• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Tag Ideas for Dance Teacher: 2 Bottles of Oil & Vinegar

In summary, you can personalize the gift tags for the dance teacher by writing a heartfelt message or their name on them. Some suggestions for what to write on the gift tags include messages like "Thank you for helping me grow!" or "To the best dance teacher ever!" You can use any clean bottles with secure lids for the oil and vinegar, or purchase special bottles from kitchen supply stores. You can also add other items like herbs, spices, or a small kitchen tool to make the gift more personalized. And finally, you can use any type of oil and vinegar that you think the dance teacher would enjoy, such as olive oil, balsamic vinegar, or flavored oils and vinegars.
babywings76
Gold Member
I bought these 2 bottles to give to my daughter's dance teacher. Thought I'd put together just a couple ideas of what she can do with them on the gift tag. Any ideas? I've heard in another thread how some people just use both together for a salad dressing. Am I remembering correctly? Is that good? Any other recipe ideas?

omg the dressing is amazing! it's in the catalog. i don't have any other ideas - sorry!

I forgot there was a recipe for it in the catalog! All I do is drizzle the oil on my salad, then drizzle the vinegar. Sometimes I add the Teriyaki w/honey sauce on too. Either way it is soooooo good!

Someone mentioned using the orange oil to make orange brownies (use the orange oil for 1/2 the amount needed, reg. oil for the rest). Along those lines, you could substitute the orange for reg. oil in any dessert - cupcakes, pound cake, etc. Also use it when making stirfry chicken, give it an orange chicken flavor ( add some red pepper flakes for the hot kick).

Those are great ideas! Thanks! :) Any ideas for the pomegranate balsamic vinegar?

If you mix the pomegranite and Orange oil it'll make a fabulous dressing on salad and fruit.

My friends just liked it mixed w/ EVOO for salad- they all wanted some, so they will all get it for Christmas!!

1. Can I personalize the gift tags for the dance teacher?

Yes, you can personalize the gift tags by writing a heartfelt message or the teacher's name on them.

2. Do you have any suggestions for what to write on the gift tags?

Some ideas for what to write on the gift tags could be "Thank you for helping me grow!", "You make learning dance fun and rewarding!", or "To the best dance teacher ever!"

3. Can I use any bottles for the oil and vinegar?

Yes, you can use any bottles that are clean and have a secure lid. You can also purchase bottles specifically designed for oil and vinegar at most kitchen supply stores.

4. Can I add other items to the gift besides oil and vinegar?

Absolutely! You can add other items such as herbs, spices, or a small kitchen tool to make the gift more personalized and thoughtful.

5. Can I use different types of oil and vinegar for the gift?

Yes, you can use any type of oil and vinegar that you think the dance teacher would enjoy. Some popular options include olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and flavored oils and vinegars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Melissa78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • babywings76