• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting Sales Goal: Emailing Party Attendees and Softball Parents for Support

A fellow consultantIn summary, the consultant is seeking advice on reaching their 30 day qualifying goal. They are considering emailing customers from past parties and parents from their daughters' softball teams for additional orders. The expert suggests utilizing all resources and connections, such as social media, and not being afraid to ask for support. They also suggest offering a special incentive or promotion to encourage orders.
Humble Beginnings
I've read post here about sending emails and calling people when trying to meet a goal. Well I'm trying to meet my 30 day qualifying goal and I'm about 160.00 short. The only contacts I have are the people that attended my 2 parties the weekend of the 22nd. I have called people I initially gave out catalogs to and no success. My question is "would it be too much to email the customers that just attended the party and tell them I'm shooting for this goal and if they may have additional orders?" Also I have a list of emails for parents from the softball team my girls were on in the spring and I have a list for the fall ball they are starting, "would it be wrong to email them, some know me some do not?" Any suggestions would be appreciated.

For the people from the show on June 22, instead of asking them to place an order, ask each person if she/he would be willing to get an order for you. Offer them a gift for doing it. I suggest a Season's Best.

As far as everyone else goes, always remember you can only get a 'yes' if you ask. Otherwise the repsonse is always 'no'.

I agree with the above - and be sure to mention how close you are to your goal. People like to help others achieve!!! I actually sent out an email just last night asking for 10 people to order $40 so I could meet my goal....I've already had 5 orders come in!!! It doesn't hurt to ask.

Did you ever do your list of 100? Maybe you can get some other leads that way too.

First of all, congratulations on your hard work and dedication towards meeting your 30 day qualifying goal! It can be challenging to reach a goal, but with determination and the right strategy, I have no doubt that you will achieve it.In regards to your question about emailing customers who attended your parties and reaching out to parents from your daughters' softball teams, I personally believe that it would not be too much to send them an email. As a consultant, it is important to utilize all resources and connections in order to reach your goals. Your customers who attended your parties have already shown interest in your products, so they may be more likely to place additional orders. As for the parents from the softball team, even if they do not know you personally, you can still introduce yourself and let them know about your business and current promotion. Who knows, they may be interested in supporting you and your daughters' team at the same time.In addition to emailing, have you considered utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram? You can create a post about your goal and ask for support from your friends and followers. You can also offer a special incentive or promotion for anyone who places an order within the next few days.Remember, as a consultant, you have a valuable product to offer and it is perfectly acceptable to reach out to potential customers. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and ask for their support. I wish you all the best in reaching your goal and I have no doubt that with your determination and hard work, you will achieve it.Best of luck!Sincerely,

1. Will using too much seasoning ruin the dish?

No, using too much seasoning will not necessarily ruin the dish. However, it may overpower the other flavors in the dish and make it taste unbalanced. It is important to follow the recommended measurements or to taste as you go and adjust accordingly.

2. Can I use too much oil when cooking?

Yes, using too much oil can make the dish greasy and heavy. It is recommended to use the amount specified in the recipe or to use a non-stick cooking spray to reduce the amount of oil needed.

3. Is it possible to over-mix the ingredients?

Yes, over-mixing can result in a tough or dense texture in baked goods. It is important to follow the mixing instructions in the recipe and to mix just until all ingredients are incorporated.

4. Can I use too much garlic in a recipe?

Using too much garlic can result in an overpowering flavor in the dish. It is recommended to follow the recommended amount in the recipe or to start with a smaller amount and add more to taste.

5. Is there such a thing as using too many vegetables in a dish?

Using too many vegetables can result in a crowded and soggy dish. It is important to follow the recommended amount in the recipe or to use a larger cooking vessel to allow for more even cooking and proper texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laylaleigh
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • k1tchng0ddess