• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?

In summary, Crystal is a woman who is working hard to earn her Disney level 1 status. She has a few recruit leads she needs to follow up with, but is hopeful she will be able to earn it.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
OK, it's not over til the fat lady sings & I'm not singin' yet! How can I pull this off? I know it's a long shot & I'm prepared to call every single person in my contact history to see if they will help me.

I need 20,000 points. Like I said, long shot. :D

I've got a fundraiser that I know will be at least 3,000 if not more. I've got a catalog party with a past host who knows of my goal & is working for a $1,000 party (she's done it before). I've got another party that will probably be $700. I have two girls that need to qualify (part of my 4 required, they're signed, just not qualified).

What can I do to make up 11,000 points? Find 75 people to do catalog parties? :D Really, ideas would be great.

Yes, I've waited til the last minute. I had a bad summer & almost walked away from it. I found my why again & I want to still give this every last ditch effort!

crystalscookingnow said:
OK, it's not over til the fat lady sings & I'm not singin' yet! How can I pull this off? I know it's a long shot & I'm prepared to call every single person in my contact history to see if they will help me.

I need 20,000 points. Like I said, long shot. :D

I've got a fundraiser that I know will be at least 3,000 if not more. I've got a catalog party with a past host who knows of my goal & is working for a $1,000 party (she's done it before). I've got another party that will probably be $700. I have two girls that need to qualify (part of my 4 required, they're signed, just not qualified).

What can I do to make up 11,000 points? Find 75 people to do catalog parties? :D Really, ideas would be great.

Yes, I've waited til the last minute. I had a bad summer & almost walked away from it. I found my why again & I want to still give this every last ditch effort!

I'm right there with you Crystal! I'm not giving up either. Working hard!

The funniest thing is that I JUST emailed the same phrase to a friend of mine who is doing a catalog show for me. I laughed when I say your post. :D

Too funny, Becky!

I pray that we can both pull this off & see each other in Disney next summer! :) My 5 yo dd said to me this morning, "Mommy, when we go to Disney world next summer, I want to meet the princesses with you!"

Nothing like pressure!

Becky - I'm going to use your facebook note to see if it gets me anywhere. Hopefully it will. Cheffers that are my friends on FB - don't think I'm crazy! :)

Well girls....I have reached the $$$ level but not the recruits so I won't be going!!!

It's not too late to find recruits.

I heard a GREAT saying yesterday. There are always recruits at a party. But there isn't always a recruiter. Find a way to be a recruiter at every party!

You have a great plan. Stay positive!
Becky! I know you had a rough patch with the sickies, but girl you are ROCKIN right now.. especially with the recruiting. How are you not there yet?

crystalscookingnow said:
Becky - I'm going to use your facebook note to see if it gets me anywhere. Hopefully it will. Cheffers that are my friends on FB - don't think I'm crazy! :)

I'm curious about the facebook note.

Add me as a friend & you can see mine! :)

Crystal Wiese

me too...curious that is...

crystalscookingnow said:
Add me as a friend & you can see mine! :)

Crystal Wiese

Which Crystal Wiese are you?

Do any of them show St. Louis?

crystalscookingnow said:
Do any of them show St. Louis?

Yup...just sent you a friend request...

Well I've long since gave up on Disney because I just didn't have the time to commit to make it happen for me this year. It's disapointing because my DH and I are hurting for a vacation and really can't afford one now with the purchase of a house so it will be awhile. I'm still shooting for level 1 if I can at least earn conference that will be great. I've got a few recruit leads I need to follow up with one of which doesn't want to persue till at least the new year so we'll see what happens. I have 2 more to follow up with and one has a show booked for early December. Plus I have someone interested in a fundraiser but haven't gotten anything finalized with that yet.

beckyjsmith said:
You have a great plan. Stay positive!
Becky! I know you had a rough patch with the sickies, but girl you are ROCKIN right now.. especially with the recruiting. How are you not there yet?

It wasn't really the time I was sick that put me behind...well, not that far behind. It was Feb-Apr. when my Mom, who has Alzheimers took a dramatic turn for the worse, and needed a lot of care, and there were all kinds of legal things going on with her care...I had to do the bare minimum for about 3 months to take care of her and her affairs. (I did about $1250 per month each of those months) So, then, I spent the summer working hard to catch up, and felt like I finally had a chance to do it when I came down with pneumonia. It was sort of a culmination of all of it.

But I haven't given up yet!

ahhhh... I see. How many points do you have and how many of those new consultants have not qualified yet? You can totally do it!

beckyjsmith said:
ahhhh... I see. How many points do you have and how many of those new consultants have not qualified yet? You can totally do it!

I have 6 consultants who are all in the middle of qualifying.

If only 2 of them qualify, I will still need 13,000 points in sales to make the trip.

I'd LOVE to have all of them qualify...and I'm working with them on that...a couple are very new, and one is doing a big fundraiser to get started, but it's supposed to go from now until the end of the year. I doubt I'll be able to get him to close it before then.

Look at it this way guys...even if you CAN"T go to Disney with PC (as much as it would stink to get SO CLOSE!), you will still get a trip to NC next year! :D PLUS...if you are getting great commission checks, start saving a little each month and you can still take your family to Disney! Every year that I've been paying attention (last couple of)- usually early fall, they offer a "Stay 4 nights, get 3 free!". That's the deal we'll be using NEXT fall- probably early December. It's a good time to go (if school isn't an issue) as far as attendance- and you can stay for a week for about $2000-3000 (including nearly all of your food!). Set a little aside each month and when they offer the deal again- you'll have it! Their buy 4 get 3 deal usually covers several weeks in November and December (not the holidays- busiest time of course when schools are out!)...and then also in January through most of March. The weather is cooler, but still very pleasant! We were there last December and it was great. Our friends went in February and never waited in a line. And for both of us weather is in the 60s most of the time! (except first thing in the morning or after dark at the Christmas parties- but we were never uncomfortable unless it was raining). So even if you don't quite make it on PC for 3 days in the heat of the Florida summer *yuck*- you can still plan well and take your family! Just know the Disney deals are there. :)

So if all six qualify, then how many points will you need? You are in such a great position to make this happen. I hope you can!!

beckyjsmith said:
So if all six qualify, then how many points will you need? You are in such a great position to make this happen. I hope you can!!

5000 points if all 6 qualify. If all 6 qualify, that also puts me over half-way to the award for recruiting for this year. (I'd have 9 then!)

sweet!! It's a win win!! There are so many cool benefits to earning what used to be TPC. I earned in personal sales last year and it really rocks! I got the snazzy ring, the PC $, business cards, etc. This year they are adding a cash award for national conference attendees. I am shooting for 3 categories. I am over halfway in 2, but hoping for 3. WHAHOO!
But back to Disney... you can do it. You can TOTALLY do it!

Ohh, I needed this thread!!! I am working soo hard to earn Disney. I need 13000 points. I have 5 shows to turn in this month and 6 catalog shows for November. December I have booked the 1st-7th every night and I just booked the 12th and have 2 catalog shows. I still need to book the 8-11th. I have 2 recruits that have never qualified, but they are not new. I have offered them $25 to qualify this year. I am desperately trying to sign someone who is ready to go and will qualify this year, but I struggle with recruiting.I have four kids ages 6,4 1/2, 3 and 2 months and all three kids and my husband have been talking about when mom takes us to Disney. I refuse to give up! Every night I check my points re calculate my goal and get up to get back on the phone. But I can use all the tips and encouragement I can get right now.

Crystal~ Thanks so much for accepting my FB friend request! Hope you don't mind if I take your note and change it up a little bit! I'm not anywhere near Disney, but would love to get a few shows on my calendar before the end of the year!

Thank you for this thread!! We can all do it! I need 13033 as of this morning, I have 2 recruits who will qualify and so far have 7 catalog shows going and 4 live shows still booked, but working on bookings everyday!!!

crystalscookingnow said:
My 5 yo dd said to me this morning, "Mommy, when we go to Disney world next summer, I want to meet the princesses with you!"

Nothing like pressure!

So very true!!! It proves that sharing your goal makes you accountable. I guess PC knew what they were doing in making us accountable to the kids. My 7 and 4 year olds constantly talk about when we're going to Disney and check the tracking chart that I put on the fridge. Keeping the tracking chart out is a good way to stay on top of it, though the kids think that little gap between 40,000 and 52,000 isn't much at all, which compared to the big space below it isn't. I really felt the pressure to come through for them, plus I'm so excited about going, too. For a while it was looking real bleak, but by the end of this month I will have officially reached level 2. I'm so glad I'm not going to have to sweat it out in December. The recruiting really makes a difference, as did the extra bonuses they did throughout the year.

