• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trip Incentive Points Question...

In summary, you should become a Future Director after your two recruits qualify. You get 2000 points for each recruit once they qualify. You must have 5 recruits qualify by December 1st, 2007 to get the reduced points for the trip.
ChefinHarmony
Okay, I have some questions about the Incentive Points. I am trying to set my "goal" for the year and I think I'm making this too difficult - I'm confusing myself. Here's my question/situation...

Right now I'm a Consultant. So Level Two is 56,000 got that.

But I have Two recruits who are going to sign after the 22nd. So that will make me a Future Director - yeah!

After they both qualify, do I take 4000 points off 56,000? Or do I take 4000 points off 54,000 (the Future Director level)? See where I'm getting confused? That's a 2000 difference?!?!

I guess my question is, do you become a Future Director right after they sign or only after they qualify?

And when does your level change? I know I'm making this too difficult....:( HELP!
Joanne

You will be a FD after they sign, but you have to have 5 qualified to be a director. You get 2000 points for each recruit once they qualify. The points for the trip are based on your level December 1st, 2007 so you have plenty of time to even make director and get the reduced points!

Based on a Dec. 1st Level!! How cool is that!?!?! That's the first time I heard that date.

What would you use as a "goal" setting number then? Do I do the 54,000 subtract 4,000 (I know these two will qualify) and be at 50,000 for Feb - Dec? Just trying to put this down on paper!

I don't understand the CC website tracking chart with Level = Future Director 54,000 (1) saying () is the number of recruits required?? Does that mean once you are a Future Director you need to recruit 1 person to be able to get that level?

Sorry, I know I'm making this difficult....

I would use FD numbers as a goal if you are fairly sure that you will be soon. Then you can subtract the 4000 points from that. Just remember they have to qualify to get the points for them. You have to qualify 1 person Jan 1-December 1(?) to get that level of points, but I am not sure if your two people that make you a FD count or not!

You are supposed to use the number of points for the level that you are at as of December 1, 2007. So if you plan on promoting to Director this year, then plan using the Director points. If you are going to promote to Future Director this year, then plan with that number, but remember that you must still be an FD on December 1 (you can't lose a recruit).The number in parentheses is the number of people that you need to recruit this calendar year to qualify for the incentive at that level. So if a Director wants to make the trip with the reduced points (compared to Consultants), they must recruit 2 people this year. If you don't make the recruiting requirement, then you must earn points at the Consultant or FD level - many more!!!If you recruit 2 this year to become a FD, they should count toward the recruiting requirement for the trip.

Beware, you may be a Future Director until October and then one of your recruits goes inactive and you would go back to a consultant for the Dec. date. You would still get the recruiting points but need the higher level.

Moral: recruit, qualify and motivate

1. What are Trip Incentive Points?

Trip Incentive Points are points awarded to Pampered Chef consultants for meeting sales goals and achieving certain milestones. These points can be redeemed for all-expense-paid trips to various destinations.

2. How can I earn Trip Incentive Points?

You can earn Trip Incentive Points by reaching your sales goals, sponsoring new consultants, and participating in bonus programs offered by Pampered Chef. Each activity has a different point value, and the points will accumulate over time.

3. How many Trip Incentive Points do I need to earn a trip?

The number of Trip Incentive Points needed for a trip varies depending on the destination and the length of the trip. Typically, a trip will require anywhere from 5,000 to 10,000 points, but this can vary.

4. Do Trip Incentive Points expire?

Yes, Trip Incentive Points do have an expiration date. Points will expire at the end of the incentive period, which is usually the end of the calendar year. Unused points will not roll over into the next incentive period.

5. Can I transfer my Trip Incentive Points to another consultant?

No, Trip Incentive Points are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them. However, you can use your points to bring a guest (such as a spouse or friend) with you on the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • AJPratt