer or checking for clear juices and a slightly pink center when cutting into the thickest part.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Help!
One of my consultants just called me frantic - she is at her show and the hosts' micro is too small to fit the DCB. Anyone know how to do the BBQ Pork Tenderloin in the oven?

dannyzmom said:
Help!
One of my consultants just called me frantic - she is at her show and the hosts' micro is too small to fit the DCB. Anyone know how to do the BBQ Pork Tenderloin in the oven?

The same way as the other....
just longer. I would say a 425-450 oven for about no more than an hour...HTH

If it's a small tenderloin - like 1 to 1.5 lbs - it only needs to be in the oven for about 25-30 minutes!

1. What is the cooking time for BBQ pork tenderloin in the oven?

The cooking time for BBQ pork tenderloin in the oven can vary depending on the size and thickness of the tenderloin. As a general guideline, it takes about 20-25 minutes per pound of pork tenderloin at 375°F. Be sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F for safe consumption.

2. Do I need to marinate the pork tenderloin before cooking?

While marinating the pork tenderloin can add extra flavor, it is not necessary for cooking it in the oven. However, if you choose to marinate the tenderloin, be sure to pat it dry before placing it in the oven to prevent excess moisture from causing the meat to steam instead of roast.

3. Can I use any type of BBQ sauce for the pork tenderloin?

Yes, you can use any type of BBQ sauce for the pork tenderloin. Whether it's store-bought or homemade, choose a BBQ sauce that complements the flavors of the pork. For a more unique flavor, you can even mix different types of BBQ sauces together.

4. Should I cover the pork tenderloin while cooking in the oven?

It is not necessary to cover the pork tenderloin while cooking in the oven. However, if you prefer a more tender and juicy result, you can cover the tenderloin with foil during the first half of the cooking time. Just be sure to remove the foil for the last 10-15 minutes to allow the pork to brown on the outside.

5. How do I know when the pork tenderloin is done cooking?

The best way to determine if the pork tenderloin is done cooking is by using a meat thermometer. The internal temperature of the pork should reach 145°F for safe consumption. You can also check for doneness by cutting into the thickest part of the tenderloin - the juices should run clear, and the meat should be slightly pink in the center.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supplyhoarder
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • emo812