For those who don't achieve this year, set yourself up for achieving the next trip. Can't wait to find out what it is! I'm trying to pack my January in case they offer extra points that month. I just hope my kids don't expect to go on every PC trip. They didn't go to Atlantis with us, but they can't remember that. It was very nice reconnecting with my DH for a few days w/o the kids.

Keep it up everybody!! I was reading the detailed agenda on Cons. Corner. It's going to be a great trip. Call EVERYONE. They can at least do a catalog show. Offer shows for the week between Christmas and New Years when people are off work. Offer a kid-free show (b/c they will want to get away from the kids) or a cooking with kids show (b/c the kids will be looking for something to do).

OH MY GOSH!!! I so needed this thread. I did want Disney, but have struggled. I want NC Level 1. For crying out loud it would be my first incentive trip I've ever earned or come close to earning in 4 years. Crystal I'm going to request you on FB so I can read the note because I am about 4000 away from Level1 and so want it. I'm also going to go home and get on the phone tonight and start making phone calls.

I was about to give up on the trip....I'm about 20,000 points away. I have 2 qualified recruits and 2 that are working on it... I REALLY want this! I just closed a $1,300 show I have 4 more to turn in for Nov. I have 3 lined up for Dec. I'm gonna be on the phone tonight! :)
Thanks!

I'm glad that I could help give so many others that inspiration to keep going. Like I said, It ain't over til the fat lady sings & I'm not singin' yet! You shouldn't be either (not that you're fat, just keep working until 12/31/2009 11:59:59)!!

It might take a miracle to pull it off but what better reward will there be? Mine will come when I tell my kids that we get to go to Disney for FREE!! And even better when we get there & see their faces. :D

On another note - I called a sister consultant & talked with her today. She's already acheived Level 4 (level 4, people!!) and gave me some pointers.

I told her that I need 20,000 points. She said, Oh, girl. But then I broke it down for her. After I broke it down, we discussed my show average & what I need to do to get those points. Here's the break-down.

I've got 2 to qualify (-4,000) points, leaves me with 16,000
I've got a good fundraiser going on (-4,000) points, leaves me with 12,000
I've got at least two good parties this month (-1500) points, leaves me with 10,500

12 parties, plus hosting my own party = My average is 800 right now.

13 parties * 800 = 10,400

I just added two catalog parties (they're gravy) and have been receiving leads through the HO team leader rotation.

* Go through your contact list & hand pick 20 people to call. Tell them your goal & that you need their help.

* Send the rest of your contacts a newsletter with the same information. Follow up on those with a phone call.

crystalscookingnow said:
On another note - I called a sister consultant & talked with her today. She's already acheived Level 4 (level 4, people!!) and gave me some pointers.

I told her that I need 20,000 points. She said, Oh, girl. But then I broke it down for her. After I broke it down, we discussed my show average & what I need to do to get those points. Here's the break-down.

I've got 2 to qualify (-4,000) points, leaves me with 16,000
I've got a good fundraiser going on (-4,000) points, leaves me with 12,000
I've got at least two good parties this month (-1500) points, leaves me with 10,500

12 parties, plus hosting my own party = My average is 800 right now.

13 parties * 800 = 10,400

I just added two catalog parties (they're gravy) and have been receiving leads through the HO team leader rotation.

* Go through your contact list & hand pick 20 people to call. Tell them your goal & that you need their help.

* Send the rest of your contacts a newsletter with the same information. Follow up on those with a phone call.

Great advice! I will have level four by December 10 when I get the points for promoting to AD. Right now I have 98000 points with 10 qualified. November is a great month for recruiting. You can do it! Great breakdown!

I've got 4 new parties scheduled & my host that was working for the $1,000 party is going to sign & turn it in as hers. :)

Go Crystal! Go Crystal! Go Crystal!

You're making it happen!!!

