• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Book Party Success: Tips for Reaching Your 30-Day Goal!

In summary, Gidget was in need of more bookings to qualify for her next show and she contacted several other mothers at the park, playground, and other places. She also spoke to her banker and offered to stop by and chat. She is now only 60.00 away from reaching her goal.
gidgetmarie
Okay so I meet my 30 days Monday, and I am a show short of qualifying. I have a book party in the process but the host is not doing so good, SHe only has 60.00 in orders:cry: So I am hoping someone has any suggestions to help me get the additional orders. I have already got orders from everyone else I know, I recently moved here to Az so I really do not know alot of people. I was thinking of just going out today and try talking to my banker, the lady who cuts my dd's hair and other things like that any ideas????

Thank you,

Gidget, that's a good idea... also are you a mom? talk to the other mom's at the park, playground at McDonalds, etc., ask around at Church, send a catty with your hubby to work... uh, there's a thread on here somewhere about where to look for bookings/sales. I can't find it right now.

Also, host coach your catalog show... sit down with her over coffee or on the phone and chat about who she's talked to and who she still needs to talk to. Maybe offer a little incentive if she reaches 150... something small off her wish list if you know what they are or an item from the door prize list (if you don't have any pm me... I have all purpose spreaders and mini whippers I could get to you) or a small bar pan (put it in on her discount) or something... choose something that fits your budget/business.

You can do it!

I have gone to my bank, my hair salon, my husbands bank, my oldest sons school ( which got me 3 fundraisers), my kids pediatrician's office. I take catalogs everywhere and that helped me qualify in 30 days. Don't give up... Good luck :)

Yes I am a mom and I actually am doing better already I am only 60.00 away from reaching goal now. Thank you so much for the help I talked to her today and she has gotten more as well so I am talking to her again tonight after she goes ahead and tells people she is closing tomorrow. OH And my banker asked me to stop by MOnday on my way home as she wants to talk with her mom and sister tomorrow and thinks she will have a lrge order.

You guys are a lot of help thanks.

I'm so glad it's working out! Keep up the momentum!!:thumbup:

Great!! Glad to hear you are going to make your goal :)

Going great now only $30.00 away and still have to go back to the bank on Monday!!!! Thanks for all the support..:sing:

If all else fails you could always put in an order for yourself. Just add it to another order. And yes I'm aware that this is looked down upon, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!! Good luck!

Keep up the positive attitude! I try not to make a habit of this, but I have some friends who like to order but always like a "bargain"...if I'm really super close to a goal with an order, I sometimes call them and tell them they can have an item of their choice for 20% off. You never know when someone has their eye on a stone or a piece of cutlery or something. I know that basically wipes out your commission for that item, but if you're at crunch time, you do what you've got to do! Just make sure you write it off as a consultant gift when you're checking out at P3, so you can keep it for your records and track your expenses.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I qualified, not only did I get the minimum 150.00 to get in my last show but with the totals of the last show I also got the 1250.00 in my first 30 days.. Wooohooo Now I can use my pc dollars for kit enhancement and I am so exicted and had to share with you and thank you for the advice, encouragement and support, again you guys are great!:sing:

Related to Boost Your Book Party Success: Tips for Reaching Your 30-Day Goal!

1. How can I increase my sales during my book party?

There are a few key things you can do to boost your book party success. First, make sure to invite as many people as possible. This can include friends, family, and even acquaintances. Additionally, consider offering special incentives or discounts to entice guests to make a purchase. Utilizing social media and sending reminder emails can also help increase attendance and sales.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my book party?

One effective way to promote your book party is to create a Facebook event and invite all of your friends and connections. You can also reach out to local organizations or businesses and ask if you can post flyers or share information about your party. Utilizing word of mouth and personal invitations can also be effective in spreading the word.

3. How can I keep guests engaged and interested during my book party?

It's important to keep your guests engaged throughout the party to increase the likelihood of making a sale. Consider incorporating interactive elements, such as games or product demonstrations. You can also provide small samples or allow guests to try out products themselves. Encouraging guests to ask questions and participate in discussions can also help keep them interested.

4. What should I do if I don't reach my 30-day goal?

If you don't reach your 30-day goal, don't get discouraged. Take a look at what worked well and what didn't during your party and make adjustments for next time. You can also consider extending your party for a few more days or reaching out to individual guests who may have shown interest but didn't make a purchase.

5. How can I ensure a successful and stress-free book party?

To ensure a successful and stress-free book party, make sure to plan ahead and stay organized. Utilize the resources and tools provided by Pampered Chef, such as the online party planner and host coaching resources. Additionally, remember to have fun and enjoy the party, as your enthusiasm and positivity can be contagious to guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies