• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Shopping for the Dance Team Banquet: $2-$5 Range

In summary, for the dance team banquet, some affordable gift options in the $2-$5 range include personalized keychains, mini succulents, hair accessories, decorative water bottles, and small candles. These gifts can be purchased in bulk through Pampered Chef at a discounted price. It is important to consider any dietary restrictions when buying gifts, but there are safe options like non-perishable snacks or items labeled as gluten-free or nut-free. The gifts can also be personalized with the dance team's logo, and Pampered Chef offers high-quality, budget-friendly options within the $2-$5 range.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
I received an email today that the parents of my daughter's dance team needs to donate a small gift for the girl's banquet.

Price range $2 -$5 for 22 girls.

girls are 7 - 17 years old

Suggestions?

No time or energy to bake and decorate cookies, they are too young for candles (my standard gift ) I' ll spend the $5 just don't know what to egt that doesn't look cheap!

Their logo is red stars

Hair items? Ribbons, etc.? A nice journal...

Don't know...my daughter is 5, don't quite know what "teens" are into...

Pampering kit? nail polish, nail file, and maybe some of those nail stickers? I think the cookies would be perfect, tho, lol!

What about something in their colors. Maybe make them all aprons with a iron-on of their logo or something. or necklaces that are handmade. a notecard set could be cute too... or a tote bag with a fun saying or picture ironed on... i'd go walk around michaels or joanns and see what comes to you... have fun!

We bought the tubs of microwave popcorn, and a Hershey bar that she will make a new label that says sweet dreams and bought pillowcases that I will embroider the Team name, year and stars on. She promises she'll help me hoop them and iron after we take them off the machine. We'll see... and I didn't ahve time to bake cookies, I anticipate 22 pillowcases to take me 2 days!
She will fold them up like a big hair bow, attach the candy bar in the middle put in tub and wrap with red cellophane and the star garland

That is such a cute idea.

Related to Gift Shopping for the Dance Team Banquet: $2-$5 Range

1. What are some affordable gift options for the dance team banquet?

Some affordable gift options for the dance team banquet in the $2-$5 range include personalized keychains, mini succulents, hair accessories, decorative water bottles, and small candles.

2. Can I buy gifts in bulk for the entire dance team?

Yes, you can buy gifts in bulk for the entire dance team. Pampered Chef offers a variety of items that can be purchased in larger quantities at a discounted price.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions to consider when buying gifts?

It is always a good idea to consider any dietary restrictions when buying gifts. Some safe options include non-perishable snacks, such as granola bars or trail mix, or items that are labeled as gluten-free or nut-free.

4. Can the gifts be personalized with the dance team's logo?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with the dance team's logo. Our customer service team can assist you with finding the best options for personalization.

5. Is it possible to stay within the $2-$5 budget and still get high-quality gifts?

Absolutely. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality, affordable gifts in the $2-$5 range. Our products are designed to be both functional and budget-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • Bren706