Well a few years ago when I wanted to reach TPC I went to every business and hair salon , Bank Doctors office ect. I gave them a 1 catalog Order form and said I would be back to get the orders in 1 week
1. I did not charge them Shipping I delivered the product to the business paid for that myself
2. I also gave them 10 % off the orders
3. I did tell them I was working toward a level for the Ring
I did over 9200.00 that month of May and did earn TPC I didn't think it was possible I also told my family to work with me here this was big for me and they where great helping around the house ect

It was alot of work going around town ect but worth it I REALLY should do that again soon for that kind of sales
Hope to see you guys in Disney

Update:

Tonight I've been making phone calls & basically begging people to help me. I'm not above it. :D With that....

8 phone calls

2 messages (these were both home office leads)
1 catalog party
1 checking with sister about possible party
2 booked parties (Dec. 1 & 10)
2 taking books to work & will definitely place orders

Not bad!

crystalscookingnow said:
I've got 4 new parties scheduled & my host that was working for the $1,000 party is going to sign & turn it in as hers. :)

That is awesome!!! My recruit leads keep changing their minds. It is making me crazy! One was supposed to sign today but last week they lost her boyfriends unemployment and no matter what I offered or said she said she could sign up right now. We changed her grand opening to my show. Then I had another and now she wants to sign after the holidays. Just told me tonight. But then another just emailed me and told me she was still interested. :yuck: I can't keep up!

crystalscookingnow said:
Update:

Tonight I've been making phone calls & basically begging people to help me. I'm not above it. :D With that....

8 phone calls

2 messages (these were both home office leads)
1 catalog party
1 checking with sister about possible party
2 booked parties (Dec. 1 & 10)
2 taking books to work & will definitely place orders

Not bad!

Great Job Crystal! You are helping keep me inspired.

cincychef said:
Great Job Crystal! You are helping keep me inspired.

Glad to help! I've got my list of 5 calls to make today too. I'm starting at 10:00. :)

Alright Crystal... You've inspired me...

Ok, love this thread and I need some help! So I'm going to break it down here in hopes of making myself accountable...

I need 15,829 points to earn Disney Level 2

I have signed 5 new team members since last month that need to qualify. I'm honestly not sure that they all will before December ends, but I must commit to providing them with some personal training in hope of encouraging them to do so! This would give me 10,000 more points bringing my points needed to 5,829.

I have 1000 worth of sales already this month that haven't been submitted, bringing my points needed to 4,829.

I have two more shows this weekend that I'm hoping to bring in about another 1000 points - leaving 3,829 points.

I have three shows scheduled for December and am more than willing to add more to my calendar. I also have some potential November catalog shows going on right now, I say potential because they need some more host coaching from me to actually pan out, but the interest is there. Sooooo, basically, I need to hope for the 5 recruits to qualify and for myself to come up with the other 4000 points needed on my own!

I can do this, I'm just so freaking afraid of that phone, I keep coming up with excuse after excuse to not pick it up. I'm never prepared enough, or never have enough time, blah blah blah. It's all in my head and I'm struggling to overcome it!!!

UPdate; I am needing 2000 points left for earning level 2 and I still have 15 more shows before the end of year congrats on everyones progress.

Wow christina that is awsome. I need abot 5k points to get disney. I have all 4 recruits which have all qualified, Plus I still have 9 shows on my calandar. I am going to do it if it kills me.

Just wanting to check in. How is everyone doing? I can still do it if I can recruit. I have 2 that wanted to sign but now they are stringing me along. What about everyone else?

I am not ending this year without earning this trip! I am starting to feel a little pessimistic, but I know I will pull it out somehow!

Yesterday I needed 7847 to hit Disney. I already have the required recruits. I submitted $1300 in sales today and have another $1000 to put in tonight (for SAT). So that leaves me with around 5500 still to go. I had hoped that 2 more recruits would qualify this year, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

My plan!! I have 4 bookings for December. I am hoping they all hit my average of at least $600. That would give me 2400 points. Then I am going to run 2 or 3 of the 10 host shows. Hopefully those people who agree to do it will really collect the $100 in sales!! If I do 3 that should get me there!! I will be setting those up starting tomorrow. I had hoped to concentrate on booking January! I only have 4 shows on my calender for Jan and I want about 10!

I'm about 6000 points away right now myself!!!!!!!!! Going big in December and hoping to pull it out! Godd luck everyone :)

Darcy you rock!! You were soooo doubtful just a few weeks ago and look how close you are now!! You have a packed December. Way to go!

