• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate 30 Years of Pampered Chef with Our Executive Director's Birthday Bash!

In summary, our executive director was at our monthly meeting last night and she is holding a 30th birthday party on Friday! The 15th is the 30th anniversary of Doris Christopher's very first Pampered Chef Party. 30 years ago that day, Doris along with Jay loaded up 6 very heavy crates of products into a small Volare car in the pouring rain. She was very unsure and almost did not do that party. Our ED had us close our eyes and imagine where we would be if Doris had decided not to lug all that stuff into her friends home on the rainy, dreary night. WOW! Would things be different for a lot of us!
pampered1224
Silver Member
Our Executive Director was at our monthly meeting last night and she is holding a 30th birthday party on Friday! The 15th is the 30th anniversary of Doris Christopher's very first Pampered Chef Party. 30 years ago that day, Doris along with Jay loaded up 6 very heavy crates of products into a small Volare car in the pouring rain. She was very unsure and almost did not do that party. Our ED had us close our eyes and imagine where we would be if Doris had decided not to lug all that stuff into her friends home on the rainy, dreary night. WOW! Would things be different for a lot of us! So I have decided to do something as well. I think it will be a call in or e-mail thing as I do not have a website any more, order thing with a special gift of some thing. My problem is what to give? I am thinking a simple Season's Best but will that be enough to get orders? Any ideas?

Thanks for the picture you painted! I have a party on the 15th, I'll have to tell that story!

I know that is really something when you think about it. She was basing her whole PC life and business on one really yucky night but she went for it. I think about the times I really wanted to just not do it too and realized just how much of my life would have changed without it. We filled bankruptcy last year and I lost my job a month later. The only reason I did not loose my car was because I knew my PC business would make the payments. In fact, it was my PC business that allowed to get it in the first place. I was 47 when I bought my very first, brand spanking new car and it is PC that is paying for it. It is also supplementing my Unemployment too as we still have a house payment and utility bills to pay! So things would be VERY different without PC. So if Doris could do it, in the pouring rain, for the very first time without any proof of it even working out, so can I now that it has been proven.

I'm determined to earn a trip this year, so I'm going all out this month. I'm doing a drawing for my October Hosts for a $100 Pampered Chef Shopping Spree with me! $150 Show earns them 1 entry; $200 Show earns them 2 entries; $300 Show earns them 3 entries; ... $1,000 = 10 entries

For every $100 in sales over the $1,000 Show they get 3 entries instead of just 1! So $1,100 would be 13 entries, $1,200 would be 16 entries, etc.

Hoping it helps to add shows to my calendar! :D

pampered1224 said:
I know that is really something when you think about it. She was basing her whole PC life and business on one really yucky night but she went for it. I think about the times I really wanted to just not do it too and realized just how much of my life would have changed without it. We filled bankruptcy last year and I lost my job a month later. The only reason I did not loose my car was because I knew my PC business would make the payments. In fact, it was my PC business that allowed to get it in the first place. I was 47 when I bought my very first, brand spanking new car and it is PC that is paying for it. It is also supplementing my Unemployment too as we still have a house payment and utility bills to pay! So things would be VERY different without PC. So if Doris could do it, in the pouring rain, for the very first time without any proof of it even working out, so can I now that it has been proven.

I wish I could "like" this!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am having a 30th anniversary party on the 15th (also my bday). I am giving away prizes every half hour (just seasonings) for little things like who has the most red, the most jewelry etc. When people place an order they can draw for a chance to either get free shipping or No sales tax to their order. I have about 10 people coming so far and I hope to get another 10 or so here by making phone calls and sending reminder emails. I really hope I can get about $500-$700 in orders from this too. I am really hopeful!Sarah

Great thread. I also have a show that night. I am doing retro recipes/door prize gifts all month in honor of the 30 year anniversary.

I will be telling the story John started this thread with and adding that almost 650,000 consultants in the US alone have given this business a try in the last 30 years. Not all have stayed but it has blessed us all in one way or another!

i do not have a show that day but 3 years ago the 15th i signed up.

Sheila said:
I'm determined to earn a trip this year, so I'm going all out this month. I'm doing a drawing for my October Hosts for a $100 Pampered Chef Shopping Spree with me! $150 Show earns them 1 entry; $200 Show earns them 2 entries; $300 Show earns them 3 entries; ... $1,000 = 10 entries

For every $100 in sales over the $1,000 Show they get 3 entries instead of just 1! So $1,100 would be 13 entries, $1,200 would be 16 entries, etc.

Hoping it helps to add shows to my calendar! :D

I may just have to steal borrow this...

:) steal away!

Me too Sheila!! In fact my mind is working on the "ad" right now! Oh and my ED, signed up directly under Doris! And I believe it happened just after Doris started sharing the business opportunity. I am thinking it was 29 years ago.

1. What is "Happy Birthday to Us"?

Happy Birthday to Us is a special promotion held by Pampered Chef to celebrate our company's anniversary. It is a way for us to show our appreciation to our loyal customers and consultants.

2. When does the "Happy Birthday to Us" promotion start and end?

The promotion typically starts on the first day of the month of our company's anniversary and ends on the last day of that month.

3. What kind of deals and discounts can I expect during "Happy Birthday to Us"?

During this promotion, we offer exclusive discounts on select products, special bundle deals, and even free gifts with purchase. Keep an eye out for our emails and social media posts to stay updated on the latest deals.

4. Can I participate in "Happy Birthday to Us" if I am not a consultant or customer?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available to our consultants and customers. However, we welcome you to join our Pampered Chef family and take advantage of future promotions and discounts.

5. How can I stay informed about "Happy Birthday to Us" and other promotions?

The best way to stay informed is to subscribe to our emails and follow us on social media. We also recommend checking our website regularly for updates and new promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid