1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pork loin in oven with BBQ rub/sauce?

1. I bought a pork loin, not tenderloin, knowing that there is a difference, but I want to bake it in the dcb in the over but I’m not good (at all:cry:) with trying to figure out how long to cook it for and at what temp. We are going to have BBQ sandwich’s and I don't know if I should make the bbq sauce and put it on there and have them both cook together or what i should do. We have soccer tonight so I wanted it in the oven cooking so it's ready to eat when we get home. PLEASE help me with any info. It's 4 lbs or so but I’m going to be cutting it in half and freezing the other half. So any help would be WONDERFUL!!!!! Thank you!:blushing:

Jun 4, 2009
  2. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

I think 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees. And I would coat it in bbq sauce - or just the rub itself - but make sure you have some reserved to add in after you shred the meat and if people want to add some directly on their sandwiches.

Jun 4, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

a pork loin that big will take about 1.5 hrs. at least that's how long I've cooked mine in the DCB

Jun 4, 2009
  4. Thank you. Do you think I can do it at a lower temp for longer? Were going to be gone at the game for about 1 1/2 hours so i'd like it to be cooking while were gone. What do you think?

Jun 4, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

probably. Just be sure to check the temp of the pork when you get back to make sure it's done.

Jun 4, 2009
Have something to add?