I'm so disappointed but I just don't think it's going to happen for me this year. I'm not giving up hope but if it does happen, it's all by the glory of God. :)

You all can do it -- just work your business and it will work for you! Believe, perservere, do your best. As long as you're working hard and do your best, you will do it!! :)

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm so disappointed but I just don't think it's going to happen for me this year. I'm not giving up hope but if it does happen, it's all by the glory of God. :)

Crystal,
How many points do you need? I know we were close to the same # of points and I am still working it. I am hoping to start December needing 10,000 points. I have a girl signing today and we are doing her grand opening Sunday. She is supposed to get catalog shows going this week too. I want to sign one other person, but I am not sure if she is still going to do it.
I have 8 cooking shows in December and 5 catalog shows so far, I am working on a $1,000 mystery host today. I know I can do $6,000 this month,but it looks like I am going to need $8,000. I am also praying every day! This will basically be my kids only Christmas gift this year and I have four kids so I am going to get there. Maybe we could keep each other updated?

I am soooo close but really don't think it is going to happen. After 4 years of wanting to earn a trip I finally will have the 52,000 points for Level 2 but NO 4 qualified recruits. I have one qualified this year, one did NOTHING, and just signed 2. Some day it will happen:)

Pat - those 2 you just signed will qualify in 2010 so you'll have 2 recruits and 4,000 points early in the year. I'm sure you can make level 2, whatever it is, next year.

<h2>1. How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?</h2><p>There are several ways you can work towards your goal of 20,000 points. One way is to host as many parties as possible and encourage your guests to make purchases. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host catalog parties or place orders. Another option is to participate in fundraising events or team up with other consultants to reach a larger audience.</p><h2>2. How can I pull this off?</h2><p>It may seem like a long shot, but with determination and hard work, you can definitely achieve your goal. Stay focused and motivated, and be willing to put in the extra effort to reach out to as many people as possible. It's also important to make sure your parties and events are successful by providing excellent customer service and showcasing the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.</p><h2>3. What can I do to make up 11,000 points?</h2><p>One option is to focus on hosting as many parties as possible and encouraging your guests to make larger purchases. You can also reach out to past customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or placing an order. Another idea is to offer incentives or discounts for customers who reach a certain purchase amount, which can help increase sales and points.</p><h2>4. Yes, I've waited til the last minute. What can I do?</h2><p>Even though you may have limited time, it's not too late to reach your goal. Be proactive and reach out to as many people as possible, whether it's through social media, phone calls, or in-person interactions. You can also offer special promotions or deals to entice customers to make purchases. Remember to stay focused and determined, and don't give up until the deadline!</p><h2>5. What if I had a bad summer and almost walked away from it?</h2><p>It's completely normal to have ups and downs in your business, and it's important to remember your why and what motivates you. Take this experience as a learning opportunity and use it to fuel your determination and drive to reach your goal. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support from your team or fellow consultants, as they can offer valuable advice and encouragement.</p>

1. How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?

There are several ways you can work towards your goal of 20,000 points. One way is to host as many parties as possible and encourage your guests to make purchases. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host catalog parties or place orders. Another option is to participate in fundraising events or team up with other consultants to reach a larger audience.

2. How can I pull this off?

It may seem like a long shot, but with determination and hard work, you can definitely achieve your goal. Stay focused and motivated, and be willing to put in the extra effort to reach out to as many people as possible. It's also important to make sure your parties and events are successful by providing excellent customer service and showcasing the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

3. What can I do to make up 11,000 points?

One option is to focus on hosting as many parties as possible and encouraging your guests to make larger purchases. You can also reach out to past customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or placing an order. Another idea is to offer incentives or discounts for customers who reach a certain purchase amount, which can help increase sales and points.

4. Yes, I've waited til the last minute. What can I do?

Even though you may have limited time, it's not too late to reach your goal. Be proactive and reach out to as many people as possible, whether it's through social media, phone calls, or in-person interactions. You can also offer special promotions or deals to entice customers to make purchases. Remember to stay focused and determined, and don't give up until the deadline!

5. What if I had a bad summer and almost walked away from it?

It's completely normal to have ups and downs in your business, and it's important to remember your why and what motivates you. Take this experience as a learning opportunity and use it to fuel your determination and drive to reach your goal. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support from your team or fellow consultants, as they can offer valuable advice and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies