• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pork Loin in Oven With Bbq Rub/Sauce?

In summary, the best way to prepare pork loin in the oven with BBQ rub/sauce is to pat it dry, rub with seasoning, and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes per pound. Any type of BBQ rub or sauce can be used and to prevent dryness, do not overcook and let the meat rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Vegetables can also be added to the roasting pan and should be cut into similar sizes.
cooknmama
I bought a pork loin, not tenderloin, knowing that there is a difference, but I want to bake it in the dcb in the over but I’m not good (at all:cry:) with trying to figure out how long to cook it for and at what temp. We are going to have BBQ sandwich’s and I don't know if I should make the bbq sauce and put it on there and have them both cook together or what i should do. We have soccer tonight so I wanted it in the oven cooking so it's ready to eat when we get home. PLEASE help me with any info. It's 4 lbs or so but I’m going to be cutting it in half and freezing the other half. So any help would be WONDERFUL!!!!! Thank you!:blushing:

I think 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees. And I would coat it in bbq sauce - or just the rub itself - but make sure you have some reserved to add in after you shred the meat and if people want to add some directly on their sandwiches.

a pork loin that big will take about 1.5 hrs. at least that's how long I've cooked mine in the DCB

Thank you. Do you think I can do it at a lower temp for longer? Were going to be gone at the game for about 1 1/2 hours so i'd like it to be cooking while were gone. What do you think?

probably. Just be sure to check the temp of the pork when you get back to make sure it's done.

What is the best way to prepare pork loin in the oven with BBQ rub/sauce?

The best way to prepare pork loin in the oven with BBQ rub/sauce is to first pat the pork loin dry with a paper towel. Then, rub the BBQ seasoning all over the pork loin, making sure to cover all sides. Place the pork loin in a roasting pan and bake in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes per pound, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Let the pork loin rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving with your favorite BBQ sauce.

Can I use any type of BBQ rub or sauce for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of BBQ rub or sauce for this recipe. You can choose your favorite store-bought BBQ seasoning and sauce, or make your own at home. Just make sure to evenly coat the pork loin with the seasoning and use enough BBQ sauce to cover the meat and add flavor.

How can I make sure my pork loin doesn't dry out in the oven?

To prevent your pork loin from drying out in the oven, make sure to not overcook it. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature and remove the pork loin from the oven when it reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, letting the pork loin rest for a few minutes before slicing will help keep the meat juicy.

Can I add vegetables to the roasting pan with the pork loin?

Yes, you can add vegetables to the roasting pan with the pork loin. Just make sure to cut them into similar sizes so they cook evenly. Good options for vegetables to roast with pork loin include potatoes, carrots, onions, and bell peppers.

How long should I let the pork loin rest before slicing?

It is recommended to let the pork loin rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute and keeps the meat tender and juicy. If you slice the pork loin too soon, the juices will run out and the meat may become dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • emo812
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
emo812
  • supplyhoarder