• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for Future Directors Qualifying Team Members

The catalog bag from the supply list is my FAVORITE! Mine is my purse, diaper bag, work bag, whatever the day holds... And thanks for your congratulations!!When I qualified I recvd the Hat Pin...But with my recruits, if they qualify in a month I give them $25 "back".IF or shall I say When...
pckrissy
Ok, I am a Future Director with 5 girls on my team, 2 just qualified and 3 will be this month. Yeaa:) I would like to get each one something as a little personal gift from me when the qualify. I am having trouble deciding what that something should be. I was just wondering if any of you as consultants ever received anything from your recruiter/director. Or as Future Director/Directors have you ever given a gift for this and what?:confused: I know what I do for one I will have to do for all so I am trying to think of something.
Any ideas you have will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

I got Just the Hat Pin after qualfying from my Hosp. director (and a nice paycheck) :), but that is nice gesture on your part!

heat123 said:
I got Just the Hat Pin after qualfying from my Hosp. director (and a nice paycheck) :), but that is nice gesture on your part!

same here:)

I plan to do this....

Even a little $10 Starbucks or Bath and Body works gift card is nice -- or a copy of the Food Lovers Tiptionary or Doris Christopher's Book with a nice inscription.

I got a PC window cling.

I buy my girls the Catalog Tote from supply if they qualify within their first 30 days.'

Otherwise, I don't really have a plan for that yet.

My second recruit just qualified and my first recruit just reached her one year anniversary. I have been thinking about what to do for them. I like the bath and body gift card idea. Who doesn't like to go to Bath and Body Works?

our director gives an electric burner when we qualify :)

Although the gift cards are a nice idea, I'd rather give them something to use in their business.

We do offer gift cards for other incentives in our cluster, mostly as drawing prizes for coming to the meetings.

Thanks everyone! I was going to do a Tote Bag (I have one from Merrill, & I love it) and when I was new I wanted PC logo wear & stuff...I did want it to be something they can use to promote their business. I take my tote everywhere, I use it as my diaper bag/or I should say my everything bag. haha...
Thanks for all your ideas....this helps me alot :)

pckrissy said:
Thanks everyone! I was going to do a Tote Bag (I have one from Merrill, & I love it) and when I was new I wanted PC logo wear & stuff...I did want it to be something they can use to promote their business. I take my tote everywhere, I use it as my diaper bag/or I should say my everything bag. haha...

The catalog bag from the supply list is my FAVORITE! Mine is my purse, diaper bag, work bag, whatever the day holds...

I also liked getting a TTA bag right away, that has been a BIG help for shows...my recruiter gave me that.

For qualifying, I just got the hat pin from my ED (no other levels in between).

Wow -- I got nothing for qualifying within the first 15 days that I was a consultant! Not even a congratulations!

Qualifying in 15 days?? WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I had two great shows -- one was over $850 and the other was $600 so I got my $1250 right away. Also got 7 shows booked out of those first 2 (great friends who helped me get started)

And thanks for your congratulations!!

When I qualified I recvd the Hat Pin...But with my recruits, if they qualify in a month I give them $25 "back".

IF or shall I say When...
pckrissy said:

I"m planning on getting them the black tote with clear plastic in front for catalogs, I'm thinking though waiting until they qualify to give it to them. :)

Liz

Hm, all I got was a folder with stickers and a ribbon that said congratulations, a little change bag (doesn't say PC), and a button that says I Love PC. I would've LOVED the tote bag, the TTA bag or the window cling. Or a shirt. You're right, anything to be able to advertise my new business while I'm out and about would've been extremely appreciated. You are awesome to want to do this for your team. When I get downline, I'll be doing that for them!!!

Oh, and I qualified with my FIRST show!

Oh, I forgot...I did get my one (and only) recruit the RUFTH trivet. BEFORE it was on the supply order for free!! LOL She really wanted one to show, and I told her if she signed I would get her one.

I gave the catalog tote. I know they appreciate it, and it lets them know I appreciate them, and am happy to have them on my team.

Hmmm, this is an interesting thread to read - I was never given anything when I qualified - and I've had several recruits qualify - and have never thought to give them anything!:eek: Maybe that's why they aren't sticking around long enough for me to have 5 qualified at the same time!:confused:

I got the hat pin when I qualified. But this post has me thinking that I might need to throw a small carrot in front of my team members. I have a new girl, who hasn't turned anything in yet and one who will be signing her agreement soon. I like the tote bag as a gift to give. I just made a note to myself to follow up with my team tonight...now I'll have something special to offer to them.

ivykeep said:
Wow -- I got nothing for qualifying within the first 15 days that I was a consultant! Not even a congratulations!

OK, maybe this is just me, but I would say "congrats" and get you SOMETHING... After all, your director is getting a piece of that commission...you think he/she would appreciate it!

That's odd to me... those of you who got NOTHING! I thought when we qualified we automatically got the Hat pin (just like we get the whisk after $15k)??? And anything extra was a bonus!!

I got the hat pin when I qualified.Recently though, my director offered the trifle bowl or large dots bowl if we completed x number of teleclasses and x number of online trainings...Maybe you could do a bit of a bigger incentive if they complete so many trainings plus qualify?

I always give the hat pin when consultants qualify. I give "extras" when they do really well, or step out of their box. That is for new and seasoned consultants. Personally I always want to set the recognition at a level that I will be able to maintain for at least a year.

I was just reading out of curiousity (since I have 0 recruits!), but now I'm sad because I didn't get anything either - no hat pin or anything :(

kearstin said:
I was just reading out of curiousity (since I have 0 recruits!), but now I'm sad because I didn't get anything either - no hat pin or anything :(

This is what makes consultants start wishing they would have signed under someone else, etc., etc.... :(

I'm happy where I am though luckily...

heat123 said:

Hum.....I didn't get anything. :(

I didn't get anything either. I qualified in SS month 1. What does the hat pin look like & where do you get them?

The hat pin is something that Directors can order from AIM. If there are any left.

Qualifying gifts are something that each Director/recruiter does individually. My Director didn't do anything wen I started, but sometimes she does something now - if she remembers. I try to have something small for my recruits. But now with the new program, it's not really necessary. All those PC$ for qualifying are a great gift on their own.

I got the PC Table Cloth when i qualified, since it didn't come in the kit, I was so excited.

What is a hat pin?

I didn't get anything when I qualified but I got so much from PC, I did not feel slighted. Even after reading your posts, I am still very satisfied with how many boxes got delivered to my door.

I like the idea of rewarding someone doing the training.

A personal note would be nice.

I signed one of my recruits up for chefsuccess membership - and saw her use it so I think it helped.

The hat pin is a gold-tone pin shaped like a chef's hat. It's available from the Director's Store on VIP. (If there are any left, since everything's on clearance.)

I didnt get anything either. I qualified in my 1st 2 weeks. BUMMER!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to open a can of worms! I just want my team to know I appreciate all of them and I think qualifing in your first 30 days is a big deal! I did it in 2 shows over 1 weekend and I thought that was the norm, I also am just excited and want to share that with my team because without them I would not be promoting to Director and I want them to aspire to be all they can be and know that I am here for them. I don't know, I think a little something extra can really boost someone and make them go for a little more. I definately go for everything that is dangled in front of me and I never knew that about myself until I started this business. Again, thanks for all your input...to everyone who qualified and didn't get anything I am telling you now CONGRATS & YOU ROCK!! and I wish you all best in your business :) I can't wait to meet everyone in Wave 2 at Conference....I love this entire CS group!!

Krissy i think what you are offering is a Plus, we all are human and love to be rewarded and appreciated for the little things. That is why I also offer my team and my host something special just from me to show how much I appreciate all that they do. Even the little things like "thank you and a recognition at meetings is a bonus.

Last edited:
In my cluster we all receive the hat pin and a Pampered Chef bank bag (excellent for promoting)! My director also gave me 20.00 of my kit cost back. It felt really nice to get the recognition, the prizes were a perk. I think as long as you stand behind your recruits, assist them, train them and be there to congratulation them then you are a great director!:D

My director is great at recognition. I have the hat pin. I can't remember if she gave me anything else. However, even better than the stuff is the fact that she is genuinely excited for each of us when we meet or surpass a goal. Wanted 2 shows and got 3? She cheers. Wanted $2,000 in sales and got $3,000? She cheers. She's great.

janetupnorth said:
This is what makes consultants start wishing they would have signed under someone else, etc., etc.... :( I'm happy where I am though luckily...
Not necessarily.....I didn't get anything when I qualified- but I didn't even know other people did until I read this thread......however, my director is extremely supportive, and encouraging. She tells new recruits that they can call her 100 times a day - and "happy" calls about bookings or great shows etc....don't count. She does alot for those of us in her cluster - a qualifying pin or other gift just isn't part of it. I guess I would take the ongoing support over a hat-pin any day!Besides, If I had a hat pin, it would probably be in my jewelry box, along with my silver whisk and my charm bracelet!:rolleyes: Jewelry isn't one of my motivators!;).

Last edited:
No matter what we offer it all depends on the person we are trying to motivate. I have offered lots of awards that I thought would be irresistable and hardly anyone even tried for. For instance, I had a consultant join in February and I offered her a $30 rebate if she qualified in her 30 days (so I could get the new consultant bag). She qualified in 40 days. It wasn't her motivator. It seems that most of the time they have the attitude that if they get the extra carrot that's great but if not that's okay too.

But then there is the occasional person who does do the extra to get the perk! Offer what you can afford and give lots of support and praise - that's the real prize.

Oh, and the other thing that I give is reminders of all the perks that PC offers - things get away from us - especially those hobbyists!

I am a FD and have given my new recruits the postcard starter kit from Nancy's for qualifying. I didn't offer it as an incentive, just presented it as a congratulations gift when it happened-no strings attached. My 1st recruit took over 3 months to qualify but I was so proud that she didn't give up. I think recruits like her don't earn a lot from PC so a little gift for qualifying is extra special! I think the tote is a great idea too! I love mine and may switch to this for my future recruits.

One other thing I heard from our upline is choose something you can continue to do when instead of 2 or 3 recruits qualifying there are 20! Nice to imagine :p

Related to Gift Ideas for Future Directors Qualifying Team Members

1. What kind of gifts should I consider for my team members when they qualify as Future Directors?

Some popular gift ideas for qualifying team members include: personalized Pampered Chef products, gift cards to their favorite stores or restaurants, custom jewelry, spa or beauty treatments, and inspirational books or journals.

2. Have you received any gifts from your recruiter or director when you qualified as a consultant?

It is common for recruiters or directors to give their team members a small gift or token of appreciation when they qualify as consultants. This can vary from person to person and may include items such as: a personalized apron, a set of kitchen tools, or a gift card.

3. As a Future Director, have you ever given a gift to your team members when they qualify?

Yes, many Future Directors choose to give their team members a small gift to celebrate their achievement. This can be a great way to show appreciation and support for their hard work.

4. What are some ideas for gifts that can work for all team members?

If you are looking for a gift that can work for all team members, consider something personalized with their name or initials. This could be a monogrammed kitchen towel, a customized tote bag, or a personalized piece of jewelry. Another idea is to give them a gift card to a store or restaurant that they all enjoy.

5. Are there any specific gift ideas that are popular among Pampered Chef consultants?

Some popular gifts among Pampered Chef consultants include: kitchen gadgets and tools, recipe books, and personalized items such as cutting boards or serving trays. It can also be a nice gesture to give a gift that reflects the consultant's interests or hobbies outside of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies